README 1

Read Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

PLEASE REMBER TO READ FWD FIRST!

 

CH.1

 

“Alice,” her grandma whispered, “Yes mama.” She approached her grandma, “Harvest festival is coming up, have you figure out you’re going to be hunting this year?” Her huge puppy eyes looked away, she hates it, she love the festival, just not the hunting part. She is actually trying to become a vegetarian, “Alice,” Her grandpa began. “I know, I know.” She knows that can’t disappoint. Alice and her oldest brother were the only one who has to celebrate this holiday or ever to live with their grandparents. “Come home early, I’ll take you to the woods,” Her grandpa stretches, “I missed it.”

--

 Joy and Alice walked to their college together every Monday and Wednesday, it was 6AM, and they both have ENG at 7AM. “Oh, Zelo! Zelo! Zelooooo” Alice cheerfully wave through the glass window, they were surprised because he usually don’t work the morning shift; he must’ve got call in. Joy followed along. He opened the door to let them in, “Sup.”

 

“One latte!” Joy’s eye lights up, “Please” she added once Zelo stared her down, “…and Surprise me!!!” yelled Alice from across the room, looking at their cool Halloween decoration. It’s been awhile since she been inside, it was just as clean as she remembers. Yellow light setting, sparkling lights, Zelo chucked to sight of how fascinated Alice was, “You always have loved those lights.”  Alice is more of child-like kind of personality, while Joy is more of the flirtatious girlie.

--

LUNCH

 They’re a close squad; they usually always gather up for lunch everyday, someday one or two people may be missing though.

REWIND

Ki: FA-LA-LA-LA     I’m hungry..

A: Ah, me 2!

H: *Ah, me too. C’mon now Alice….

H: Stop texting, I’m about to take a test.

MJ: Someone feed me some

Please log in to read the full chapter