Grandma's wishes

Marrying Ms.Manhater

Jinah went on the day with a bad mood. "That good for nothing douche will get it once I see him, I swear." She hissed while thinking about the phone call earlier. Her co-worker, Jieun, looked at her in worry. Even her students got worried for her, she wasn't her usual self. She's always cheerful and sweet in front of the children but now, she's showing her different side.

Momo, being a sweetie she is, approached her dear teacher to her desk. "Eomma...me wrote something you.." She spoke with her cute voice and broken korean. She just moved from Japan a year ago and it's hard for her to speak. She only spoke much with her friends who are also japanese, Mina and Sana. 

"What is this, sweetie?" Jinah asked, trying to sound as sweet as she can despite her mood. "Card..." Momo replied shortly and handed a colored paper, folded in half with drawings on top. Jinah smiled and took the card. She opened it and saw a few words written in korean saying "Eomma, smile juseyo. Saranghae." and a few japanese word that she can't understand.

Those simple things that her beloved students does when they see her in a diffeerent mood lifted her spirit up. She stood up from her desk and crouched down on Momo's height. "This is really sweet, Momo-chan. Eomma is smiling now, okay?" She smiled sweetly, making the japanese kid in front of her jump in glee and hug her.

"Kyyyaaaa! Oka-san, daisukiiiii!" She said in Japanese. 

Momo went back to her activities which is practicing how towrite in Korean with Mina and Sana. 

Jinah smiled as she watch her beloved children. What will she do without them to make her feel better huh?

She went back to herdesk and continued on the day with a neutral mood. 

 


 

The clock striked at 3:00pm and the parents started to arrive, picking their children up from the kindergarten. "Bye eomma!" Mingyu, her giant puppy-like child, waved cheerfully while holding his real mother's hand. Jinah waved goodbye with a smile.

Slowly, all the students has left the room. "Unnie-yah~" Jieun called out. "Yes?" Jinah answered while she was fixing the chairs.

"Why were you in a bad mood earlier?" She asked, voice full of concern. Jinah stopped on cleaning and blinked. "Oh, I was-- well...uhm.." Jinah bit her lips.

"Yah, unnie! Did you get into a fight with your boyfriend?" Jieun asked. Jinah gasped loudly "WHAT?! NO NO NO! I'LL NEVER GET A BOYFRIEND! NEVER IN A THOUSAND YEARS! NOOOO! EWWWWW WHAT THE HECK! ITS JUST THAT SOME DOUCHE TOOK MY BOOKLET! DO YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THAT IS?" Jinah bursted.

Jieun stared at her during her outbursts. She's used to seeing Jinah get so mad when she mentions the word "boyfriend". Her unnie is really passionate about her hatred towards guys. 

"How will you get it back, Unnie?" asked Jieun.

"I have no choice but to meet with that guy again." Jinah sighed and felt her phone buzz. She took it out and saw a message from her Grandmother.

 

From: Grandma

To: Jinah

Sweetie come home now. I'm not feeling well and no one is with me. Take care.

 

"Jieun.." Jinah called out. "Ne, unnie?" asked Jieun while picking up the toys on the ground. 

"Can you clean up by yourself? My Grandma wanted me to come home early. She said she's not feeling well." Jinah explained hurriedly, grabbing her bag. "Yes, unnie! I'll take care of everything here! Take care!" Jieun waved at Jinah as Jinah leave the place.

 


 

Jinah arrived at their house soon. It was pretty  big but its only her and her Grandma who's living there. She unlocked the door and went upstairs to her Grandma's room. "Grandma?" she called out.

"Yes, Jinah come here." She said. Jinah wewnt inside the room, towards her Grandma's bed and immediately checked on her. "Whats wrong, Grandma?" asked Jinah.

"I was just feeling dizzy. Can you get my medicine for me and a glass of water?" Her Grandma asked and Jinah nodded. she immediately dropped her back to get the things that her Grandma asked for. She went back and saw her Grandma already sitting on the bed. She gave the tablet and the glass to her Grandma. "Here." She said.

"Thank you." Grandma Ihm replied, taking the tablet and drank it, followed by the water. Jinah sighed, her beloved Grandma is really getting old. She's worried about her but she can't stay at the house all the time. 

Jinah sat on the bed beside her Grandma and smiled. "Are you feeling better now, Grandma?"

"Yes, much better." She replied with a smile. "Jinah..." She continued, sounding serious.

"Yes, Grandma?" She asked. 

"When will you get a boyfriend?" She asked. Jinah frowned. Her Grandma always ask this but she knows how much Jinah hates men.

"Never!" Jinah answered, making Grandma Ihm sigh. she's used to getting that answer. Same old, same old.

"But Jinah, i'm getting old. You are too. You should start looking for a partner now." She protested this time.

Jinah stood up. "No! No Grandma, I will never get a boyfriend." She answered back.

"But-"

"No!" Jinah huffed and grabbed her bag, walking out and went to her room.

Grandma Ihm sighed, rubbing her temples before she reached for her phone. "Plan B it is." She dialed a number.

"Hello? Park Chaeyeon, long time no talk~" Grandma Ihm greeted.

"How dare you not callyour bestfriend for a week, Ihm Jisoo?" The old voice from the oter line said. 

"I'm sorry haha. But I had a talk with JInah." She mentioned. "OH.."Grandma Park said in interest.

"Yes, I agree with your plan." Grandma Ihm said,making the woman from the other line chuckle. "Finally. My dear Chanyeol won't be alone anymore."


 

A/N: HOHOHOHOH! GRANDMA IHM AND GRANDMA PARK ARE SO EVIL OMO! Guyssss! HAve you listened to Blackpink's new single? Playing with fire,stay and whistle acoustic are my eargasm right now! Its so lit! also seventeen's mixtape~ please listen to it!

EXTRA NOTE: VOTE FOR SEVENTEEN IN BEST MALE DANCE PERFORMANCE? I FORGOT THE CATEGORY BUT YEAH SOMETHING ALONG THAT LINE! THANK YOU!