READ ME 2

Read Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN GHOST READERS,

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU’RE ACTUALLY THERE???.... PLEASE

CH 2.

“Have you guys seen Alice?” It was the end of the day, well the end of the day of Zelo’s classes. He caught up to Hayi and MJ. “Do you see her here,” Hayi’s eyes rolled. “Hey, I know who your crush is, don’t make me spill.” MJ’s eyes light up. He’s never up to date with anything. “Same goes for you potatoe.”

 “Why don’t you try texting in the group chat?” MJ suggested. “Yea, I should apologize soon, and let her know the secret.” Now MJ and Hayi both rolled their eyes this time, Zelo thinks he has some kind of “power.” “What, it is!” he smirked and ran away. “So…”MJ teased, “Who is the lucky guy?” he poked.

--

Z: ALICEEEEEE

Z:ALICE? Anyone seen Alice, her phone is off.

J: She went took off after lunch

Z: Alice??? :3.

H: O’yea I got her to go to Bobby’s Halloween Party tonight, checkmate!

J: She’s in the mountain for something, she’ll be back at my place later tonight.        ...See you at my place Hayi!

K: What!? Everyone’s going, but I’m still working! And no costume!

Z: We’re really going???

 

 

It’s not that they dislike Bobby, but no one actually really knows the guy… expect for Alice and Hayi. Supposedly they use to be a mini trio for a communication class or something like that.

--

“C’mon Alice!” shout her grandpa. He sure does miss the woods. “No one’s here.” She keeps on telling herself. “Alice.” Her grandpa was already on four legs. She took a deep breath and exhale…

She turns into her werewolf form.

(Yes, Alice is a werewolf^^.)

She howled right away, her grandpa’s right, She herself also miss this. They ran into the woods together, she laughed along with her grandpa’s side. They were so fast, sniffing the place, even the water was pure. The little creatures weren’t as welcoming, but had to deal with the higher class of animals. She felt like they explore the whole woods already, she knows the exit, entrance, hiding spot, she feels so home. “Alice, kill.” Her smile fades from hearing the word, kill.

 

She’s about 120 years old in dog years. Every 100th year, she has to hunt something and bring it back to her father due to respect and tradition of knowing he had done his job raising his pups. But her father passed away on her 100th year, she was prepared, ready to hunt the biggest animal in the wood, e

Please log in to read the full chapter