final

I'll Give You Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu didn’t knew why he was staring at the elder. Probably it’s because he found him cute on his quite large wire-rimmed glasses, or it’s probably because the smaller is wearing the borrowed stolen hoodie that was too large for his size. Either way, Mingyu still couldn’t help but stare at Wonwoo who was reviewing for a test this upcoming week. He needs to get away. He couldn’t concentrate anyway. Maybe he was just hungry. He sighed and placed down his notes on the floor.

“Hyung,” He called out, hopefully catching his attention. After he heard a hum, he stood up and opened the door, “I’m just going to get some food.”

Another hum.

Mingyu went downstairs and entered his friend’s kitchen. Wonwoo’s mother wouldn’t mind if he barged in; she loves him so much. As soon as he opened the fridge, he saw a box at the bottom part of the fridge. Being the nosy person he is, Mingyu took the box and examined whatever was inside. A red velvet cake—the kind of cake Mingyu wants to eat for the rest of his life. However, before he could even dipped his fingers on the cream cheese on top, a hand swatted his away.

“Nasty Gyu,” Wonwoo muttered as he glared at the surprised boy. He took the box and placed it inside the refrigerator again.

“No wait, hyung!” Wonwoo gazed at Mingyu who was practically begging. “I’ll give you the rain only if I can have a slice.”

Mingyu knew the elder loved the rain. It’s because the latter didn’t like going out to socialize with people and just relax at home like the sloth he is.  Although it was a funny condition, Wonwoo smiled and took the box out again, “Deal.”

After that, Mingyu managed to have a slice of the sweet yet slightly sour (because of the filling) cake.

-×-

For some reason, the two had officially made it as a game. It all started again when Wonwoo got sick and Mingyu was left to take down notes for his friend so that he wouldn’t miss out the topic.

As he approached the front porch of the Jeon’s, Mingyu lifted the potted plant and took the keys underneath it before placing the plant back to where it used to be. He opened the door and the latter could already sense how bad Wonwoo’s fever was. Mingyu ran upstairs after he closed the door and entered the elder’s room without manners.

“Hyung, I got your notes.” He propped it down to the study table and dragged the bean bag near the bed before sitting down on it. “How are you feeling?”

“Terrible.” The man groaned. “I’ll give you the flowers, if you give me my notes now.”

“Just the flowers?” Mingyu pouted, but a hint of tease in his voice.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes, used to the boy’s antics. With a cracked voice, he said, “The flowers and the trees.”

“Kay,” Mingyu smiled, relaxing his back.  The bean bag was unusually comfortable than it used to be. “But you have to rest first or else you’ll have a headache if you review your notes now.”

“Okay, but I’ll still have the flowers and the trees until you give me my reviewers.” Wonwoo grinned.

“As you wish, princess.”

                                                                            -×-          

Wonwoo held out his hand before saying, “Buy me this new book I saw and I’ll give you the time, the sun and the fireflies.”

“Sure, how much?” The younger pulled out his wallet, revealing his money. He mentally counted and computed but he heard the other said it was about 20,000 won. He sighed, and placed the wallet back into his pocket. “Drag me there now before I change my mind.” In just a few seconds, he saw the other stood up in an abrupt manner before he dashed to his cabinet and pulled out any clothes he’ll wear.

Mingyu found himself staring at his friend again, but this time it felt… weird. The other was already pulling up his jeans on top of his boxers, not even caring about his guest. Wonwoo knew that Mingyu had seen him without any pants on—scratch that! They both had seen each other quite a few times, but this is the first time Mingyu got flustered as he stare at his black-haired friend.

“I’m ready.” He heard the other said. Mingyu straightened up his body for no particular reason. Wonwoo was just wearing his white tee underneath a pretty yellow cardigan. The glasses was hanging loosely at his neckline; he’ll probably wear it later on. His black distressed jeans stood out the cardigan and Mingyu couldn’t process a lot of things right now. Mingyu’s heart hurts for some reason, and he didn’t know why but it feels unsafe for his condition.

Oblivious about his friend’s situation, Wonwoo pulled the younger out of his house and dragged him into the bus stop to go to the city. Mingyu watched his friend chattered about the book he saw, and he unconsciously smiled as the latter did so.

 

(“You pay the bills, I’ll give you rainbow.” Mingyu sat down on one of the seats, beside him is his best friend.

“Whatever, bubble.” He ended up paying, anyways.)

-×-

“I’ll give up the clouds, if only you will give me your fries.” Mingyu gave a smug grin as he pointed at the said snack.

“Uh no.” Wonwoo stuck his tongue out and god it was so adorable. “I want the stones too.”

“You’ll have the stones, the clouds, and the birds if I can have your fries and your lunch money tomorrow.” Mingyu waggled his brow

Wonwoo pondered for a while before he said, “Deal.”

Jeonghan, Jisoo, Chan and Seungkwan stared at the two who was making deals after deals to each other. They didn’t understand the rubrics nor whatever the two doing but it never fails to amuse them. Wonwoo was taking Mingyu’s burger in exchange for the stars, and the boy agreed. Mingyu, on the other hand, told his shorter friend that he will give the stars back if they could visit the local gift shop later and Wonwoo just smiled, taking the burger on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter