003.

The Seventh Sense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jieul's POV]

I woke up from my queen sized bed. I didn't slept last night because of Alioth. He gave me the biggest heart attack from the happenings yesterday. After what he showed me, I totally believed them and the other reason is that I'm too scared of what the other four can do. They can kill me if they wanted to.

"Ho Jieul, why do you have to babysit those good-looking stars?" I mumbled to myself. I huffed some air to let out frustrations building inside me. I thought I'll have a peaceful summer break but thanks to them, it's ruined.

"I'm hungry. Might as well, I'll cook food for myself and them. Aish, those guys who can't cook. I hate them." I went to the bathroom and groomed myself, preparing for the long day I have because of those punks.

--

 

"Do you know this thing? It amazes me, a lot. I think it can out power me." Megrez gave me the hand phone he's been studying for hours. He even brought it while we're eating. Well, they are bunch of people who have the intelligence of being a fast learner. They just mimicked what I'm doing to my utensils then, they freakin' knew how to eat like human.

"Megrez, how much is this?" I examined the hand phone. He has a good taste, he bought iPhone 6s. He bought--. No he ing can't because he doesn't have money. Second, this is not the world he grew up so he doesn't have any knowledge about humans and third, HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT'S A HAND PHONE. "Megrez." He didn't budge.

"Megrez." Second attempt failed. "Megreeez~~" I whined to him but I think that's not the right thing to do, so third attempt failed. I didn't had the chance to call him again because he got up. When Megrez came back, I noticed the manual of the iPhone in his hands.

"Yah, Megrez."


 

"Megrez-ssi."

"Megrez, Megrez!"
 

This is so tiring. He's not listening, this. "YAH, MEGREZ, THE STAR FROM THAT BIG DIPPER. WILL YOU STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND ANSWER ME HOW DID YOU STEAL THAT THING?!" I guess this will work.

"Jieul, shut up for a minute. I'm learning here 'ya know? And we didn't stole this iPhone. We just borrowed it from the place called 'City.' Now, please hush." Borrowed my , Megrez. This star seems to be ironically sarcastic.

Now wait, they can't use their real names here because it's too extraordinary. Should I invent a nickname for them? I guess, I should. How about their age? Aish, I'll just ask them.

--

"The journey to this unknown world is not hard but tiring. I won't be dragged down by those tangible daggers they built. I, Lee Taeyong along with Jaehyun, Ten, Mark, Taeil, Doyoung, and Kun will continue to travel this p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter