Mental Disorder

Ice King, Water Girl & Fire Queen

SEOLHYUN’S P.O.V


I was walking through the empty hallway – it was nearly dawn – and I just got done my assignment in library. Due to boredom, I heard my mp3 and hung my head low while watching my steps. Because I didn’t look my front, I bumped onto a guy and my books and files fell down as I startled like had woke up from dream.
“I’m so sorry, I didn’t see you in front of me,” I quickly bowed several times and when I raised my head, I’m surprised to see who was it as I adjusted my glasses and he was glaring to me, “Luhan sunbae..,” He was one of Sehun’s friends. Besides that, I forgot to tell you that Sehun and his friends were kingkas in the university and called EXO. They were all handsome and rich. Technically, everyone mostly girls were admiring them. Me? No because I was striving hard for my studies and I also newly got to know about them. Yeah, I’m the nerd one.


Back to the story, he was glaring to me like I had done something big wrongdoings, “Luhan sunbae, I know I had bumped to you and I’m pretty sorry. So, don’t look to me like that,” I hardly smiled to him. Geez, I know I doesn’t deserve for your chest. I was about to crouch down to take my book but he suddenly grasped my arm, “Hey!! What are you doing?” I shouted due to my shock, “I’m sorry okay. If you thought I’m one of your fangirls, no, I’m not and I’m really INVOLUNTARILY bumped to you. You aren’t even my taste,” I added more and bravely glared to him.


“If I’m not your taste, then, leave Sehun alone. Don’t think you’re his fiancé, you’ve got everything. You don’t deserve him,” He harshly said it and also harshly let me go. I stumbled and fell down. ”FYI also, even if you’re my fangirl, I won’t ever admit to be your oppa or idol or whatever you called it,” With that, he left me.  I confusedly stared at him where his back slowly disappeared, “Aish!!What the heck?!,” I madly stood up and rub the dust away. I breathed in and, “Yah!! You deer-eyes!! If there’s hundreds of you after this, I’ll make sure there’ll be hundreds of chopped humans in morning news!! I also don’t want to be that brat’s fiancé, you idiot!” And sighed. I looked at my things on the floor and crouched down to collect it.


“Kim Seol Hyun-ssi? Sehun hyung’s fiancé?” Now, what? Another one come, huh? I let go my things on the floor and le sighed. “Is it so not suit for me to be his fiancé?” I mumbled quietly before stood up and faced the voice. I was expecting to be slapped or at least got some shouts on my face but surprisingly I got a pair of arms around me. “Seolhyun noona!! Finally, I would get a noona!!” Wait, what? Noona? This kid was out of his mind and also, no one can hug me casually. So, yeah, I pushed him away. “Sorry… Tao-ssi, but I never have a dongsaeng,” I slowly got to recognised him as Huang Zitao who was a freshman or rather called with Tao as a member of EXO. Lucky or unlucky, I don’t know but if I was a fangirl of EXO, I was surely freaking squeaking now that I already got to see two members of EXO today.


“Of course, you’re my noona when you will marry one of my hyungs, Sehun hyung, isn’t?” He made puppy eyes and hopefully looked at me. I creased my forehead and poked his forehead. “Stop hoping, Tao-ssi. Firstly, I won’t ever marry your Sehun hyung and secondly, never hug me again because one step closer of you, my leg already on your junior, want to try?” I looked at him with right eyebrow raised up. “But… You’re my noona...,” And he cried, whined like a kid. I repeated, he CRIED. C’mon, I only challenged him a little thought it’s by word. Isn’t he’s the one who learned martial arts in EXO? Or this is the other side of him? 
“Tao? What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you in the room already?” A voice interrupting where I concluded another one kind of him came. “Suho hyung!! Seolhyun noona- “ “I’m not your noona!!” I angrily repeated. And there, he whined louder. Luckily everyone was home. Suho looked at me and he apologetically smiled. At last, there’s still a normal angel. “I’m sorry for this little brat disturber. He has a mental disorder sometimes like now. Acting like a kid,” Suho shook his head while I mentally agreeing with him but corrected it with not only Tao but all of his friends in EXO. “I am not!” He pouted and I rolled my eyes, “Yes you are,” I mumbled but Tao heard it and crossed his hand. 


I heard some footsteps and as I thought, it was another of its kind, “What are you two still doing here? You better should go now or he won’t explain about- oh, his fiancé is here“   I turn to the voice only to find the eyeliner guy, Baekhyun. “It’s okay, I will leave after picking my things, you can go now,”  I crouched down and start picking my things. “What happened?” Baekhyun asked and Tao brought him a little far from me, maybe to explain the situation. While picking my things, another pair of arms also picking it and I found it was Suho who angelically smiled to me, “Is it okay for me to also help you?” It’s kinda bad to reject it. So, I just nodded to his offer.


Done collecting, we stood up and I was about to take my things from his hands but he avoided it, “It’s okay, I will carry it for you. Besides, I want to apologizes for Tao’s behaviour just now. He really hoping to have a noona that he really excited when he got to know his Sehun hyung had engaged,” I sighed,  “I’m sorry but I don’t think I’m suitable to be his-“ Out of blue, my things on my hands and Suho’s hands had be taken in a blink of eye, “Nope, you’re my noona and it will be forever!!!,” Tao shouted and ran with my things on his hands, “Meet later, sister-in-law!!” And also, Baekhyun.  


I gaped on what just happened. No way, that’s are my assignments and I had been working all day for that. “Those kids….,” My blood was already boiled until maximum, “Seolhyun-ssi? Ahehe, don’t worry, I will get it back for you. I bet they are just on the way to our lounge-“  Not me to be worry but those kids. “Come here, you dimwits!!!” I chased those kids, left Suho alone. Bleh, he is man, he would also come later.


A little further, I saw the two already walking normally. I stopped and continue walking faster behind them, “I bet she will come back later for her things,” I heard Baekhyun chuckled and I quickly alarmed them with a smirk on my face, “No need for later guys, I’m here on your back. And you know what? Let me teach you what does YOLO means,” They startled and shocked to see me just behind them, “You idiots!!,” I was sure they’re frightening that they continued running and I was back to chase them, “OMG, I don’t know that your noona is scary, Tao,” Baekhyun said between his breath in the run, “My noona? She is also your noona!” Tao replied back. 


Unrealised, the two had just entered the lounge and I without thinking twice, entered it too. “Where are those kids?!” I shouted and scanned the area with my burning eyes.  Everyone in the room just startled to hear my voices. And there I saw, the two dummies. I smirked, walked to them who was hiding behind one of the tallest in the room, “Kris ge help us, she wants to kill us!” Tao shrieked and Baekhyun was also there, nodded. “Kris-ssi, can you lend me those kids?” He creased his forehead and cross his hands. “And why should I do that?” I deathly glared to him, “You know what does YOLO means?” He nodded and cleared his throat, “I don’t know who are they, so, please take them,” He went out of my way. I was more pleased and gazed at the two, “Put my things away from your hands,” I ordered them and they put in on the nearest table. “Now, you wanna play with your noona? Well, let’s play,” There’s come my gangster.


Just about to strangled them, an arm caught my waist. “Water girl honey, what are you doing here?” Sehun? Wait a second... Oh, I’m in EXO’s lounge. Damn it my life. Now, surely, I’m going to squeak if I’m a fangirl. Moreover, with Sehun’s arm around my waist. Hah?!, “Let me go!!” I pushed his arm and glared to him.  “What? Aren’t we fiancé?” I sighed, “Look, I told you-“ Tao shut up immediately as I glared to him, “Shut up, Tao-ssi. We’re still having uncomplete issue,” If Suho didn’t came that time, I bet there were two holes on Tao’s head. 


“Did I miss anything?” He chuckled, “Yes, you did. A war was about to happen just now if Sehun didn’t stop it,” The one with dimple that I recognized as Lay answered. Okay, now I fully awaken. I’m in the gathering of the EXO. There were 12 guys. Need to admit, they were handsome as I look at one by one. When my eyes landed on Luhan, he was glaring to me. “Are you still not satisfied with your last inspection in this lounge?” Suddenly, Sehun interrupted and my gaze quickly moved to him. “Geez, I know I had bother your gathering. I will go now,”  I rolled my eyes, going to take my things but Sehun hold my hand, “Where are you thinking you’re going?,”  I creased my forehead, “Out of this place of course?” He nodded, “Well, maybe it’s better you stay longer because actually we’re gathering for me to explain about our relationship. You know right how they KINDLY heard everything that we talked last time. Right, guys?” I looked at them and they were pretending looking somewhere else. I shook my head, they were just like Tao – having mental disorder SOMETIMES.


Le sighed, “Okay, I will. So, what to explain?” I looked at Sehun and the other. “About you’re my fiancé and I’m your fiancé?” I raised my eyebrows to him and he shrugged his shoulder. Didn’t he say ‘us’ just now? “Fine, I would explain. Our parents had made arrangement for us to be married.  But they want to use slow process which consume us to get know each other better by pairing us as fiancé,” I looked at Sehun for him continued it. He rolled his eyes, “So, here we are as fiancé to each other but our wedding date aren’t yet decided,” 


Someone raised his hand and he was Chanyeol. I shook my head, “No need to raise hand. Aish, is he your friend?” Sehun shook his head, “We just met yesterday,” Chanyeol dramatically touched his chest, “How could you… Meh, whatever. So, to be truth, would against it or follow the flow?” Well, he sounded like a reporter. Sehun and I looked into each other. I voiced out, “Of course it would be…”

“Follow the flow,”- Sehun
 “Against it,”- me

I shook my head at him. He raised his brows. “What you were saying?” Chen means to have explanation.

“Follow the flow,”- Sehun
 “Against it,”- me

What the? I know my eyesight aren’t that bad and I saw how his face during the dinner about our engagement. “Stop playing guys, really,” D.O, whose eyes are reaching its limit to became bigger.

“Against it,”-Sehun
“Follow the flow,”-me

“So, it is like that gentlemen, we will be following the flow. Kim Seol Hyun and Oh Se Hun will be marrying soon.” Sehun winked to me, took my hand and kissed it. “Oooo, so sweet,” Xiumin chuckled while the others cooed. I shook my head, “What do you mean? You must be wrong. Don’t you remember? I’m the water girl the one made your Fire Queen cried… You used to hate me...” I directly looked into his eyes and I know I saw a bit hesitant and… forced-feeling. It disappeared as he pulled me into his embrace and whispered something that made my heart thumped so fast for the first time, “This Ice King don’t want the water girl hate him because without water, he can’t become Ice King and hate? I hate you also as you hate me but I bet you will fall in love with me in no time,” Dumbstruck and a little bit blushing. Yes, only that I could explain about my condition.

But it didn’t longer as I saw Luhan still unsatisfied glaring to me thought I was still in Sehun’s arms. It also became more hateful from the last time I saw it. Leave Sehun alone…. His words repeated in my mind. No way…Is he a GAY?! 


Annyeonghasaeyo, guys!!! Firstly, i'm really really really really really really sooo sooo soooooorryyy. Jeongmal mianei because didn't update my story for so long . Seriously, i'm pretty sorry, i just go to update since school holiday had started. Yeah, i'm secondary schoolar and.. i live in hostel. So, i really hope you can understand. For this holiday, i will try to update as much as possible and if i can, maybe till the ending but i can't promise to be updating everyday since i also need to study during this holiday for my PT3 next year. Again, I'M sorry, i didn't mean to disappoint you but there's things that i can't avoid. For this update, i made it a little longer and if it has any errors of grammar or language, please inform to me or even in you can't understand the story. Okay, guys, i need to go, i have other issue to be settled, and again i'm sorry and enjoy!!