002-2.

The Seventh Sense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jieul's POV]

"I'm in my room. I must be dreaming when that handsome guy kissed my hand and said that they are " The Big Dipper's" Stars."

I looked at the wall clock, April 9, Sat 7:08 PM.

Nothing to worry about. I'm free to do anything since Dying Guy left me yesterday to fetch his friends in Namjoon's lair. Those guys are idiots, they didn't follow me. My plan is that they should catch up with me because I got their Dying friend and heck, they didn't move even just a bit.

"Fools. It's so sad that they've been sold to the desperate girls. Aish, I shouldn't interfere. Once is enough." I mumbled to myself.

It's a night of freedom and I can be a lazy --

































































 

"ALIOTH, ASK THE HUMAN GIRL WHY THIS THING IS STARTING A FIRE!"

"ALIOTH, STOP THIS FREAKIN' THING FROM 'RRRNNNGGG' SOUND IT MAKES!"

"ALIOTH, KILL THE DECEIVING BEING! IT'S  MEEEEEE!"

Oh My God. I'm not dreaming, aren't I? I opened my door and saw the chaos they made. They were screaming because of the alarm clock, the other is panicking because of the stove and the other is hurting my one and only companion, my dog, Seolhyunari. The white haired and Dying Guy seems to be frustrated because of the happenings to their friends. Weird, those guys can't turn off an alarm clock and gas stove. I understand guys who hate dogs but the other two are too peculiar.

"SHUT YOUR TY MOUTHS!" I burst out. When I got to the ground floor, I stopped my alarm clock and get it in the hands of the permed haired that looked like he was about to go crazy because of the clock. Second, I turned off the gas stove and shove the Thai-lookalike away to go to my final destination, the orange haired that who wants to kill my precious Seolhyunari.

"Get away from my dog, stranger." He scarily walked behind the guy who kissed my hand last night. I turned my head to Dying Guy or Alioth as th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter