Chapter 2

We Will End Up Together

 

***I’ve Decided***

pReViOuS on Chapter 1***The Cause of Break Up***
Xiao Xun: Gui Gui… (looks so sad)

Wang Zi: Aiyoo.. Will you really leave us? You know that…

Gui Gui: I surely know that I might not come back here anymore… (drags the remote and watched the show she found) There’s a great possibility of that… But it’s hard for me to miss Xiao Yu ge’s graduation.. It will be unfair for him since I was present at Ah Ben ge’s graduation…

Xiao Xun: Gui Gui… (teary eyes) Can we live without you?

Gui Gui: Haish.. Of course you can… Wang Zi will always be there for you… (Smiles) What’s the point of hooking you up together when I know he’ll not protect you..

Wang Zi: But I can’t be that bubbly to make her smile when I upset her..

Gui Gui: (looks at Wang Zi) That’s why you should not upset her right?

Xiao Xun: Is… But how will we meet you in the future? (sobs)

Gui Gui: Aiyoo.. (took something from her pocket) Here! (hands them a sheet of paper each)

Wang Zi: (looks at the paper) What’s this?

Xiao Xun: Read it idiot..

Gui Gui: That’s our address in New York. That’s pretty easy to find since our house looks so different.. On that paper I also did write our phone number in New York.

Xiao Xun: (hugs her tightly) I’ll miss you…

Wang Zi: Me too.. I’ll miss you too.. (hugs her too)

Gui Gui: (hugs them back) Don’t worry, I’m not even sure if dad will really not allow me to come back here in Taiwan..

Wang Zi: Would…(hesitant) Would you not talk with Aaron about it?

Gui Gui: (shook her head) No.. I don’t think so…

Xiao Xun: Gui Gui… (worried)

Gui Gui: I heard from Ah Ben ge that if I’ll not come back there in few more months, (smiles) he assured me that his men will get me here and get engaged with a man… That’s why, I wanna go back there too.. (smiles and heaves a sigh)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 ***I’ve Decided***
WWEUT
Note in Reading this story:
“ ” - Thinking
‘ ’ – emphasizing a word or sentence.
ALL CAPITAL LETTERS – shouting
( ) – Action
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCHOOL
Gui Gui already decided to go to New York. She already dropped out but she asked a favor from her teachers if she can just enter all her classes today. And the administration allowed it…

Class III-A
Mei Mei: Finally! Gui Gui you’re back!

Ya Tou: We miss you very much! (hugs her)

Xiao Jie(g): Where have you been? You’ve been gone for two weeks or so…

Aaron: AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CAN YOU ALL PLEASE SHUT UP! I’LL ASK OUR FORM TEACHER FOR YOUR DETENTION!

Gui Gui: (looks at Wang Zi and Xiao Xun who are sitting together and mouthed…) I’ve decided to go to New York…

Xiao Xun and Wang Zi: WHAT? (looks at each other)

All their classmate looked at them including Aaron..

Gui Gui: (placed her index finger in her lips to show them to keep quiet) Don’t be too shocked… (sits beside them) We already talked about it yesterday…

Xiao Xun: Just….

Gui Gui: It’s my last day here in school anyway.. (smiles and look in the board)

Wang Zi: Gui Gui…..

Gui Gui: Don’t worry about me… “Actually, dad asked me that it would be my decision to stay in New York or come back here in Taiwan.. It’s also my choice if I’ll marry Evan or not…” (smiles and whispers to them) I’ll stay behind after class and write something on the board…

Xiao Xun: Won’t you fix everything with Aaron first?

Gui Gui: I would… (smiles) “And if he can’t really forgive me and he won’t say those three words, I’ve decided that I’ll marry Evan…I’ll let him go and give him up…”

Wang Zi: REALLY?

Aaron: (glares at Wang Zi) Can’t you talk a little softer?

Wang Zi: I’m sorry… (apologetic look and looks at Gui Gui) Good luck with you…

Ms. Liu: Good Morning everyone…. Today we’re gonna do an activity…. (looks around) But Gui Gui will not join.. (smiles and looks at Gui Gui) Just enjoy would you?

Gui Gui: Thank you Ms. Liu…

FIELD
Aaron: (cold) So how much did you paid not to do this activity? While everyone is sweating and you’re just seating there and boom! You’ve got a high grade..

Gui Gui: (smiles) So you see me that low huh?

Aaron: Because you’re a ..

Gui Gui: Tell me…. (looks at him) Can’t we really sort this out now?

Aaron: No..

Gui Gui: Just tell me you don’t love me anymore looking through my eyes and I’ll never bother you again…

Aaron: I… (looks at her straight into her eyes) I don’t love you anymore… “Don’t I love her anymore?”

Gui Gui: I understand.. Can we hug for the last time? Just one last hug won’t hurt you right? (looks at him)

Aaron: I guess so.. (hugs her)

Gui Gui: (smile) “I’ll miss you.. I hope you’ll find your happiness soon… I’m not worth it for you, I promise I won’t show up anymore…” (gently push him away) Than…Thank you.. You can think that we never met each other. I’ll be going off now. I’m letting you go.. (teary eyes and went to her teacher)

Aaron: I…. “She really doesn’t love me anymore.. or did she ever loved me?”
.

Gui Gui: Ms. Liu, can I…I run for the last time? (tries to hold back her tears)

Ms. Liu: I guess so, since you’re still a student here right?

Gui Gui: Thank you.. (runs)

Gui Gui’s POV
I’ll never see him again.. He did say that he doesn’t love me anymore… I better go away than I can see myself crying everyday.. I..I’m letting you go Aaron… (cries as she ran faster but no one can’t see it because they thought it was just her sweat..)
End of Gui Gui’s POV

Ms. Liu: Gui Gui, take your rest…

Gui Gui didn’t stop and continued running..

Ms. Liu: Xiao Xun, Wang Zi, stop her, she might get too much exhausted from the heat of the sun..

Wang Zi: “Something might’ve happened.. But what?”

Xiao Xun: GUI GUI! STOP RUNNING NOW.. (sobs)

Gui Gui: Ehh? (noticed Xiao Xun crying) Aiyoo.. (pants) Stop crying now okay! (pants) I… (pants) I just wanna run… “For the last time here..”

Last Period
Gui Gui: “I only have an hour left in school.. I…” (stands up) CLASSMATES, CAN YOU LEAVE ALL THE WORK FOR ME TODAY HERE IN OUR CLASSROOM? I mean, to cope up with those weeks that I didn’t cleaned..

Aaron: “Why does she want to clean the classroom alone…?”

Mei Mei: Aiyoo, that’s fine…

Da Ya: Yeah, Mei Mei is right.. That’s normal.

Gui Gui: (smiles) Aiyoo… Just this time please? What can I do for you to let me clean this afternoon? (desperately)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of Chapter 2***I've Decided***
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note
Sorry for the late update!
I've updated ®°tHe WaY i LoVe YoÜ°® with 2 chapters today!
Please do comment!
Please read my other stories!

Title: ®°tHe WaY i LoVe YoÜ°®
Status: Ongoing
Link: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/jie_jie2

Title: Chocolates from Who?
Status: Completed
Link: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/jie_jie

Title: Loving a Bestfriend
Status: Completed
Link: Link: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/jie_jie2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RePlIeS:
***Coco
....I know it was sad.. I'm sorry for that! (sniffs)
***Bubble
....Here's another chapter... I guess it's another sad chapter...
***xiaojen
....Yep.. Actually I'm back with 2 stories! This one and ®°tHe WaY i LoVe YoÜ°®... Oh.. And here's an update!
***Kimmmm
....Yup... That's true...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note
Okay, I already updated ®°tHe WaY i LoVe YoÜ°® with two chapters! I'm not posting 2 Chapters per day for this fanfiction because it only have 5 chapters in a total. And maybe, after I finish posting my two ongoing fanfics, I'll be gone for a while and maybe soon, I'll be back with another story.. I hope you guys like my fanfics..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~