Suprised

Ice King, Water Girl & Fire Queen

I looked up, down, left and right. Not satisfied yet, I looked over again.“Done looking? I don’t have time for your eyes inspection,” He poker face, was sitting leg crossed on the sofa while reading book. I glared to him -who now became my fiancé already- although I knew he won’t see it, “I saw it you dummy,” Oh, he can see me. Well, I don’t care.

 

He put the book he was reading just now on the table that separate us. I just standing in front of him, awkwardly. The story was like this, after my last subject ended, which was luckily still in the morning, I quickly went to his special place in the university, yes a place where specially build for him and his other friends. I just barged in without thinking furthermore; I thought he was alone in the place but he wasn’t, his friends were there also.

 

His friends, all were looking at me, surprised except him, the Ice King. Then, he said to his friends, “Hyungs, can I have some privacy for a while? Later, I will call you back,” They nodded and now, left us alone in the place.

 

“I think your legs are more stable than the seat around here. So, better you just stand like that,” He put sarcasm in the tone but I won’t lose, “Yes, it’s moore comfortable, thank you for understanding,” Insincerely, I smiled to him.

 

He smirked and I hate it, “Who knows we will be unfortunately tied as one, right Water Girl?” I rolled my eyes, “C’mon, Ice King, Water Girl? I said before my name is Fire Queen! Urgh, why do we need to blabber about it again?” I close my face with my palms and saw through my finger he was satisfied with my reaction. It was long ago on how it sticks till now…

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

“Sehunnie, let’s play Ice King and Fire Queen!” It was during our kindergarten times, where me and him were best friends due to our parents’ closeness as best friends also. “Nae, but who will be the Fire Queen?” He asked me like it’s not suit for me.

 

Before I could say anything, a girl who named Jisoo interrupted, “Can I join you two play? I don’t have any friends,” She hopefully asked and I, who actually want to be alone with Sehun because my crush over him that time, wanted to say no but he was faster than me.

 

“Of course you can. You will be my Fire Queen,” He took her hand and kissed it, pretended to be gentleman. “Aniya, I should be the Fire Queen! I’m the one asked you!” I crossed my hands but he shook his head, “Ani, you are better with… Water Girl. Fire is braveness but you never seem to be brave in your action while Water is kindly for the one who likes to cry and you always cry, even on small matter,”.

 

My eyes got watery, signalling I was going to cry, “Look like now, you are going to cry,” I tried to hold my cry, don’t want to lose with him. I saw that time how Minji stuck her tongue to me. I became mad and went to push Jisoo.

 

“You like it, aren’t you?” I shouted at her and about to shout more but stopped when he came to help she get up. “Seolhyun, she just wants to play with us together.” Sehun said after he helped her but she ran away, afraid of me. “She stuck her tongue to me! I hate her!” I shouted at him also.

 

“If you hate her, then I also hate you, bad Water Girl!” He left me after saying that and from that day on, he always avoids and ignore me. Moreover, he became friend with Jisoo.

 

 There were days where I tried to make him play with me, “Ice King! Your Fire Queen want to play with you!” but he would reply, “Who Fire Queen? You are better Water Girl because your tears can also make other people cry,”

 

Fortunately, my family needed to move to another place due my father work where I also need to move. When I told it to Sehun, he said, “Just go away, Water Girl!”

 

As we moved out from Seoul, I put more hatred in my heart for him and I felt happy that I won’t see him anymore.

 

*END FLASHBACK*

 

“Enough with this, let’s discuss about our parents’ arrangement. To be honest, I don’t like it. It’s still early in the age-,” He cut me off before I could have finished my sentence, “Tch, it’s not about age, it’s because you hate me, aren’t you?,” I rolled my eyes but nodded inwardly.

 

“Please add so much because I hate you so much,” He chuckled, “Don’t worry because I also hate you so much, Water Girl,” I glared to him, “Whatever. Now, don’t you have anything in mind to stop this arrangement?,” I looked at him with raised brows.

 

He smirked, “Why would I?,” I confusedly narrowed my forehead at him, “What do you mean? If you also hate me, shouldn’t you reject this arrangement?,” He shook his head, “Good idea but I found it is interesting to just continue it so that I can make your life miserable like now, fiancé,” I looked at him, not believing what he just said as he took his book back.

 

“What do you mean-,” Suddenly, my phone vibrated, telling someone is calling me. I answered it and it was my friend, Tzuyu told me she needed me urgently now.

 

“I’m still not satisfied but we will discuss it more later,” Without waiting for his answer, I left him and to my surprise also, when I opened the door, all of his friends were eavesdropping from the start that they all stumbled to fall down on the floor together. I gasped but just left it also, let alone what will happen. Great, just great….