I Am Not So Easily Wooed~

Story Recommendation [OPEN]

Vampires, blood and shining(?) cold blooded beasts.

Tired of old and worn out vampire stories?

Where the heroine ends up with all her heroes?

Or those simple modern vamps?

I just have the story for you!

I Am Not So Easily Wooed~

By: infiniteoppa

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters

OC: Sophia, INFINITE boys, BEAST boys

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description

One girl; a maid at the palace, toiling away to help her family. Seven princes; handsome, charming, perfect in every way... or so everyone thought. Set in the 1800's, this story will seem typical at the beginning to some, but as it carries on, will transform into a very twisted and timeless one. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genre

Tragedy, Drama, Romance

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number of Chapters

So far, 41

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teaser

 

              Where did my day start off? I woke up at the crack of dawn to walk all the way across the kingdom to the palace. Why walk you ask? Well, let's see. I'm poor. I have 6 siblings I have to help support. Carriages cost money to take. Repeat. I am not in the best financial position to waste money. Anyway, positive thinking--exercise helps me keep my figure. Ha. Nope doesn't help at all. After that, I somehow found myself in the 'office' for the staff. I don't even remember how I got there. I just asked a whole bunch of people wearing uniforms who looked absolutely excited to work that day. Who is excited to work? I signed up to be a maid; the head director for the staff, Mrs. Moon, asked me some in depth questions and then said I was hired.

               Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy helping my family. I'd do anything for them. And I do mean anything. I do have a bitter disposition to the royalty of the kingdom though--the Woos. You're probably like "Oh wow sounds like a nice place to live. A palace." Yeah sure if you had the money for it. I enjoyed my last job actually, I was one of the bakers at the most famous bakery in town. But then this famous baker from France with a French accent and poofy hat knocked on the door one day and they decided to kick me to the curb! How rude right?! I needed a good paying job, and since the other bakeries in town weren't in the best condition to provide for my needs; I turned to work at the palace.

               Pay is absolutely amazing from what I've heard. I thought I'd start from the bottom and work my way up to being a baker again. I didn't like having to tend to the people I loathe the most. I mean... their entire family and the people like them--aristocrats let's say--treat those below them. Yeah, look behind the gates to the palace and see how green and luscious and beautiful it is. But once you escape those gates and look at the town surrounding, dear it's a whole different story. Families are struggling to pay the taxes and support themselves. Miracles never seemed to happen here. Everyone else needed and wanted one. Yet again, who wouldn't?

               I sighed every time I entered the palace walls. Another great day at a job I hated working for people I despised 14 hours every damn day until the bell strikes 11 then I can walk my sorry back home and sleep for 4 hours thus returning the cycle.

              What I hated the most though, were the Woo Brothers. Those 7 'handsome' royalties who just never seem to peek their heads from outside their walls. The ones who draw the attention of every fair maiden from across the land, and even foreign ones from across countless oceans, just to be able to dance and chat for a few minutes. The princes of the kingdom who are blind to the truth, the pain, the hurt, the struggles of those like me.

Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Sungjong...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read and Enjoy everyone.
Recommended by: IAmAClumsyPanda
All rights goes to their proper owners.