casting call.

ㅤㅤ【 APPLY OPEN! 】❊ THE GOSPEL TRUTH
THE GOSPEL TRUTH
reviews
if chosen - you're in the story! if accepted - you're being considered for the lineup. pending means i have yet to read your app. rejected obviously  means your application isn't being considered because you've missed key steps or there's just too much missing from your application. hopefully i don't have to reject any applications. i'll try to keep the reviews brief, pointing out what i like throughout your application and whatnot. good luck to those applying :)
scar
merida
chosen
hi friend, clearly chosen cause your application was accepted before the revamp but it's also a killer app. thanks again for applying and sticking with me on this story, soul xo
soul
belle
chosen
hi ocha! thanks so much for applying for the story and as one of my favorite characters! let's get on with your review :)
 
okay, really like the background and although i wish you chose someone who resembled more of her hawaiian roots, i can see hailee as a lilo. as for her general face, i like how you've given her piercings and still have her signature red apparel. i don't think she'd ever truly grow out of it. wish you expanded more on her appearance a bit more. is she slender? athletic build? what body shape does she have? nonetheless i like that she's on the taller side! 
 
now onto the personality! i enjoy that you kept her eccentric personality and expanded more on it with her traits. she's a good mixture of traits. i like that she's rough around the edges though i wish you expanded just a teeny bit more but i'm still able to get the general personality. and it gives me the opportunity to truly expand on these traits if she's chosen for the story.
 
not going to lie, i got real sad reading how she sold stitch. although it hurts, i like that you've given her a bit of a dark side because of this. she's not the innocent little girl we know her as so i like that you made her sell stitch for the sake of her next few meals. i very much like that you've made her a bit cynical about the world - like the royals, for example. great on the questionnaire! definitely gives me another sense of her personality and how she views the world she lives in.
 
as for her relationships, i like how you've kept it super short with just nani and merida. maybe a few examples of people she doesn't get along with? nonetheless, i like her friendship with merida being a bit of her using merida to get a leg up with her photography. it's a funny aspect to their friendship. 
 
hiro hamada and lilo pelekai together is so cute ngl. i was kinda hoping someone would pair these two. their relationship is incredibly sweet and pretty funny. i love how hiro's proposal to her ends with her leaving saying she's sleepy. sad but funny. if chosen, i would love to write scenes of them arguing one day and being completely fine the next.
 
overall, i enjoyed reading your application, ocha! thanks again for applying! if you make any updates/changes please inform me so i can tweak your review as needed. best of luck :)
ocha
lilo
accepted
alice, hi! i know you've stuck with this story since the beginning so thanks for still applying and with the new app nonetheless! let's get started with your review!
 
first off, i already love the layout. margot robbie? love her and for elsa?! my heart. ok ok, everything checks out with the general face and description. damn those outfits and dresses. i love this btw. i like that while she roams the enchanted forest now, she still has a regal fashion sense and that you've expanded on her fashion sense as an extension of elsa's journey to being more comfortable with herself. 
 
i love the personality you've given her. i like that from being queen, she's assertive and isn't afraid to show some teeth! i like the balance you've given her with being this gracious  spirit but still stern when questioned or threatened. overall, love the personality and the trivia section.
 
i like how you've worded her answers for the questionnaire. wish you used some actions but from the personality you've given her, i can see how her mannerisms would be when giving her answers. i like how you showcase her maturity when answering the third question. 
 
i loved reading about her relationships/friendships. they're super cute and while i can get a feel of who she may not get along with, i love the people she is close with. elsa and kida being best buds is something i didn't think i needed. i appreciate that you have some men in her life as well. thanks for mentioning merida in there and making her another little sister figure to elsa. i also love love love how you included hans' mother and gave me a little insight to their relationship. 
 
i will say i was shocked to see you pair elsa with hans. i mean he's supposed to be an "unredeemable monster" as elsa put it in the movie. regardless, i enjoy that you made elsa be the bigger person and actually start the forgiving process that ends up with them falling for each other. i like the little note you added that he initially felt something for elsa but pushed it aside. thoroughly enjoyed reading the trivia section you added. i know the app doesn't originally have it but i also added the section to my app just in case. anyways, i love their relationship and love story you've given me for them. 
 
wowza, the insta pages you added to your application are a nice addition. i like the preview of her profile and the comments for the feed. i like how you threw in hans' insta as well for a little bit of an expansion of his character in the future.
 
overall, i loved reading your application, alice! thanks for applying! if you make any updates/changes please inform me so i can tweak your review as needed. best of luck :)
alice
elsa
accepted
updated on december 16th, 2019 1:50AM est