Chapter I

Dreams in Reality

‘Once again, Kim In Seong has broken his own personal record with 52.05 seconds!’

‘Well done, but some stuff can’t be avoided. So, have you decided?’

‘Well I mean, it’s your choice.’ Inseong said.

‘Okay then, from tomorrow onwards, you will be in senior year 3. And you will be coaching the new batch from year 1.’

‘Yes, I understand.’ Inseong said as he exited the Principal’s room.

‘Argh, I hope those kids won’t be a pain in the .’ Inseong sighed as he headed back to his car.

 

*ring* Inseong’s phone rang.

‘So you decided to go on to year 3?’ His dad asked.

‘Yeah. I am going to coach the year 1 too. Probably just selected ones.’ Inseong said.

‘Okay then, so are you going to stay at home or be at the dorm?’ He asked.

‘Well, I’m going to my own house to stay.’ Inseong said.

‘Why not just stay with us? It will be easier for the driver to drop you off school?’

‘I would rather stay in the dorms then stay here. I don’t want to get nagged by Omma.’ Inseong rolled his eyes.

‘Fine, fine, if you need anything, just give me a call.’

‘Okay I will, I’ll hang up then.’

 

‘Aigoo, look who’s excited about school.’

‘Can you believe it? I am going to be in the same school as Inseong! I am going to be as good as him and compete with him in the same pool next time!’ Rowoon said.

‘You still have a long way, my son.’

‘But I am close!’ Rowoon said.

‘Fine, have you finish packing?’

‘Yes, I am done with it. I am going to miss you so much Omma…’ Rowoon sighed.

‘Omma is going to miss you too, but I am happy for you. Do you best okay? Call me regularly too uh?’

‘Yes, I will! It’s getting late, you should go rest.’

‘Fine, you too, have a goodnight.’

 

‘Yah! Lee Da Won, where the are you?’ Rowoon yelled through the phone.

‘I kinda overslept, my bad. I’ll be at your house in 10 minutes.’ Dawon said.

’10 minutes!?!?!? We will already be late for school if we miss the bus!!!’ Rowoon started shaking.

‘If you continue talking to me, do you think I will be done faster?’ Dawon asked.

‘Just hurry up or else I am leaving you!’ Rowoon hung up as he walked around in circles.

A few minutes later, Dawon showed up.

‘You … I swear if I give a bad impression to the teachers I’ll you so hard till you cry.’ Rowoon glared.

‘Oh yeah, see if you can get my first.’ Dawon stuck out his tongue as they ran for the bus.

‘! The bus left?!?! W-what are we going to do?’ Rowoon panicked.

‘Let’s just take the taxi, split the bill.’ Dawon said.

‘There’s rarely any taxi at 5am…’ Rowoon sighed.

‘I-it will be f-fine. I a-am sure.’ Dawon stuttered.

‘YAH COME HERE!’ Rowoon put his stuff down and started chasing the running Dawon.

After a few minutes later, a taxi was spotted.

‘YAH TAXI!!!’ Rowoon yelled as they entered and headed to school.

 

 

‘We better run.’ Dawon said.

‘No Sherlock, we are not 20 minutes late.’ Rowoon rolled his eyes as they ran up to class.

They panted as they slid open the door as they entered.

‘It must be cool to be late on the first day of school eh.’ The teacher said.

‘S-sorry.’ Both Rowoon and Dawon said.

Standing at the front was the teacher and one more familiar person. Rowoon eyes widen as he saw his idol standing right at his face.

‘Take a seat. I’ll give you guys a warning. I do not tolerate late coming.’ Inseong said as he glared at the two.

‘S-sorry, we will not be late anymore.’ Dawon said as they headed to their seats.’

‘Yah! Lee Da Won! It’s freaking Inseong!!! Argh… I gave a bad impression to him… This is all your fault.’

‘Okay, I’m really sorry. Forgive me will you?’ Dawon sighed

‘If Inseong hates me, I’ll never forgive you.’ Rowoon glared.

Dawon rolled his eyes as he looked away.

‘Okay then, I’ll repeat what I have said earlier for the late comers.’

‘We have 5 different coaches and 1 of them is Inseong. But only selected students are able to be coached by him. And he will be the one choosing those students.’ The teacher said.

‘We will have a training camp immediately after you have done unpacking in your dorm. This is the list of who you will be sharing your room with.’ The teacher showed the list on the board.

Rowoon looked for his name as he found out that he will not be sharing it with anyone.

‘Er, Teacher, may I know why am I alone?’ Rowoon asked.

‘Because it’s like that.’

‘H-huh?’ Rowoon was puzzled as he got completely ignored by the teacher.

‘Hahahaha.’ Dawon laughed softly.

‘You never died before did you?’ Rowoon glared.

‘You can’t do anything, Inseong is here.’ Dawon smirked.

‘Oh , I forgot. off.’ Rowoon sighed as he stared at Inseong.

Their eyes met and Rowoon looked away as he got nervous.

‘Oh ! He is looking at me.’ Rowoon said it to himself as he looked up once again.

Inseong raised his eyebrows as he continued to stare at Rowoon.

‘Aish he is still staring at me.’ Rowoon sighed.

‘Okay, head to your rooms and here is another packing list for the training camp. We will be going somewhere else.’

 

‘Aish… I think Inseong hates me so much. He probably thinks that I’m a bad student or something… And why the is I alone in this room…’ Rowoon sighed as he packed his stuff.

*ring* Rowoon’s phone got a message.

It shows Dawon and his new roommate.

‘I met a new friend~ Did you? Oh, wait you are alone… That’s sad.’

‘AISH THIS GUY IS PISSING ME.’ Rowoon yelled as he laid on the bed.

‘Why isn’t stuff going my way…’

 

‘First, pick the keys for the accommodation later at the resort.’

The students randomly picked keys laid on the table.

‘Stick with your roommates for the bus journey, you will be separated later when you head to your rooms at the resort.’

‘W-what about me?’ Rowoon asked.

‘You will be alone then.’

Everyone laughed as Rowoon sighed. They headed up the bus and got their seats. Seats were slowly filled up as Rowoon took the 2nd last seat. He looked out of the window then someone sat beside him. He turned as was shocked to see Inseong right beside him.

‘O-Oh m-my g-god.’ Rowoon eyes widen as he started shaking.

‘Are you not feeling well? If you are, you can get off the bus and head back to your room.’ Inseong said.

‘N-no I am not.’ Rowoon rolled his eyes as he looked out of the window.

‘Wow he is such a ing dickhead I swear to god.’ Rowoon mumbled to himself.

‘Did you just call me a dickhead?’ Inseong glared.

‘N-no, y-you must have heard w-wrong.’ Rowoon stuttered.

‘Keep your mouth shut for the whole journey.’ Inseong said as he plugged in his earpiece and closed his eye.

‘Wow, he’s so rude.’ Rowoon sighed as he closed his eye and fell asleep.


First chapter is done, I have something to say, I might not update it regularly but I will try my very best to update them as soon as possible. Please give this fanfic support and it will be great if you could comment stuffs on what I need to do or what I need to improve on! So i'll see you guys in the next chapter!

-sungjxxn