skating

Endless Love {currently editing}

Author's POV:

You were in the back seat with Kwangmin, humming along with your music while you were listening to your IPod.

"We're almost there~" You heard Jeongmin announced. 

'Yay~' You gave a little cheer to yourself. 'I wonder what will happen at the Skating Center. Imagine Kwangmin skating?' You giggled to yourself and gave Kwangmin a quick look. He was staring out the window. You then started to picture Kwangmin skating with you. 'Oh it'll be fun!' You said in your head.

"Yah~ what are you thinking about? Wae giggling by yourself?" Kwangmin asked you quietly. You didn't know why he was being...quiet.

"Aniya...nothing at all..." You looked at him with a smiled.

"Liar......" He say right away. "You're thinking about later right?"

You pouted at him. "Don't believe me?"

"Nope!" He smirked. "Tell me the truth or when we get home, I'm going to tickle you to death."

"Try then!" You mehrong him.

"Okay just wait and when we get home you'll b-" Kwangmin's sentence got cut off by Jeongmin stopping the car. You were there already.

"Let's go in~" Jaeyeon said as she open the door. You nodded and quickly followed. You ditched Kwangmin and left the car. He quickly got out too. 

"Yah~" Kwangmin said as he grabbed your wrist.

"Jerk~" You said under your breath. Kwangmin looked at you.

"I heard that!" He said and held your hand. But you didn't hold his hand. You all walked in the Skating Center and saw that there wasn't that many people. 

"Good, not a lot of people since I don't like being in a crowd." Jaeyeon said. You nodded. Jeongmin bought the tickets and you all got ready. When you were all done with your preparations (A/N: Like putting on the skating shoes or whatever they're called and stuff..) you and Jaeyeon got ready to go one the ice. But Kwangmin and Jeongmin wasn't, they stood their still and watch you both make your way to the ice.

Finally you and Jaeyeon got on the ice.

"Been a while since I've ice skate." You said. Jaeyeon nodded in agreement.

"Me too." She said quietly. "Come one, let's warm up!" You nodded and started to go around the rink to warm up.

"~~~'s good..." Jeongmin was already impressed just by seeing you warm up.

Kwangmin nodded. "Jaeyeon too." And the guys both stare at you both warming yourself up.

"Yah! JO KWANGMIN!" You shouted Kwangmin's name when you were done warming up. He looked at you. "Come with me!!" You called Kwangmin over and Jaeyeon called Jeongmin over. But they both refuse.

"Don't make us force you!" You and Jaeyeon said at once and smiled at each other.

"Fine fine!" Jeongmin got up from his seat. You looked at Kwangmin. He was still sitting there, not wanting to move an inch.

"Kwangmin ah~" You called him. "Please come here!!" You looked at him with puppy eyes. But he just stared at you.

"Here comes cold Kwangmin~" You sang and made your way to Kwangmin. He still sat right on the seat and looked at you coming towards him. When you got there, you took a seat right next to him and looked at him. 

"Please!! For once go down there with me!!!" You begged Kwangmin. Kwangmin shook his head.

"Fine~ if you don't go then I will spend the rest of the weekend with Jeongmin oppa, and I will not talk to you." You said.

"BWOH?!!! Aniyo!!! PLEASE DON'T!!!" Kwangmin said, he didn't want you to spend the weekend with Jeongmin AND NOT TALK TO HIM!

"Then go down there with me!" You pointed at the ice rink, where Jaeyeon and Jeongmin were happily playing around.

"Fine fine!" Kwangmin said standing up. "You win!" You smiled happily and grabbed his hand. Then you dragged him down the ice.

"Don't be scared.. I'll teach you!" You got on the ice now, still holding Kwangmin's hand.

"Uhhhh......this is not good.." Kwangmin said slowly. Just by looking at the ice, he doesn't even want to go on the it.

But you didn't listen, you quickly pull Kwangmin's hand and now you both were on the ice.

You smiled and started to move forward. Kwangmin was going with you since you both were holding each other's hand.

"Don't fall!" You told him. He slowly nodded. "JAEYEON AH!!" You called Jaeyeon, who was on the other side. She turned to you and looked at you.

"NAE?"She answered.

"Come here!!" You waved your hand at her. She nodded and quickly came.

"Teach Kwangmin how to skate!" You said.

"Okay, that'll be quick!" Jaeyeon smiled. You nodded.

"I'm going with Jeongmin." You let go of Kwangmin's hand and wave at him. "See you in a bit, yeobo!" You smiled and skated to Jeongmin.

Kwangmin was left there, with Jaeyeon, looking at you heading towards Jeongmin.

"Annyeong oppa!!" You slowly approach Jeongmin. He stopped and turn around. When he saw you , he smiled brightly.

"ANNYEONG!" He said happily.

'Wonder why he's so happy when he's with me alone...' You thought and looked at Jeongmin.

"Oppa, I never knew that you were this good!" You complimented Jeongmin.

"Heheh~" Jeongmin fixed his hair. "Thanks, you're awesome too!" He gave you 2 thumbs up.

"Gomawo!" You smiled. Then, Jeongmin started to skate around where you were and you were looking at him. He was skating happily until he accidentally slip, he almost fell but he quickly gain back his balance. You saw him and you were laughing really hard.

Jeongmin was full of embarrassment, quickly he became red. You laughed so hard that you forgot you were on ice, so you accidentally fall on your .

"AH~" You let out a tiny scream. Jeongmin saw you fell so he quickly came to you. He was in front of you and he offered you both of his hands. You quickly took it and got up.

"Gomawo~" You said, still embarrassed.

"It's nothing, kwechanah?" He asked.

"Nae~" You nodded shyly. It hurts a bit, but it's nothing serious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An update before school! Yay! Okay, so tell my how do you like it?

Did you know that this is almost ending? Sniff sniff.... I'm going to see if I could plan out the sequel.... I'm still kinda planning the end for this..

Anyways, I hope you enjoy~ hope it's not TOO BORING~

I hope P.E. at school today! Yayayayay!!! *Jumps*

Enjoy this update, and I will come back this afternoon. Oh and voting results right now:

Happily Ever After? Are You Sure?! : 3

Forever Feels So Short: 4 (Remember, including MY vote.)

It;s still the same results, so new subbies or anything, vote!!

And did you know that Friday is the 13th?! Friday 13th! :O

Uh oh.....

Anyways, really long note I know but I'm just going to say something to you. Darn I forgot! >.< Oh yeah... 

QOD: What is your favorite chapter from this story?