ONE

Candy in my ears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He stood hidden behind the stairs as he watched Dara, who was alone in the dining hall, earphones in her ears, her bowl of Jajangmyeon half forgotten, in mid slurp of the noodles, as she focused on her tablet.

“ Daebak…” 

He heard her reaction as she swallowed her food, let out a low gasp, then let out a squeal of delight. 

He smiled, knowing she was watching one of the drama’s she liked so much, based on her reaction. 

He pulled out one of his phones from his back pocket to send her a message.

MR. WOLF : Busy? :)

He saw her scrunch her face as she read the message, then proceeded to type her reply before she lay her phone on the table to continue her drama.

DARABBIT : No. You? :)

“So when do you plan on letting her know that you’re her mysterious friend?” His friend whispered behind him. 

“Soon.” He answered as he watched her for a few more minutes, checking her phone, waiting for his reply, before he turned his back to go upstairs to his room.

 

 

 

" It's so early in the morning and you two are already on each others throat. I can't believe this!" CL pulled on her hair, frustrated that her sleep was cut short due to the shouting that can be heard from down the hall.

Dara pointed at Yongguk, " Blame him. He went in the ladies shower room."

" How many times do I have to tell you that it was an accident?! Ugh!" Yongguk held his head that was in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter