Not A Bad Thing

KyuWook - Everlasting Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning, beautiful...”

Ryeowook looked at a bucket of rose in front him and roolled his eyes. “Can you stop give me roses every single day? And stop call me beautiful! I’m not a girl, you know?” he said moodily.

Kyuhyun smiled widely, “Of course I know.. I called you beautiful because you are beautiful. A very beautiful guy. And these roses are my way to appreciate your beauty.” Kyuhyun shoved the roses to Ryeowook’s arms. Ryeowook has no other choice except take it. “Have you got your breakfast yet, Ryeong?” he asked.

“Stop change my name!! Yes, I have and I had a class now, so get off of my way!” Ryeowook bumped Kyuhyun and continued to walk.

Kyuhyun followed him, “It’s a pity. I’m hungry now.”

“You should go to the cafetaria then. It’s the opposite way.” Ryeowook infomed him.

“But you’re here.. What’s the point of eat alone without you? And i have to you, tho.”

“Oh, I can go by my self.. Don’t worry about me.. You should eat when you are hungry. You don’t want to be sick, right?” Ryeowook asked.

Kyuhyun grabbed Ryeowook’s wrist and make him stop, “Are you worrying me?”

“No!” Ryeowook said quickly. Hell no. He just want to Kyuhyun stop following him.

Kyuhyun released him, “But i really have to you to your class. What if someone kidnap you because you look so cute right now?”

Ryeowook sighed loudly and continued to walk. Fast.

.

.

.

“Roses again?” Ryeowook’s roommate, Eunhyuk, asked. Ryeowook just nodded his head. He placed the roses to the vas and put it in the window. Replacing the old vas with roses that Kyuhyun gave him yesterday.

“Kyuhyun is really stubborn, huh? Why are you still accepted his rose if you hate him? You can say no or you can just throw it.” Eunhuk put the withered roses to the trash can, helping Ryeowook.

Ryeowook glared at him, “Don’t you remember what he did when i refused his flowers last time? I don’t want that thing happened again!!”

Eunhyuk laughed so hard remembering what happened that day. Actually, Kyuhyun claimed himself as Ryeowook’s admirer since the beginning of the semester. Kyuhyun was a new student and Ryeowook was his senior. They first met in the new student’s orientation. Eunhyuk, or even Ryeowook him self never knew why and how Kyuhyun ended up liked Ryeowook back then. But Kyuhyun started to stalk Ryeowook in college, gave him roses every single day, come after him at the lunch, or calling him by phone every night, and of course confessed his feeling to him countlessly.

At first, Ryeowook found it was cute when his hoobae treated him nicely, but as the days pass, Kyuhyun treated him just like a princess that Ryeowook found it a bit annoying because he didn’t like Kyuhyun that way. And the news about Kyuhyun liked Ryeowook spread fastly since Kyuhyun was quite famous as the student who entered the college with the highest mark and he was  handsome too. It made Ryeowook’s relationship with his friends kinda weird since they always asked about Kyuhyun whenever they talked. So Ryeowook started avoiding Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun always found him whenever he was. And the was that day. Ryeowook boldly said to Kyuhyun that he didn’t like Kyuhyun that way and refuse to take his roses either. But Kyuhyun was standing in front of Ryeowook’s classroom and kept screaming, ‘Ryeonggu... you forget your rose..’ Even the lecturer, Mr. Park, made him out of the class and asked him to just take the rose so they can study peacefully.

Eunhyuk sat in his bed, “So why don’t you just accepted his love? He is handsome, smart, and we all know for sure that he loves you so much.”

Ryeowook didn’t answer. He looked over the sky, instead.

“Do you hate Kyuhyun, Ryeowook?” Eunhyuk asked.

“No... I don’t hate him... But i don’t love him, either.” Ryeowook answered.

“So why you don’t give him a chance?”. Eunhyuk won’t suggested that if he knew Ryeowook really hated Kyuhyun. Eunhyuk suspected Ryeowook actually also liked Kyuhyun, but he was in denial. For example, Ryeowook never threw Kyuhyun’s roses away. He always say that it was a waste to throw it up, but Eunhyuk would never buy that reason. And every night, Kyuhyun would call Ryeowook. If Ryeowook really hated Kyuhyun, he could ignored Kyuhun’s calls or even blocked Kyuhyun’s number. But no, Ryeowook would picked Kyuhyun’s call up, and although he sounded like he was annoyed, they always ended up talking till hours. Who the hell would believe that he has no feeling to the junior?

“His surename... is Cho.” Ryeowook said softly.

“For the God sake... It’s not his fault, Wook.. And are going to hate every person who have Cho as their last name? You can’t be serious, right?” Eunhyuk asked Ryeowook disbelieve.

“I’m not ready, hyung.”

At that, he made Eunhyuk silent.

.

.

.

“Hi beautiful... Where are you going?” Kyuhyun run to Ryeowook when he saw his love at the corridor walked with his room mate. “Oh, here your rose” he gave a bucked of pink rose to Ryeowook.

“Can we just have a day without rose? I’m tired to see rose every ing day.” Eunhyuk said and walked away to the cafetaria.

“It’s not for you!!!” Kyuhyun shouted.

Ryeowook just shaked his head but he took the rose from Kyuhyun, “I agree with Eunhyuk hyung. Can we have a day without rose? Just a day...”

“Don’t you start!” Kyu warned him. “Are you going to have lunch?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Isn’t that obvious?”

Ryeowook walked to the table that choosen by Eunhyuk. Followed by Kyuhyun, of course. The cafetaria was not as crowded as usually. Maybe that was because of there was a tournament with other college.

“So, what do you want to eat, Ryeonggu?” Kyuhyun asked Ryeowook sweetly.

“I want kimchi chiggae and strawberry milk. Iced.” Eunhyuk answered.

“I didn’t ask you. Why are you still here, by the way?” Kyuhyun snapped Eunhyuk.

“Should I go, then? Ryeowook-ah, should I go?” Eunhyuk obviously provoking Kyuhyun.

“No, why should you? If someone should go, it’s definitely not you, Hyung.” Ryeowook answered.

Eunhyuk smiled and mocked Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun gave him deathly stare. “You hurt me, Ryeonggu...” Kyuhyun said. He showed his sad face to Ryewook. Ryeowook couldn’t hold his smile and it made Kyuhyun eyes sparkling.

“I want  a kimchi fried rice and mineral water, please?” Ryeowook said.

“Roger” Kyuhyun answered and then run to take their order.

“What?” Ryeowook asked Eunhyuk after he felt that his roommate stare at him for a long time.

“You smiled at him, you know?” Eunhyuk pointed out.

“What... what’s so wrong about that?” Ryeowook asked. He couldn’t see Eunhyuk on his face. Eunhyuk didn’t answer, he was just chukling.

“What are you two talking about?” Kyuhyun back to the table with a slice of cheese cake and their beverages.

“Nothing.” Ryeowook answered quickly. “We didn’t order the cheese cake, tho. ” he looked at Kyuhun, confused.

“It’s for you, Ryeonggu... I know you like it.” Kyuhyun smiled. Ryeowook could feel his cheeks warmed. He took a bite of the cake to hide his nervous.

“What the hell. Can you two stop being lovey dovey?” Eunhyuk protested. Ryeowook slapped his roommate softly, while Kyuhyun just laughing saw the scene.

“Kyuhyun-ah...” someone called Kyuhyun’s name. Ryeowook frozen, so does Eunhyuk. They recognized this voice.

“Oh, hyung!!! What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun looked surprised, but he was standing out and give that man a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter