cs.

ㅤㅤ【 APPLY OPEN! 】❊ THE GOSPEL TRUTH
THE GOSPEL TRUTH
cheatsheet
general storyline
the story will take place in modern times so tech & social media are going to be present. feel free to make your character an influencer of some sort or general social media royalty. i understand that there are overlapping kingdoms that reside in the same country; basically, the country will divided up into however many kingdoms. 
+ ask any questions regarding the story in case something doesn't make sense or are curious about.
basics
• will be accepting male and female applicants so you're allowed to apply twice (1 male, 1 female) but this doesn't guarantee that both characters will be accepted. 
• as for age, i highly encourage aging up your character since i know most princesses are teenagers when in their movies. give me a variety of ages, please.
• when it comes to your face claim, choose someone that resembles your character. i won't be super nitpicky about it but still, convince me. use fancasts to your advantage. 
• feel free to give their usual dress/fashion a makeover especially if applying as one of the classics like snow white, aurora, cinderella etc etc.
personalities, background & relationships
• no one is perfect even the royals. give me a good mixture of traits that breathes new life into an otherwise dull or boring character. be detailed as you'd like since i want to do your character justice. make. them. interesting.
• when it comes to the background, tell me what's happened since their respective movies? is cinderella running a fashion boutique on the side while queen? get creative here if you'd like to put a twist on the more classic characters.
• for relationships, don't be afraid to put those your character isn't close with. mention those relevant in their lives and feel free to go into detail with their relationships. this is going to be a source of drama for some characters especially if they're a bit problematic in their love lives like mine l o l.
true love's kiss
• love interests are optional in the story. if you're applying as a character who has a partner, feel free to use this section to detail their road to breaking up. 
• of course, you're more than welcome to keep your character with their original partner if applying as a classic disney prince(ss). you're also more than welcome to choose another royal as a love interest as i've done with mine, obviously. a mere suggestion but you can use the back up love interest section as a love rival section if you'd like. you have free reign in formatting this section however you'd like for your character's story. 
• in terms of age difference between you and your love interests, the max is 10 years.
• i would generally like to see a mixture of original pairings and surprising, new ones. especially if applying as elsa, lilo, moana, peter pan, tinkerbell or other disney characters that don't have official partners. it's another source of drama, too.
• password is the word 'fate' linked to your favorite disney song. 
questionnaire
• there are four questions on the application. answer them as your character would; actions/gestures etc. are welcome. this'll give me another deeper look into your character's mannerisms, speech and details that i'd write for your character. 
brownie points
• mentioning merida in your app.
• applying as a prince/male character.
• collaborating with other applicants.
• making your character a parent.
• applying as elsa, vanellope, lilo, kida and other underrated characters.
• giving your character a twist (personality, socially, quirks, etc.) esp. if applying as a classic royal.
disney characters you're more than welcome to be
these are characters you can mention/apply as that are underrated that count as disney characters. if someone isn't mentioned, please feel free to ask me as it may have just slipped my mind.
 
• lilo, nani, david, peter pan, tink, vanellope von schweetz, boo, the incredibles children, & big hero 6 characters.
taken
characters: merida, belle.
love interests: prince phillip, prince adam/beast.
• female faces: eleanor tomlinson, elizabeth henstridge
• male faces: chris pine, stephen amell.
please message me if you have any questions, i'm more than happy to help!