2/2

Confession for Mr.Leechaiyakul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You mean that there's another girl that wants to confess to Ten?" I asked while walking closer to her. She nodded her head. "Who?" I asked. 

"Some girl named Jaehwa. I overheard her and her friends saying something that she was planning on confessing to Ten." She answered. 

"Do you know when she's planning on confessing?" I asked.

 "During lunch." She said staring off loudly then ending it softly. "Run, (Y/N), run!" She shouted then pushed me towards the door. I quickly ran into the cafeteria but I couldn't find Ten anywhere. I took out my phone and asked where he was. He told me that he was at the garden cause Jaehwa wanted to talk to him. I placed my phone back into my pocket and ran over to the garden. I didn't go into the garden, I just stood near the opened doors. 

"I'm sorry if I did something to make you think that I like you. It's not that I don't like you, it's just that I don't like you in that way, as my lover. You're a very nice girl but my heart belongs to another person." Ten said then got up. So he's dating someone already? I thought to myself as I slowly walked away from the garden. "(Y/N)!" Ten shouted. I turned around with a fake smiling, trying to hide the disappointed expression I had. He smiled then ran over to me. "You want to get lunch with me?" He asked. 

"Sure, why not." I said. While we were walking to the cafeteria, Ten brought up what happened at the mall.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter