Too Many Secrets

"Odd" Goddess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update, I've been busy and sick and just unsure of what I wanted to write. But I really wanted to just write again so here you are. I know I'm not the best writer but I hope you enjoy!🍑

Aside from BTS, the goddess is friends with or at least acquaintances with a lot of Korean celebrities. She doesn't go off telling everyone because that would defeat the purpose of her moving here. She didn't want people to be kind to her just to get to her friends or money. Genuine people were the only types of people she wanted around her and she made that very clear. How does she know who's genuine and who's not? It's one of her talents - no not a power. She's generally good at reading people and seeing behind their facades. She always tried her best. Her best to keep the people she didn't care for at a distance. Having such an understanding and caring heart, she had many friends who were her friends without knowing she really was. In a way, she was the person she doesn't want to befriend. But could you blame her? She plans on telling them when she is a hundred percent sure they won't try to use her status to benefit them. A few people know out of her friends, Amber, Eric, Kevin, Jackson, Mark, Moonbyul, S.Coups, V, etc etc. Do they know she was a goddess? A couple of the people who know she is a princess do.

Since she knows so many people, there are many people that visit her. Unless it was urgent, she generally held off meeting with people until she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter