1/2

Confession for Mr.Leechaiyakul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was walking around the mall minding my own business when all of a sudden, I heard someone running. I turned around and found one of my friends, Soohyun, running towards me.

 

"Have you seen Hyungwon or J-Hope?" She asked. I shook my head.

 

"Why?" I asked.

 

"They took my phone and I need it." She said.

 

"I can help you look for them." I said.

 

"Thank you." Soohyun said while smiling.

 

"Where's Amber?" I asked. Soohyun shrugged her shoulders then ran into  a store for home decor. I walked around the mall, I found Amber but I could find J-Hope or Hyungwon. "Do you know why they took her phone?" I asked.

 

"They're trying to win something." Amber said.

 

"Win what?" I asked.

 

"You know how there's a chalkboard in front of the doors?" Amber asked. I nodded my head. "Both of us ignored it but Soohyun, Hyungwon, and J-Hope read what was written on it. On the chalkboard, it said something about solving a riddle and you could win something." Amber said.

 

"What was the riddle?" I asked. Amber shrugged her shoulders.

 

"Since you love doing riddles and stuff, you should try it. Maybe you could win something really good." Amber said.

 

"I guess, I could try." I said while walking towards the front of the store."You need me at work but you can also bring me back home to entertain others. What am I?" I said. (I made this up, so, yeah.)

 

"What do you think it is?" Amber asked.

 

"The first thing I thought about was music. I don't know why, but I just did." I said.

 

"There's a music store on the second floor, wanna go check it out?" She asked. I nodded my head while smiling. While we were on the escalator, I suddenly thought about Ten.

 

"Where's Ten? I haven't seen him since we got here." I said while looking at Amber.

 

"He's with his friends." She said. I hummed in response. Once we got to the second floor we immediately went into the music store.

 

"Oh my god, look, there're SHINee albums!" I shouted while pointing at the SHINee section in the store. (I'm SHINee's trash.)  I ran over to that section and started to look through the albums. I have this, this, this, this, and this. Ooh, I want it. I grabbed the most recent album released by SHINee, 1 of 1, and smiled. I walked over to the line that was at the front of the store.

 

"Did you find something?" Amber asked.

 

"Nothing that has to do with the riddle." I said. Amber looked at what I had in my hand and smiled.

 

"You're buying a SHINee album?" She asked. I nodded my head while smiling widely. After paying for the album, we continued to walk around the mall trying to think what the answer may be for the riddle.

 

"You need me at work but you can also bring me back home to entertain others." I whispered to myself while trying my best to think about the answer. You need me at work but you can also bring me back home to entertain others. Bring home to entertain others. You need me at work. Work? Entertainment? Laptop? "Amber, where's the nearest store that sells laptops?" I asked while tugging on her sleeve.

 

"That's on the third floor." She said while pointing up.

 

"Let's go." I said then pulled her with me to the escalator. Once we got into the store, I noticed that all of the laptops were turned off and closed. "Can I turn them on?" I asked one of the employees politely.

 

"Of course, you can." He said while smiling. I a random laptop and saw an ad for a toy helicopter. Am I supposed to order it? I clicked on the menos and there was where I found the directions. So I order it under the name EunA and that's it? I ordered the helicopter and it told me that it would be here in ten minutes. I smiled then turned the laptop off.

 

"Thank you." I said then walked out with Amber. "We have ten minutes to get down to the front. The thing that they wanted me to order is going to be there." I said. Amber nodded her head. While we were walking toward the escalator, I heard someone calling for me.

 

"(Y/N)!" Someone shouted. I turned around and saw Ten.

 

"I'll be outside waiting." Amber said. I nodded my head and waved bye. I walked over to Ten while he was running towards me. I smiled once he was in front of me.

 

"Hi, Ten." I said while smiling.

 

"Hello." Ten said.

 

"Where have you been the whole time?" I asked.

 

"I was just hanging with some friends." He said. I hummed in response. We were quiet for a couple seconds. Ten was avoiding  my eyes while I was just staring at him moving around cutely. (You know what you do when you're in front of your crush. Yeah, imagine that.) You're so cute, I can't help but want to hug you. I thought to myself as Ten was still looking at the ground and scratching his neck. "I was wondering if you would like to go grab a drink with me." Ten said then looked up at me.

 

"I would love to." I said while still smiling. All of a sudden, I heard my phone ringing. "Sorry." I said to Ten then took out my phone. Amber? I hit the answer button. "Hello?" I answered.

 

"So the package came," Amber said. I hummed in response. "Since there was a dude that was dressed as a prince gave me the box with the words WINNER written on it, a lot of people noticed. And they're staring at me like lions preying on zebras." Amber said.

 

"I'll be out there in a couple seconds. Hang on." I said then looked around to see where the nearest stairs were. I hang up the call and looked up to seeing worried Ten.

 

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

 

"Nothing, really, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later!" I shouted while running towards the stairs. I quickly made my way down to the first floor and out the front doors.

 

Once I got out there, I saw Soohyun, J-Hope, Hyungwon, and some other people surrounding Amber. , what do I do now? I tried getting Amber's attention but she didn't notice me. After a couple more seconds of trying, she finally noticed me. I motioned to her to throw the box at me. She nodded her head and threw the box. I caught it and made a run for it. I ran into the mall and into one of the stores as quickly as I could. I could hear the crowd running around the mall trying to look for me. After a couple minutes, or maybe even an hour, later, I finally got out of the store and went looking for Amber. Once I found her, I handed her the box.

 

"It's a red helicopter, do you want it?" I asked.

 

"You don't want it?" She asked. I shook my head.

 

"Keep it." I said.

 

"Thank you." She said while smili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter