Where it all started

Chasing Twice ... Begin (2yeon fanfic)

 

 

 

One week before TWICE's concert in Daegu .

 

 

 

 

" Ya ! Stop it Tzuyu~ah ! Hahahha !! "  That's our leader , Park Jihyo , begging for our maknae to stop from teasing her .

 


" Only if you tell me about them , unnie . Be honest with me . Are they really dating ?" Being the evil maknae , she replies with a smirk while tickling her .

 


" Them ? Who ? Oh ... them . Tzuyu~ah ,you know that I'm not good at keeping secrets . Why would I lie to you ? It is not true ." Jihyo's laugh slowly subsides as Tzuyu stops tickling her . 

 


" Jinja unnie ? But why did Sana unnie said that it is ?" The taller girl is walking back and forth in their practice room . It has been a habit of her to bite her fingernail when something is bothering her . 

 


" Wait . Sana told you what ?!!" Jihyo widen her eyes and sits up straight . 

 


"So you did lie to me ... unnie ." 

 


"Oops . Hehe ... I .. well ..." Jihyo was fast enough to exit their practice room and runs to the cafeteria on the ground floor of JYP's building . Their dance practice room is on the third floor so that explains why both of them are panting heavily right now .

 

 

" Ya ! What's with the noise ? Sometimes I wonder why people still categorize me as a kid since the truth is there's like two of them standing in front of me ." Chaeyoung stops watching their comeback performance from her phone and rises from her seat.

 


" There you are ! I've been searching for you guys since Jaljari oppa left to buy us some jajangmyeon ." Dahyun pauses her sentence after realising the tension in the cafeteria. . "Erm...did I miss something ?", she continued .

 

 

"Annyeong guys ~ " Nayeon stops on her track when she caught everybody staring at her . "Oops ,wrong timing ? Okay ..." 

 

 

" Speaking of the devil ...We were just talking about you and your boyfriend unnie ." Tzuyu sits on the table joining the other foreign members.

 

 

"YOUR WHAT ??!!" The other girls who have no idea about this matter widen their eyes , shocked at their maknae's words . Yes, the only one who knows about this rumour is Jihyo ,Sana and Tzuyu .

 

 

"M..my what ? Who told you that ? Jihyo~ah ! Why did you tell her that ?!" Jihyo blinks her eyes a couple of times then rolls her eyes . "Duh .It's not me ."

 

 

"Then who ?" Nayeon stares at each member to find the one who spills her secret .

 

 

Jihyo points her finger to the person in front of her who is backfacing her while sleeping peacefully . Her head was rested on her arms on the table . Nayeon , seeing this , widen her eyes then taps her hand on the girl's back to wake her from her dreamland .

 

 

Sana who is awake right now scrunches her nose while yawning . "Erm ?What's the matter unnie ?" The older girl in front of her puts both of her hands on her waist after the squirrel girl is about to go back to her dreamland . 

 

 

"Ya ! Aren't you going to give me some explanation ?!!" 

 

 

"Huh ? On what ? I'm tired unnie ..." 

 

 

"Why did you tell Tzuyu about that ?! "

 

 

"She threaten me to spill out the truth with her aegyo ... I can't help but to give in to her . Mianhae unnie ... hehe."

 

 

Seeing her cute action , Nayeon couldn't stay mad at her for too long and leaves the other members to go back to their practice room . She needs her time alone after knowing the fact that the rest of her members had known her secret .

 

 

Nayeon sighs and slumps her body on the couch . "Unnie ... I just want to know the truth .I'm not against it or anything . I just want to know who's the lucky guy who has stolen my unnie's heart." Tzuyu , feeling guilty as well , takes her seat beside Nayeon .

 

 

"Tzuyu~ah .Thank you for being understanding .It's just that ... I'm not ready yet to tell this to all of you .I'm afraid that you guys are against this relationship and sooner or later , our CEO will know about this . I can already imagine how mad and disappointed he'd be in me since I broke our 3 years-dating-ban-contract and what would happen to my career ...Ottokhae Tzuyu~ah ??"

 

 

"Unnie ... I just want you to know that all of us will always be there for you .Even if we are against your relationship, we still won't be able to separate you from him . Love is powerful unnie . If you really do love him , we don't have any reason to stop you as long as he makes you happy ." Tzuyu hugs the latter and pats on her back after noticing that tears started to well up on the older girl's eyes.

 

 

"Thank you ... Tzuyu~ah . Thank you ." Tzuyu's shirt is now soaking wet with her tears .Nayeon releases her body from her hug after she composes herself and stops sniffling . "Omo ! Look at your shirt now . Mianhae Tzuyu~ah ." 

 

 

"Aniya ... It's okay unnie .I'll just change my shirt later . But still , you haven't told me who's your boyfriend yet ." Nayeon giggles at her and replies ,"Try to guess ." She sticks her tongue out after finishing her sentence .

 

 

"Ahh unnie ~ at least give me some clue . Is he an idol ?" The bunny teethed girl grins and nods her head afterwards .

 

 

"Jinja ?? From which group ??? " Tzuyu stares at her unnie in disappointment when the girl shook her head as a sign that she would not tell her his group's name .

 

 

"EXO sunbaenim ?" Again , Nayeon shakes her head ." Or BTS sunbaenim ? Ermm ... This is way too hard unnie . Just tell me already ... please ~ " 

 

 

Feeling sorry for the maknae , Nayeon decides to gives her a little hint . "Do you still remember that with whom did I work with in Oh My God Tip ?" 

 

 

"Don't tell me ... it's him ?!!" 

 

 

"Yes ... it's him . Minhyuk sunbaenim ."