Eternal Sunshine

KyuWook - Everlasting Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun tilts his neck to shoo his fatique away and then look at his watch. 10 p.m. It has been a week since he started  sit in the bench near Ryeowook's flat everynight. He could watch Ryeowook's room windows from there. He usually wait until the light of Ryeowook's room off before he go back to his apartment. 

Not so long, the light is off. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath. "Another tough day".

But even after 15 minutes passed, he still there. His eyes still staring to the windows of Ryeowook's room. His thought fly away to the day he broken up with Ryeowook. The day when he made the most terrible desicion in his entire life.

"Are you tired of me, Kyuhyun?" Ryeowook asked with shaky voice after their long argument about something that Kyuhyun couldn't even remember.

"What?" 

"Answer me! You're tired of me, aren't you? You keep searching things to make an argument with me. It seems like whataver i did always wrong in your eyes." Ryeowook couldn't hold his tears anymore.

 Usually, Kyuhyun will weakened when he saw Ryeowook's tears. He will do anything to remove that tears as soon as possible. But, unfortunately, that day is not the usual day. Watching Ryeowook cry, somehow make Kyuhyun feels sick. He raised his voice.

"Ryeowook, listen! I'm tired of your nags, okay? You keep called me every single time. You nagged me in front of my friends. You even made my friends out from my appartment. You're embarassing me in front of my friends, Ryeowook.You know how they called me? They called me a coward. It's humiliated me!" 

"But i did that for you. You just discharged from hospital, Kyuhyun. You need to rest. But what? You keep hanging out with your friends till dawn. I just don't want something bad happen to you." Ryeowook sobbing.

"Oh, give me a break!!" Kyuhyun shouted. He could see Ryeowook was shocked, but he didn't care at all. "I'm an adult man, Ryeowook. I can take care of my self. You're not my mom and i'm not your baby. And if you're searching for baby, that's definitely not me." said Kyuhyun.

Ryeowook was speechless. He couldn't say anything. Tears keep flow from his eyes. "I hate you" he wishpered.

"You hate me? Good. We're done, then." Kyuhyun said.

Ryeowook stared Kyuhyun with such a painful expression. The expression that Kyuhyun would never forget and the expression that haunted him for the next days.

"I hate you!" Ryeowook said before he left Kyuhyun's apartment. Crying.

For a few days after broken up with Ryeowook, Kyuhyun was partying like a crazy. He goes from a club to another club all night long. He kept wondering why he didn't do that since long ago. It is heaven. And he missed all of this when he still with Ryeowook.

That was what he thought until one night when his friends no longer could partying with him anymore, since they were busy with their own life, the emptiness hit Kyuhyun like a truck. He opened his phone's gallery and found Ryeowook's pictures

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter