Chapter 1

=One Thousand Stars= (one-shot) - GuiWang

 

One Thousand Stars

She rushed entering the café.

“Wang Zi!!!”

He automatically turned around when heard her voice.

“Wang Zi…” she ran towards him and gave him a tight hug, made his heart jumped.

“That’s true! That story is true!” she said happily as she broke the hug.

“True?” Wang Zi looked at her curiously as his lips curled into smile when saw her happy face.

She nodded enthusiastically. “My hope…finally…he asks me out! Aaron asks me out!”

His smile faded away.

“What?”

“I wrote my hope on my one thousandth stars. Hope my first love will ask me out…and he do! Aaron asks me out!” she explained.

“That’s good…” Wang Zi forced himself to smile.

Inside, he felt disappointed. No…more than it, he was broken-heart.

===============================================================

He sat on the corner then sighed. It was been three months, Gui Gui never showed up again. He missed him a lot, but he just saved it by himself.

But he still waited for her, hoped she will came back one day. He never wanted to take the day off even his manager told him to take his holiday.

He glanced to the clock and he sighed. Gui Gui came at 12 o’clock usually, three months ago, made the stars in the corner. Wang Zi felt bitter each he remembered. He never touched the stars that were about 450, which he made, since three months ago, after Gui Gui was dating with Aaron, her childhood friend plus her first love.

“Wang Zi!!!!”

He tensed up when heard that voice. He smiled and turned around slowly, but his smile just faded away when saw Gui Gui was clinging onto a guy’s arm.

“Wang Zi…long time no see…miss you a lot!” Gui Gui smiled.
He smiled back.

“Ohhh…so this is Wang Zi…” the guy beside her said as she nodded happily.

“Since I told Aaron about you, he really wants to meet you…” Gui Gui explained.

Wang Zi just smiled. He didn’t know how he should react.

“I don’t believe you, Gui…you hid from me here just to make one thousands stars without I knew…” Aaron patted Gui Gui’s head as she just giggled.

“Aaron is the one who told about the story of one thousand stars…” Gui Gui said to Wang Zi.

“Wang Zi…I and Gui Gui are going to go to amusement park. Would you go with us?” Aaron said.

Gui Gui slapped his arm. “Ei…we’re going to date and you bring someone else?” she protested.

“I just think it’s better to ask him too…” Aaron told.

“I think I shouldn’t go…I still have to work…” Wang Zi made an excuse. The real reason was he didn’t want to go with these two lovebirds. It will make him more broken-heart.

“You can go, Wang Zi…you never have the day off,” suddenly his manager appeared from nowhere.

“But…”

“Let’s go, Wang Zi…” Gui Gui dragged him out from the café with Aaron followed at behind.

===============================================================

Three of them walked together. Wang Zi looked at the other direction, pretended to look somewhere each Gui Gui and Aaron acted as sweet-couple.

Suddenly Aaron’s phone rang. He picked up immediately. He talked for a moment before hung up.

Aaron turned to Gui Gui and Wang Zi as he said, “I gotta go…there’s something important.”

He pulled Wang Zi’s and Gui Gui’s hand in a tight grip. “Take care of her, okay?” he said before ran away.

Wang Zi looked at their linked-hand awkwardly, but Gui Gui looked at the direction where Aaron disappeared.

“What’s wrong?” Wang Zi asked when he saw her face turned to sad.

“He has changed. He changes into someone that I don’t know. He’s always like that, brings someone in our date then left me with them. He said he must go for something important, something urgent…then what about me…?” her words burst into cry in the end.

Wang Zi looked at her sadly as she cried harder. He raised his hand slowly then pulled her onto his chest, let her cried her heart out.

He watched them from afar. At the same time he felt happy, bitter, and sad…

===============================================================

Wang Zi glanced to Gui Gui who walked beside him sadly. He didn’t know what to do to make her happy again. She wasn’t like Gui Gui that he knew three months ago…

Gui Gui walked without concern, just let her feet did it by itself, made her slipped. She was about to fall, but Wang Zi caught her waist quickly. His face was right beside her face. As she turned to face him, their lips met.

His heart jumped as she froze. The thought about Aaron made her consciousness back and she pushed him away.

“I’m sorry…” Wang Zi said, but she just shook her head.

“I…that’s your house…” he pointed her house that wasn’t far with them.

Silenced for a moment. He bit his lips, felt awkward. He decided to leave without said one word to her.

She stood there in shocked. Somehow she felt her heart was beating madly. Then she remembered again about Aaron. He will hate me if he found out I kissed someone else, she thought and felt scare.

“Nice watch…” suddenly a voice made her surprised.

She turned around and saw Aaron was standing with his cold face.

“Aaron…”

“I don’t know…you will do it when I’m not with you…” he said coldly.

“No…Aaron…let me explain…” she grabbed his arm but he swung it off.

“No need to explain…I see everything. That’s enough as the proof,” he took a deep breath before said, “Let’s break up. We can’t continue all of this.”

She just could stand there as she watched him drove off. She couldn’t believe it. He broke her up? Why didn’t he trust her?

She fell on her knees. She felt something was gone when he went away. Her heart…was gone with him…

===============================================================

Wang Zi touched his lips then smiled. They kissed! He couldn’t believe it!

“Is she angry? I left her without even say good bye…” he asked himself before turned around, made his way back to her house.

He saw a figure was kneeling on the ground. He rushed towards her when realized it was Gui Gui.

“Are you okay?” he asked her as he kneeling beside her.
She lifted up her face and saw him angrily.

“That’s because of you! He breaks me up because of you! I hate you! I don’t want to see you again!” she pounded her fist on his chest.

His heart was dead when heard the word ‘hate’ was out from .

“I’m sorry…” he stood up and then turned around, left Gui Gui who was crying behind.

===============================================================

He stopped on the edge of the road. He sat on his car silently, felt his heart was pain. He clenched his fist, and then hit the steering-wheel hardly. Tears flew out of his eyes, burned his eyes.

“I’m sorry…I love you…” he whispered.