Measure 1

Heart to Heart, Mouth to Mouth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 31
Friday


Jaemin where's my costume! I literally just put it there yesterday!" Donghyuck screeched in worry, flailing his arms.

 He was sweating bullets and couldn't help but yell at his best friend. The empty spot in Jaemins closet explained the dilemma.

 "Dude, I have no idea, last night it was right there! It was probably Ten!" Jaemin complained, blaming his brother because of his mishaps. "Ten! If you took Donghyucks Halloween costume, I'll tell mom and dad about your party last week!"

Ten scoffed from his room next door, struting in Jaemins room as if it were a runway. "You mean this, Jack Sparrow costume?"

There stood Ten, posing for the non existent cameras and lights, acting as if he was on Vogue. At the same moment Donghyuck was staring holes into him. "How dare you steal my $20 costume! You know that's my only one!"

"Well that's too bad, oh look my rides here, have fun!" Ten said as a sleek Porsche pulled up in the drive way. 

Johnny walked out of the car in a simple knight costume, waving an arm towards the boys through the window. Ten skipped down the stairs grinning, sending a flying kiss to Jaemin and Donghyuck, dumbfounded.

The two boys just stared at the empty space where Ten was seconds ago. Jaemin, dressed as Mario, suspenders and all, while Donghyuck was still in his school uniform. "Well...there goes your costume." Jaemin stated, as if it were new information. 

"No kidding, now I have nothing to wear. They won't let us in at the party!" Donghyuck whined.

"What do you mean us? They'll still let me in!" Jaemin joked while the other boy furrowed his eyebrows, clearly not in the mood. 

"I'll text Jeno to meet us at the party with an extra costume." Jaemin assured him.

Donghyuck huffed, dejected, his rust coloured hair getting pushed back by his fingers. It was late, and he was not going show up in some sleazy attire.

 "Alright, that'll have to do."









Jeno stood outside the mansion, waiting for his Mario, wearing jean suspenders with a green cap with the letter L on it. "Donghyuckie, I have your costume! You'll never guess what it is!"

"Please, kill me now." Sighed Donghyuck in defeat, whatever Jeno had prepared for him, couldn't be good. 

Behind Jenos back, he pulled out a long, red cape with a hood and a picnic basket. Holding it in front of Donghyuck, smiling. Jaemin was laughing his off, giving a thumbs up as approval.

"Jeno, you're a genius!" Jaemin cried in delight.

"You're kidding, right? Little red riding hood? Last time I checked red riding hood was a girl." Donghyuck sassed, completely offended. He looked at the hood in disgust, as if it contracted a deadly disease.

"Okay then, looks like I'll have to throw it out-" Jeno said, slowly, waiting till Donghyuck took back the costume.

"No! No, I'll take it..." Donghyuck sighed.

 He knew if he wasn't wearing a costume, he wouldn't be allowed in this years greatest Halloween party of all time. Donghyuck took the red hood, quickly tying it around his neck and carrying the picnic basket, filled with pastries. The cape ended past his knees, and the hood draped around his face. As soon as he's inside, Donghyuck thinks, he'll stuff the cape inside the basket, and be that one guy without a costume.

"You look good, let's go." Jaemin commented as he started walking up towards the party, with his Luigi, and little red riding hood.





The smell of alcohol hit their faces first, ah, the joys of underage drinking. Then the music, with the terrible DJ blasting the bass way too loud. It was crowded inside with kids from their school, and their brothers. The girls were in animal ear headbands, and body pieces that could be bathing suits, leaving nothing to imagination. 

"So, what are we doing first?" Jaemin asked, looking around the entry way, one of his suspenders already falling off one shoulder. 

"Let's get a bit buzzed," Jeno suggested, making his way to the kitchen, the other two following behind him like ducklings. There were Avengers, vampires, the occasional non costume, and a couple of hot girls dressed as woodland creatures as they walked by.

People were doing body shots, and playing beer pong, it was Superman vs. Batman. Jeno passed out red solo cups filled with cheap beer, while surveying the place. "Time to go find Renjun."




"Hello boys," Renjun announced, as the group of girls around him waved to them, smiling invitingly. 

They found him upstairs in one of his parents bedrooms, sitting in a circle with the girls who said hi before, a couple of guys in lame costumes, and booze. 

Renjun was dressed as a charming Peter Pan, instead of neon green tights, he wore dark jeans, and was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter