I hate guys

Marrying Ms.Manhater

"I hate guys." Jinah mumbled as she glared at the couple sitting across her in the train. The guy was focused on his phone while his girlfriend was trying to catch his attention. 'Dude, your girlfriend is literally there asking for your damn attention.. why the heck are you too focused on your phone? That's just annoying.. or maybe this girl is too clingy but man!' Jinah ranted in her mind, without noticing she's already staring at the couple. She didn't even notice the guy staring back at her until he gave her a flirtatous wink, which made Jinah cringe. 'Ewww what the fudge !' She shouted in her mind in disgust. 

The guy's girlfriend glared at her. Jinah  sighed. Okay enough stalking of couples for today!

She took her phone out and glanced at the time. '7:35am...the students won't be  there till 9:00. I still have time..' She discussed inside her brain before she unlocked her phone and started scrolling through her facebook. 

She saw a bunch of friend requests from random men she had no idea about so she ignored them. All her friends in facebook are all girls, just some good friends. She wouldn't even dare talk to guys, how can she have guy friends? Aside from her lovely students,  she doesn't talk to any other boys. It reminds her of her drunkard Dad that tore their family apart. I know, it's too early to be emo but meh, if you can have 1 am thoughts, you can have 7:40 am thoughts too.

She scrolled through her news feed and saw some statuses from her friends. Some announced that they got engaged, one of her friends had a baby recently and some are posting rnadom statuses about their broken heart.

She saw a post from her bestfriend, Raina.

 

 

Raina Oh was feeling depressed

My boyfriend ignored me all day....baby, why would you do that?

 

 

See, this is what Jinah was talking about. Boys only cause headaches, heartaches and crap. She would rather stay alone.  Jinah scrolled down again. She found nothing interesting so she turned her phone off again and waited for the train to stop.

After a few minutes, the train finaly halted at Jinah's destination. She stood up, bringing her bag along. She can feelthe girl from earlier still glaring at her. "Scary.." She whispered before leaving the train. She went out of the station and walked towards a bus stop. She'll be taking Bus 1004 that would take her to the kindergarten where she works as a teacher.

She stood in the bus stop, waiting for her bus. "It'll be here around....5 more minutes.." She told herself, glancing at her phone.


 

Park Chanyeol woke up pretty late. It was already 7:30 when he woke up and he has a photoshoot at 8:00 am. "Oh ! ITS 7 FUDGING O' CLOCK CRAP CRAP CRAP --" He screamed in panic. So damn early if you'll ask him but he can't do anything about it. He hurriedly moved out of his bed, doing his morning routine and getting dressed in a matter of 15 minutes. For a handsome guy, Chanyeol doesn't apply much skin care on his face. He said he has "natural beauty".

He went downstairs and went inside the dining area where his Grandmother is. She was eating her beloved blueberry pancakes when he went in. "Good Morning, Grandma." He greeted with a bored tone. He trailed towards the refrigerator, taking out a bottled water then he went to the table, grabbing a toast. 

"Morning, sweetie. Why so early?" She asked.

"I have a schedule at 8:00 am. I don't have much time so i'll be going now." Chanyeol shrugged.

"Huh? What about breakfast?" Granny Park asked. 

"No time for that! Bye Grandma!" Chanyeol said before walking out of the dining area and out of the house. He made his way to his fancy car and too out his keys. He went inside, closing the door and started the engine before driving off. He sighed. His Manager would nag at him again for being late. 

He turned the radio on and the first thing he heard was "CHOGIWA DANBEONE NEUKKYEO.." He sang along. Nothing can make his morning other than that precious word "chogiwa". He jammed along the song. 

While driving he saw a bus stop and noticed a particular girl standing there, waiting for a bus. Damn she looks so pretty. It's too early to be picking up chics but it's not like there's anything that could stop Chanyeol. That  girl really looks attractive. 

He drove his car towards the bus stop. He stopped his car right in front of the girl and rolled down the window. "Goodmorning babe, need a lift?" asked Chanyeol with his flirtatous tone. 

Jinah ignored the man. 'Is he talking to me..?' She asked in her head. She kept on looking forward, waiting for her bus but it seems like the bus was running late. "Hey, don't ignore me!"The man said again. Jinah looked at him with her poker face but the man grinned back at her.

"Come on! I'll give you a ride!" He offered, showing his million watts smile. 

"No, thanks." Jinah replied shortly.

"But why?? I skipped a few minutes from my schedule just  to offer you a ride and you'll say no?" Chanyeol pouted a bit. "No one told you to do so." Jinah replied again with her cold tone.

'Damn, she's hard to get.' He hissed in his mind. "I'm just being a kind person! Come on!" Chanyeol insisted but JInah ignored him again.

Time passed and more people has gathered in the bus stop. It seems that the bus won't be arriving soon. Jinah looked at her phone '8:10...frock, i'm still gonna clean the rooms..' She thought and glanced at the car in front of her. 

Seems like the man isn't giving up. He's still there waiting for her while playing with his phone.

Chanyeol knows she'll give in soon. Once something catches Chanyeol's eye, he'll never let it go.

Jinah is thinking twice whether to accept the guys offer or not until a stranger approached her. "If I were you, I'd go with him because the bus won't be coming soon. Tehey said the engines won't work and it's take a while." said the stranger.

Jinah sighed. Could she really stand being in the same car with a guy......? 

"Okay. Thank you for the info." Jinah told the stranger. She smiled and said "No problem. You and your boyfriend's fight seems serious. You even ignored him." She laughed before moving away. Boyfriend............

Jinah cringed.

She looked at the car and sighed again. She walked towards the car and opened the back door, sitting at the backseat. 

Chanyeol blinked and looked at his rearview mirror. "Uhm...why are you sitting there?" He asked. 

"Where else should I sit?" asked Jinah. "Uhm, I don't know. MAYBE HERE IN FRONT SO I WON'T LOOK LIKE YOUR DRIVER?!" Chanyeol huffed. 

"Don't you want me to ride your car just now? I could just leave if you want me to.." Jinah held the door, pretending that she's about to open it and Chanyeol started driving. Jinah smirked 'Foolish guy...' she thought.

"What's your name?" asked Chanyeol, glancing at the mirror again.

"Jinah. And you are?" 

"You don't know me?" Chanyeol asked in disbelief.

"Am I supposed to?" Jinah blinked, keeping a pokerface.

"Wow...you really don't know me. Well, My name is Park Chanyeol." He said.

"Chanyeol...okay." She said awkwardly.

"So where should I drop you off, Jinah?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Pledis Kindergarten. Do you know where that place is?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll pass by there on the way to my workplace." Chanyeol said before he sped off. 

After minutes of torturing awkward silence, they finally arrived in front of the kindergarten. Jinah immediately got off. She looked at the window and bowed a little bit. "Thank you, Chanyeol-ssi." She said politely. 

"Can I get your number instead of a thank you?" He smiled. 

Jinah raised an eyebrow. "No, I don't think so. Be contented with the thank you." She said before walking away from the car.

"THEN WHY DID I EVEN TAKE YOU HERE?! " Chanyeol shouted but Jinah ignored him and she went inside the small building. 

"Aish!" Chanyeol messed his hair and sped off. "That woman ruined my morning. How can she resist my charms huh?!" He complained while driving.

 


 

Back inside the kindergarten, Jinah was feeling so happy. He ruined the guy's morning and nothing could make her happier than that. He loves seeing them suffer alright? 

She was fixing the chairs and the children's toys when someone went inside the room.

"Wow...looks like someone is in a good mood." said Yura, one of his students' mom and a friend od hers too. "Good Morning Eomma!" Dahyun greeted happily. "Good Morning sweetie! Come take a seat and wait for your siblings~" Jinah's mood lifts up when she sees her beloved "children". She acts like their real mother while their parents are at work.

Dahyun nodded and walked to her chair. Meanwhile, Jinah has went towards Yura. "So...did anything interesting happen?" she asked.

Jinah chuckled. "I made a guy suffer this morning. Its pretty funny." said JInah. Yura laughed loudly. "Oh my gosh, why do you have this passionate hatred for guys?" 

"I don't know. They're disgusting." She said.

Moments later, Yura left and more of her students has arrived. "Good Morning, Eomma!" The twins, Jeonghan and Jeongyeon, greeted in chorus. "Good morning~" She greeted back sweetly. She finds those two interesting. Their parents don't know why but Jeongyeon hates it when they tell her that they'd be making her hair long and Jeonghan started crying when they tried to cut his hair. No one knows why...

Her thoughts were interrupted with her phone buzzing. 

"Unknown number?.." She answered the call. "Hello?" she asked.

"Hi sweetheart, remember me?" that familiar deep voice said.

Oh ......

..............now she knows why she felt like she left something..

"You left your personal booklet here~ Now I know your number, where you live and your schedules." She can feel the guy smirking through the phone. "AISH WHY DID YOU EVEN OPEN THAT?!" She shouted, making her students turn their attention towards her.

"Hmmm.... I got curious. Come pay me a visit if you want it back~ okay?" He chuckled.

'This little bullcrap..' Jinah thought. Her booklet must have fell off her bag. Ugh.

"Bye now. I'll see you soon?" Chanyeol said with a laugh and ended the call.

Jianh facepalmed. "I hate guys."

They're evil.

 


A/N: Hello there my lovelies!!! OMG! OKAY SO...I didn't mean to offend anyone with this fic.It's just really Jinah's personality in the fic. don't take it personally if you're a guy! Excuse my poor grammar! English is not my first language~ Please give this fic lots and lots of love! Thank you~

  BEHIND THE SCENES

 Jinah: k bye

 Chanyeol: Hehe not so fast *holds out the booklet*

 Jinah: Well fudge you, dude. =_=