Chapter 1

We Will End Up Together

 

***The Cause of Break Up***

Chapter 1 ***The Cause of Break Up***
WWEUT

Note in Reading this story:
“ ” - Thinking
‘ ’ – emphasizing a word or sentence.
ALL CAPITAL LETTERS – shouting
( ) – Action
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui’s POV
Will I go for my brother’s graduation in New York? I’ll miss Taiwan… And of course… ‘HIM’… Few days had past after that happened. When I’ll go to New York for my brother’s graduation in two weeks, I’m sure dad will never let me come back here in Taiwan… I asked Wang Zi and Xiao Xun over here in my house.. They’re not here yet… When I’m all alone, I always think of that day….
End of Gui Gui’s POV

FLASHBACK
Gui Gui’s House
(knock knock)
Gui Gui: I… (opens the door) Evan… Why….

Evan: Please be with me… I’m begging you.. I…I’ll make you happy everyday… I promise.. (pleads) I came back here from New York just to be with you… Marry me please!

Gui Gui: I’m…I’m sorry Evan, we’re… (shocked by what Evan did)

Evan: (kiss her)

???: Gui Gui I.. (looks at the two kissing each other)

Gui Gui: (pushed Evan harshly) Aaron, it’s not what you’re thinking… (looks at Aaron and went to him)

Aaron: (cold) So..You were cheating on me right?

Gui Gui: Aaron… I… (said in a teary eye)

Aaron: Since… (looks away) Gui Gui, let’s break up.. It’s not proper that you’re kissing another guy in the lips when you’ve got a boyfriend… You’re such a ! (turned away and leave)

Gui Gui: Aaron… (sobs) Aaron, it’s not what you’re thinking… I beg you.. (kneels on the ground and cries harder) Aaron….

Evan: (kneels beside her) Gui Gui… I’m.. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it… I didn’t mean to destroy your relationship like this…

Gui Gui: Evan… Just… Just… Can you just leave for now? I…

Evan: I… (stands up) I understand…. I’m really sorry.. I didn’t mean to break your heart… (leaves her house) I’ll try to make things right.. (talks behind the door) I’m sorry Wu Ying Jie.. I love you…

Gui Gui was left alone… She cried a lot even in her sleep. She knows she can’t loose Aaron. He’s the main reason why she’s here.. And he doesn’t know that.. No one knows that she’s one of the daughter of richest family in the entire world.. Well except for Wang Zi and Xiao Xun. Its because the two of them saw their family picture in her bedroom.. She didn’t said anything to Aaron yet since he’s always with Hebe doing their school projects. Her father and her two brothers were always worried because they can’t monitor the family’s only princess.. They’ve been asking for her to go to New York anytime but she never even thought about it… But now that she lost her reason to stay in Taiwan.. That’s the only way for her to move on…
END OF FLASHBACK

(knock knock)
Gui Gui: Wait a minute.. (opens the door) Yay! The lovely couples are already here… (smiles) Please come in!

Wang Zi: (comes in) You’re weird today..

Xiao Xun: (followed Wan Zi) That’s right… You never went to school these past few days… I was counting those days and you were absent for more than two weeks.. Gui Gui.. You should move on…

Gui Gui: I will.. (smiles at them) and I was planning to go to my brother’s graduation… (took the remote and tried to find a show to watch)

Wang Zi and Xiao Xun: WHAT?? (surprised)

Gui Gui: (looks at them) I said I might go to my brother’s graduation…(continues to search for a show)

Xiao Xun: Gui Gui… (looks so sad)

Wang Zi: Aiyoo.. Will you really leave us? You know that…

Gui Gui: I surely know that I might not come back here anymore… (drags the remote and watched the show she found) There’s a great possibility of that… But it’s hard for me to miss Xiao Yu ge’s graduation.. It will be unfair for him since I was present at Ah Ben ge’s graduation…

Xiao Xun: Gui Gui… (teary eyes) Can we live without you?

Gui Gui: Haish.. Of course you can… Wang Zi will always be there for you… (Smiles) What’s the point of hooking you up together when I know he’ll not protect you..

Wang Zi: But I can’t be that bubbly to make her smile when I upset her..

Gui Gui: (looks at Wang Zi) That’s why you should not upset her right?

Xiao Xun: Is… But how will we meet you in the future? (sobs)

Gui Gui: Aiyoo.. (took something from her pocket) Here! (hands them a sheet of paper each)

Wang Zi: (looks at the paper) What’s this?

Xiao Xun: Read it idiot..

Gui Gui: That’s our address in New York. That’s pretty easy to find since our house looks so different.. On that paper I also did write our phone number in New York.

Xiao Xun: (hugs her tightly) I’ll miss you…

Wang Zi: Me too.. I’ll miss you too.. (hugs her too)

Gui Gui: (hugs them back) Don’t worry, I’m not even sure if dad will really not allow me to come back here in Taiwan..

Wang Zi: Would…(hesitant) Would you not talk with Aaron about it?

Gui Gui: (shook her head) No.. I don’t think so…

Xiao Xun: Gui Gui… (worried)

Gui Gui: I heard from Ah Ben ge that if I’ll not come back there in few more months, (smiles) he assured me that his men will get me here and get engaged with a man… That’s why, I wanna go back there too.. (smiles and heaves a sigh)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of Chapter 1 ***The Cause of Break Up***
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RePlIeS:
>>>Kimmmm
....I hope you'll like it!
>>>GL >>Bubble
....Yup.. That's why I tried to write a fanfic with him!
>>>GG
....Here's the first chapter!
>>>:)
....I hope everyone will like it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for temerarious making the poster of this story and my other stories. Most especially to Ti Amo!
Their site: http://www.temerarious.co.nr/
Thank You!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please do read my other stories!

Title: Chocolates from Who?
Status: Completed
Link: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/jie_jie

Title: Loving a Bestfriend
Status: Completed
Link: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/jie_jie1

Title: The Way I Love You
Status: OnGoing
Link: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/jie_jie2