The Plot

Story Recommendation [OPEN]

 

Every fan has this kind of fantasy...

KIDNAPPING HER/HIS BIAS!

Yes!

Kidnapping~

Me and my friend did...

Mine, I day dreamed about taking Kwang Min home... 

About my friend, she dreamt about Top kidnapping her and making her ride a unicorn...

Yes...a Unicorn.

Anyway, even though if our dreams , yours will be so much better!

Read and Apply now!

"The Plot"

By: CrystalRainbow

I'm sure you guys wouldn't regret it, not one bit!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters

Idols and you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description

 

            It's everyone's dream to kidnap their idol, right? So come on, kidnap them! And perhaps... Fall in love on the way? You never know... In an author's world, anything can happen.

          Isabella, a young woman of sharp wits, surveys the basement of her apartment. It's cosy, not lacking in warmth in any way. It's also big, roughly enough to room fifteen people easily. She moves over to the table and flicks off imaginary specks of dust. Satisfied, she straightens and moves out of the room and into the passageway, shutting the heavy wooden door behind her.

          Strolling down the hallway, she ignores most of the doors and passes them nonchalantly, knowing that they merely lead to other passages in her little labyrinth. Finally, her heels click to a stop in front of a certain door on the right, a number down from the one she had just exited from. She opens the door and slips in, entering yet another hallway. Confidently, she strides across the hallway and goes through the next door. Confronted with steps, she lifts her heels daintily and places them on step after step as she rises upwards. Roughly halfway up the staircase, however, she faces a large portrait and presses a portion of the frame on the right side. The portrait swings on hidden hinges, revealing yet another passageway to go through.

          Smiling, Isabella steps through the portrait and it swings shut, the eyes of the painted man carefully guarding the sudden silence in the vast stairwell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genre

Action, Romance, Comedy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number of Chapters

So far, 13

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teaser

 

         Flickering shadows are cast on the walls of the small room, lit only by a small lavender-scented candle. Only a minor portion of the room is visible - the rest is shrouded by darkness. The absence of the moon is prominent in the equally dark night sky, visible through the window next to the bookshelf. The air, tinted with dust, is filled with the sounds of whispering cloth. A long black pen flurries over a clean sheet of paper, inking it in with words as swiftly as the hand gripping the pen moves across it. Isabella, clothed in her thin robe, is deep in thought as she scribbles away.

         Pausing in her writing, she looks up and out of the window, her pen flying up to her lips. While nibbling on the cap of the pen, Isabella's black eyes roam around the room restlessly, searching for a source of inspiration among the scenes in her vision. Only one thought has been running through her mind since her cousin had planted it there. She would never forget the younger girl's amused expression - the eyes filled with mischief and innocence, quirked up into a smile - as she suggested that ridiculous idea.

          That very ridiculous idea, is the cause of Isabella's hurried, flustered behavior.

          Suddenly, she catches sight of a book's title, and launches herself across the room to bring it to the light.

         'Seoul Directory, 2009'

      It's old and outdated, but still it will serve her purpose. Streets can't have changed much over the course of one-and-a-half years. Isabella's fingers flip through the pages with an almost frantic pace. Having finally found the page she is looking for, she leans back - only to swing herself back over to her desk on her moveable chair. Her scribbling resumes.

     After almost half an hour of continuous writing, she leans back and allows herself the reprieve of a stretch. She smiles with satisfaction. Yawning, she picks up the stack of notes and ties them together with a long string. She is proud of herself, with due reason. Her plan is set - and all she needs is a group of companions to assist her. Everything will be flawless, as long as she finds the right people.

But whom shall she choose? Restless, her fingers tap out a uniform rhythm on the wooden tabletop as her mind whirls again. The lavender scent fills her nose, immediately calming her. She lets out a contented sigh, her mind still reeling towards a solution.

        "Ah," she remarks, a sound that pierces the silence that had ensued after she put down her pen. Her sleeves whisper as she moves across the room to switch on her computer. She has a solution, and a few emails to send.

         After sending out the short message, she closes the window and admires her wallpaper. The sweetly smiling face of her lover stares back at her, his eyes filled with happiness. She lifts a finger to trace his jawline, a ridiculous smirk tweaking her lips.

"Don't worry, my sweetheart, Joonie," she trills. "I'll have you with me soon..."

        She switches off the monitor an leans back in her chair, her long, wavy hair nearly touching the floor as she does so. Isabella shakes her head once, freeing the hair that had been glued to her neck which had been increasing her feeling of discomfort in the stuffy room. As it peels away from the back of her neck, she sighs with relief. Cracking her knuckles, she relaxes back into the chair. A pencil clutched in her hand makes it's way to her sheet of hair, and she winds it up into a bun. Finally cool and comfortable, she stops moving and slips into a daydream. A daydream that is too good to be true... A dream that she is determined on making a reality.

        At that moment, a strong bass fills the room, followed by a short burst of voice in song. Isabella jerks out of her chair and picks up her phone, opening it just as the chorus to MBLAQ's Y finishes. She hits the button to open her inbox, and smiles widely at the message.

'I'll get you a few people. Be ready in four days. Mind telling me what this is about?'

Her smile worms it's way back onto her face as she jots in a reply: 'You'll see.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recommended by: IAmAClumsyPanda
All rights go to their respective owners.