FOUR

Candy in my ears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara stepped inside Yongguk’s room and immediately located the bed, where she sees Nari, struggling to keep her eyes open as Yongguk was telling her a bedtime story.


Dara decided to settle first on a beanie chair located at the corner of his room when Nari called her attention. “ Omma. Sleep beside me. “ Nari requested as she squeezed herself more on Yongguk’s side.
Feeling Dara’s discomfort, Yongguk turned to his side to show a small pillow fort between him and Nari, then nodded his head to his bedside table where two more pillows were placed. “ One for you and the... “ he mouthed “ fort “ so that Nari won’t be suspicious.
Dara nodded in agreement as she walked towards the bedside table. As she picked up a frame with a photo of a young man, beaming with the large fish he had caught. “ So when will you introduce me to your brother? “ She asks Yongguk.

Yongguk gave her a questioning look, “ Why are you interested in my brother when I am here? “

Dara stiffled a yawn before continuing, “ First, he looks handsome. Second, he looks nicer than somebody I know. “

“ Come here Nari, don’t disturb Yongguk oppa that much. “ Which only made the girl hold onto Yongguk tightly. “ He promised to look after us while we sleep. “ Nari said, half whining, half sleeping.

Dara was about to climb in the bed and tell Nari to scoot over her side when a soft knock on the door that interrupted Dara.
They glanced at the door and saw Himchan open the door.

“ I was just checking if there was anything little Nari need. “ Smiling at the little girls direction.

Nari stiffled a yawn while shaking her head telling him no.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter