Surprise ?

Chasing Twice ... Begin (2yeon fanfic)

Back in their dorm .

 

 

 

"Guys ... don't stare at me like that ." All of the TWICE members are in their living room , sitting in a big circle .

 

"Only if you will tell us how and when did you start dating him ." It's our Minari by the way . (can you imagine our penguin speaks like that with her sassy tone xD)

 

Nayeon is actually sitting in the middle of the circle ,making her the centre of attention at the moment . She is so not okay with the current situation that she just wants to run to her room and hides herself in her blanket . 

 

Everyone is staring at her intently , waiting for her answer including Tzuyu , Sana and Jihyo who still are feeling guilty towards the girl .

 

Seeing that there's no way she can escape from answering her question ,Nayeon takes a deep breath and bravely speaks with her serious tone . 

 

"All of you might have guessed that it all started when we worked together in Oh My God Tip . After getting to know each other for a while and constantly seeing each other at that time , we started to admit that we do enjoy each other's presence . That's when I realised that he is actually a fun guy to hang out with . Also ,he seems like a nice guy to me ."

 

The members mouthed an 'O' shape and nodded their heads , their mind probably are still processing her story .

 

Nayeon pauses on her story , checking the other members' reactions . She stares hesitantly at the members especially Mina who was the one who gave her the question , waiting for them to give her a signal to continue her story . The girl decides to break the silence after seeing no reaction from them .

 

"So ...basically we started to like each other secretly .Then one day after we finished the filming , he confessed to me ." 

 

"Why didn't you tell us sooner ? I've thought you as my older sister ." Momo mutters in disappointment . She sees no reason why Nayeon should keep it as a secret from them , since she already thought all of them as her family members .

 

"I didn't mean to hide this from you but ... I'm afraid that you guys will be mad towards me . And I don't want all of you to think that I do not care if anything happens to our group when I decided to date him . I did consider to reject him but ... I can't." She tries to hold the urge to cry in front of them . 

 

She thinks that the members will hate her after this , but her prediction is wrong . Momo reaches for her left hand instead and caresses her hand while smiling at her ."Unnie ...whatever choices you will make in the future or what you have already made ,I just want you to know that we will always support you .Cheer up , alrighty ?" 

 

After the older girl hears her words , she couldn't hold it any longer and just cries her heart out in front of them . All of the members gather around the crying girl and give her a group hug.

 

A while later , their moment was interupted by some knocks from the door . 

 

The leader looks at them curiously while asking ," I didn't remember we make an order for food delivery today . Did you ?" The rest are staring at each other in confusion but no one has any idea on who has made a food delivery order at midnight . 

 

"At this time ??... Unnie ... I don't think any of us did that ." Chaeyoung , being the scaredy cat quickly rushed to Mina's side and hugged the black swan .

 

"Aigoo ... You are being silly Chaeyoung~ah . This is why I don't want you to watch a horror movie last night ." Mina giggles at the girl beside her.

 

Their moment was interupted again by the knocking sound from the door . "Erm guys . He/She is still there and the knocking won't stop . So ...who's gonna get the door ?" Jihyo rolls her eyes at her members while hugging herself .

 

"Certainly not me !"  Sana runs to our maknae's side and hugs her waist .

 

Every member in the room is shaking their heads at their leader , avoiding her from choosing them , except for one person which is the maknae . Tzuyu felt electricity running through her veins when Sana's skin touched hers . The girl was actually her crush but she refused to admit it . Her heart is beating rapidly when Sana tightens her hug on her waist .

 

Momo who is sitting across them caught Tzuyu's expression . She quickly nudged Jihyo and pointed her finger at them . Both of them are stifling their laughter at how funny Tzuyu's face looks like right now. The Thomas girl smirked and gets up from the floor . 

 

"It has been decided then . The person who is going to open the door is ...Tzuyu !" 

 

"W-what ? But why ? Unnie I'm scared too . This is not fair ." The said girl widen her eyes when Jihyo called her the name . Which is a bad thing because Chaeyoung and her are known to be the most coward members in the group . She gulped and released Sana's grip on her arm .

 

The knocking sound was still there , sending more shivers to her entire being . Her heart was telling her to stop but she has to control her fear since her crush was watching on her every action . She must act cool in front of her at the very least , she thought .

 

Her hand finally reached on the door's knob . Surprisingly , the knocking sounds have stopped when she landed her fingers on the knob . The most terrifying part was that she opened the door to only find that there was no one there , The weird thing is ... she could not hear any single sounds of footsteps coming from the outside .

 

The tall girl was about to close the door but stopped her action afterwards when she noticed that there was a small-sized black box in front of the door . She raised her eyebrows then took the box and went back to the living room after closing the door . 

 

"Who was that ? And what is that thing that you have in your hand ? " Jihyo walked to her side , staring at the small box weirdly .

 

"Unnie ... there ... there was no one outside ." 

 

The other members stared at the girl in horror . "You're joking , right ?" Jihyo , being the brave leader refused to believe in her words .

 

"No , I'm not ... I only found this box right here ." 

 

"W...what ? Th..then open it ." Oh well , maybe our leader was not that brave .

 

"Here goes nothing ..." Tzuyu opened the black box and found a piece of paper and a ........ necklace ?

 

"A necklace ? ...Wait let me read this paper ." Tzuyu read each and every word loudly .

 

"To the most beautiful girl I'd seen in my life , Im Nayeon . From the most handsome man in the universe , Minhyuk ."

 

All of the girls' eyes shifted to the said girl's face .

 

"YAAAAA!!!"

 

 


 

 

Author's note :

 

Hey guys ~ ^^  I might not be updating this story till next week 'cause actually I am currently sitting for my final exam but I don't know why I'm writing this fanfic at this time . Anything for Twice I guess lol . Anw , what do you think of this story so far ? Feel free to comment 'cause I won't bite ~