9/13/15

Dear Diary

September 13, 2015

 

Dear diary,

 

I binged watched this drama in two days! And omg I can go on for days about how amazing the drama was! Like at first it was kinda bad, as the production and acting aren't the best and it was slow, but I never expected it to get deep. It had episodes dedicated to more controversial stuff and things people didn’t like talking about like how parents can force their dreams on their children even though it’s not what they want, it showed that bullying can lead to suicide, it touched on how sad abortion is and most importantly, it told the story of a lesbian couple. Those two episodes made me really happy and sad as I could relate to it. It’s hard being lesbian. Even though people are becoming more accepting, it’s still tough to tell others or be open about it. This drama beautifully portrayed the love between those two girls and showed that their love is no different from “normal” people.

Sometimes I wish that my life were like that and I were able to find a partner that was also gay. The stress of thinking if my crush will find me disgusting is painful. The thought that one second we might be friends and the next second my crush hates me because I like girls. I guess that’s why I haven’t tried finding love since Sowon. I’ve closed my heart off to the world and now I’m trying to get rid of my feelings for girls… isn’t that sad? Imagine you finding the boy/girl of your dreams and knowing that it’ll never happen or knowing that they’ll be disgusted… that’s what we LGBT people have to deal with. It’s sad that we need to be accepted by others to actually be brave enough to be ourselves.

Maybe I’ll find love, I hope to find love. But my heart has been trapped for such a long time… Hopefully, I’ll have a love life like the two girls in the drama.

 

EunHa


Hey! the drama I'm referencing to it called Detectives of Seonam High School for Girls

I've watched it a while ago but decided that I should spread the word of the drama (if you haven't heard about it already) 

Can't wait for tomorrow morning! GFRIEND COMEBACK BOIIIIIIIIIIII! 

I'm expecting a depressed person in that MV and I expect it to be Eunha... I made a whole theory about it so like... I'll be sad if it's not true.. lol jk! Just the thought makes me fangirl anyways so that's good enough!

Comment and/or subscribe if you're enjoying this story so far!