2, 3. BangTan!

"Odd" Goddess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months after moving to Korea, Yerin found a small store to work at. She didn't want to continue depending on her parents for everything.
On her day off from school and work, she decided that she wanted to take a walk along the Han River. Strolling along the river, she noticed that there was a film crew setting up to film something and a bunch of people gathered around waiting. She entered a cafe that was nearby and drank some tea as she relaxed. After finishing her tea, she left the cafe. When she passed by the film crew again, she heard a bunch of girls screaming. She decided to sit at a bench where she could see what was going on. After a few minutes, someone sat down next to her. She looked to see who it was that sat down and noticed that it was her friend, TaeHyung, but he was wearing a hat, sunglasses, and a mask. "Oh! TaeHyung oppa! What are you doing here? I thought you had work today." "Oh, uhm- I was in the area for work and saw you so I thought I would say hi hehe," replied TaeHyung. To which she simply nodded her head and asked, "But why the random sunglasses and mask?" "Hahaha I guess you could say I'm wearing it because of work." "Huh? What do you do that you have to wear sunglasses and a mask when the weather is this nice and warm?" TaeHyung just laughed for a bit and asked, "You really don't know what I do, huh? Do you never watch TV or go on the internet?" Confused, she tilted her head to the side and said, "I do but what does that have to do with your job?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter