Final

Divorce
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I recommend you guys to listen to Beautiful Liar by VIXX LR. It's up to you if you want to listen to any of your favourite sad songs but I prefer Beautiful Liar.

Warning! : Lots of grammartical errors but i'm too lazy to check it back. So, enjoy!

p/s: the story is boring , cliche and not that sad

 I got home that night as Wonwoo was serving dinner.Slowly I walked and held his hand,not quite knowing how to say it but knew I had to let him know what I was thinking.

”W-Wonwoo,I-i-i want a divorce", I raised the topic nervously.

He did not seem to be shocked by my words, instead he softly asked me why.

“Why? W-why you want a divorce?” ,I still can hear that he want to cry but I just ignored that.

“I just-”

“Just what Mingyu?”

“I cannot love you anymore.There is someone who were much better than you.Someone that I think can look after me, cook me my favourites and other things, more than you do. Someone that can-”

“Enough Mingyu,enough”

That night, we did not talk to each other, but I could clearly see the hurt reflected in his eyes.The truth he had lost my heart to Jeonghan. I did not love Wonwoo anymore.

The next day, he presented his divorce conditions. He did not want anything from me, but needed a month’s notice before the divorce.

“Mingyu,i-i-i’ll let you leave me forever and not loving me anymore, but-”

He take a deep breath, and continue,

“-but in one condition.Can we both try to live as normal a life as possible? Just a month.You know that Chan’s exam just around the corner, right? I don’t want him be disturbed because of this thing.”

That was something I knew I could easily comply. Just after he went out of our room, I read the conditions and he had something more.

It stated that he want me to recall how I had carried him bridal style into our bridal room on our wedding day. He requested that every day for the month’s duration I would carry him out of our bedroom to the front door every morning.

“Tch. He must be crazy.”

Just to make our last days together bearable, I accepted his strange request. Suddenly, my phone rang.I smiled when i looked at the dialer.

“Hello, babe”

“Hey Gyu, what are you doing? I miss you a lot right now.”

“Wow my babe missed me? I am doing nothing. Just thinking about my life-”

“What did he say? Did he okay about this thing?”

“Y-y-yeah, he’s alright,Jeonghan.”

“Why you sound so unsure?”

“I’m okay. He already knew from the start.”

“Okay,see you tomorrow. Sleep tight,dream of me.”

“Of course I will but I can’t promise about meeting you tomorrow. I need to check my schedule first.”, I lied.

“Oh, it’s okay”

Ping!

It sound like scattered glass. I went downstairs and saw some red coloured at Wonwoo’s hand. His hand was trembling and looked so frightened.The hanging first aid kit, I took it and went over to Wonwoo. I don’t know why he looked so shocked when I brought him to the couch and cleaned his hand but I just shrugged it off.

“Why do you need to do this?”

“Well,we are not divorce yet, so you are still my responsibilities.”, weird.

“You can stop now, Mingyu. I can do it on my own.I feel so sleepy right now.Thank you.Good night.”, he went upstairs.

I sighed and facepalmed while standing up to clean the mess.

We had grown quite far apart even before I voiced out my intention for the divorce so when I carried him out on the first day, we both appeared clumsy. Our son clapped behind us as he saw his appa was holding eomma in appa's arms. Chan’s action brought me a sense of pain. From the bedroom to downstairs, then to the door,I  walked over ten metre with Wonwoo in my arms.

“Gyu, I really hope that you not tell Chan about the divorce.”

I nodded, feeling somewhat upset. I put him down outside the door. He went to wait for the bus to the hospital. Lately, he always went to the hospital.I offered him a ride but he refused. Not listening to him, I quickly picked him up and get him on the car.

“Who got hospitalized?”

“My f-f-friend.”

“Which one? I know all of your friends, so there is nothing to hide from me.”

“Someone that you don’t need to know. Can you drop me somewhere? You’re already late.”

“No. You have to tell me. Who is it?”

“Mingyu, just drop me anywhere, you already la-”

“Are you forget that I owned the company? So, there is no need to worry about. Who is you-”

“I SAID JUST DROP ME ANYWHERE CAN YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME? CAN YOU?”

I immediately stop car and unlocked the door. Too shocked to reply to his thanks. I’m just eyeing him waiting at the bus stop. I decided to wait for the bus and followed the bus but, suddenly my phone rings.

“Sir, where are you?”

“I’m on my way to the office.Why? Is there something wrong?”

“You’d better be here by 9 a.m. because you had meeting with Healing Corporation.”

Aish, all my plan destroyed but why I excitedly want to follow him?

On the second day, both of us acted much more easily. He leaned on my chest. I could smell the cherry blossom of his body. I realized that I had not looked at this man carefully for a long time. On the fourth day, when I lifted him up, I felt a sense of intimacy returning. This w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter