The Start

He Will Be Loved

Jungkook wordlessly stared at the view in front of him, Taehyung was smiling once again into another man's arms, Jungkook forgot his name, Yoongi was it? The said male wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist as they say on the couch along with their friends.

It was safe to say that Jungkook was hurt, the envy was obvious in his eyes if you stare long at it, jealousy was swimming through his body at the view, they looked so happy, Taehyung looked so happy.

But why isn't Jungkook happy for him?

Oh that's right, he loved his best friend, no wonder he's feeling this way, his heart was aching badly, his emotions were swarming around frantically in his head, his mind was going numb at the thought of Taehyung being happy with someone else, Jungkook felt like breaking down right now, but he can't, not in front of everyone, that would put him to shame.

"Hey Kook you alright?" Jimin asked as he puts a hand on Jungkook's shoulder, snapping him out of his thoughts and turns to Jimin in confusion.

"Huh?" Jungkook replied, Jimin Sighs and looks at where Jungkook was staring and sure enough, it was those two lovers, having their own little world.

"I know it hurts Kook" Jimin said softly, Jungkook smiled lightly at him and held Jimin's hand that was in his shoulder as a thank you for comforting him, but in all honesty, it wasn't working, it only made him hurt when Jimin said it aloud.

"Thanks Jimin hyung" Jungkook said, and went along with everybody who were having fun, faking his smile and damn it hurts his cheeks from smiling way too wide. But the pain was alright, it was worth it

 

Taehyung will come back to him anyway

×××

And as expected, Taehyung was crying his eyes out on Jungkook's bed, disturbing the younger 's sleep, especially because it's midnight, Jungkook groggily opens his eyes to see a crying Taehyung, he became fully awake and turned his body to Taehyung, giving him his full attention, looking into his eyes with such love and affection Taehyung just doesn't see it, Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and placed his head on his chest, Jungkook could only wrap his arms around his hyung in return.

"I thought he loved me..But he loved Jimin instead" Taehyung said through sobs, and now Jungkook got what Jimin was saying earlier.

'I know it hurts Kook's

Damn right it does.

 

Jungkook pat Taehyung's back comfortingly. Succeeding in quieting the crying boy's sobs.

"Let it out, hyung, I'm here" Jungkook said, Taehyung wrapped his arms tighter on Jungkook.

"Make me feel better, Kookie" Taehyung said, and Jungkook complied. Every touch, every kiss, the warmth, it felt oh so real to Jungkook, the pleasurable sound Just Taehyung Let's out were music to Jungkook's ears, but he knew, that this was only Taehyung's way to let out his sadness, he knew he was only a friend to the latter, he can't ever be his lover.

He can't be like Yoongi 

 

Jungkook woke up the next day without Taehyung by his side, he sighed and sat up lazily, putting on his boxer that was on the floor and wore his shirt and went downstairs, he saw them all there inside the kitchen happily chatting, Jungkook forced out a smile and sat on the chair beside Seokjin, all of them eating their food together, but Taehyung didn't eat, he wasn't there to be exact, the members were confused, but Jungkook knew

That the lost boy was only crying on the ground, losing his way out of the mess he went into.

 

After a few months, all of them were talking together, until Taehyung announced something Jungkook absolutely did not want to hear. But the smile in Taehyung's face made it hard for Jungkook to get mad at him.

"Hoseok and I are together guys"

 

They all cheered, congratulating the couple, while Jungkook sat there dumbly, looking at the newly couple with a forced out smile, he was hurting all over again, the same pain he felt repeating itself and crawled its way onto Jungkook's heart. But it was okay, it was worth it

 

Taehyung will come back to him anyway

 

"Let it out hyung, I'm here"

"Make me feel better Kookie"

 

And history repeats itself.