Chapter II

Dreams in Reality

‘All students please head up to your rooms, and please be down by 12pm. Coaches, let’s go through everything once more.’

Everyone headed to their rooms as Rowoon sighed.

‘I am probably going to be alone I guess? I actually wonder why is the coach being such a dickhead?’ He unpacked his stuff and laid on the bed. He looked at his watch and closed his eyes.

‘Well, I guess I’ll rest for 30 minutes before heading down.’ Soon after he fell asleep.

The room door was unlocked as someone walked into the room. He sighed as he saw the sleeping body and then placed his bag on the other empty bed. He went ahead to take off his clothes and called the younger up.

‘Are you really okay?’ Inseong asked.

‘O-oh it’s you. Yeah, I am fine.’ Rowoon rubbed his eyes as he yawned.

‘Shouldn’t you be going down now?’ Inseong asked as he laid on his bed.

Rowoon face blushed as he saw Inseong’s bare body, ‘ O-oh yeah!’ He said as he headed down to the meeting area.

‘Why is he so kind suddenly?’ Rowoon was puzzled as he stood beside Dawon.

‘Who are you sleeping with tonight? All alone again?’ Dawon mocked.

‘Aish, I swear I am going to hit you real hard soon. Well, it’s Inseong, I am not really sure but he was in my room and he was unpacking his stuff too.’ Rowoon said.

‘Look who’s happy.’ Dawon smirked.

‘Shut the up.’ Rowoon flushed in redness.

‘Attention! Our coaches will be choosing who will be their student. Inseong will be picking 5 students.’

Inseong was the first one to choose as he picked 3 of and Rowoon’s hopes went down.

‘Rowoon.’ Inseong called his name.

Rowoon’s face lit up as he walked towards his role model and his coach now.

Everyone else dispersed into their own groups and Rowoon headed to where Inseong’s area was assigned.

‘I will be coaching you for the rest of your school journey, but I will not be here some days because I have important games to attend. Rule number 1, no late coming. Rule number 2, Training is Training, I expect you to give me your full 100%. Lastly, please call me coach, not Inseong, I expect full respect from you so that I can give me the respect to you too. And wait, if you are not up to standard, I will pick someone else to replace you. Understand?’ Inseong asked.

‘Yes, we understand!’

After the long dreadful training, Rowoon went to take a shower and headed to the dining area.

‘Yah Rowoon-ah!’ Dawon called.

‘Wae?’ Rowoon asked.

‘How was it?’ Dawon smirked.

‘W-what do you mean how was it? Obviously, everything is normal?’ Rowoon stuttered.

‘Are you sure?’ Dawon asked.

‘Obviously.’ Rowoon rolled his eyes as he munched on his food.

They chatted and munched their food down and Rowoon stood up.

‘I’m heading back first, I feel tired because I didn’t get to sleep last night.’ Rowoon said.

‘Thank me tomorrow~!’ Dawon said.

‘Are you crazy? What did you even do?’ Rowoon rolled his eyes.

‘I did nothing don’t worry.’ Dawon smirked.

‘Crazy.’ Rowoon rolled his eyes as he headed back to his room.

He unlocked the door as he headed to the bathroom to wash his face. He turned the knob and saw a pale skinned guy drying himself up. Rowoon eyes widen as both of their eyes met. The older was shocked and quickly covered his lower body and yelled, ‘AREN’T YOU GOING TO CLOSE THE DOOR?’ Rowoon quickly did what he was asked to and he jumped onto his bed.

‘Oh my god.’ He said as his face quickly got red.

‘I-I am so s-sorry!’ Rowoon said.

He blushed even harder as he remembered how beautiful the skin was. He suddenly thought about the other stuff he saw, ‘W-well… H-his was kinda h-huge tho…’ Rowoon said to himself and he shooked his head. He slapped himself softly for thinking about that. Soon Inseong came out of the bathroom with everything on.

‘T-the bathroom lock is spoiled. I-I’ll forgive you because it w-wasn’t on purpose.’ Inseong said as he walked towards his bed.

‘S-sorry.’ Rowoon repeated.

‘Stop saying sorry, I already said it is okay.’ Inseong said.

The room was filled with silence after that. Rowoon’s back was facing Inseong as he didn’t know what to do. Inseong broke the silence as he asked. ‘Erm, are you a huge fan of mine? I heard it from one of your friends.’

‘H-huh? W-what?’ Rowoon got nervous as he played with his hand.

‘What made you want to get into this school?’ Inseong asked.

Rowoon hesitated but then said, ‘I-It was because of y-you.’

‘Ah, I feel honored then.’ Inseong smiled.

Suddenly, Inseong got up from his bed and slid beside Rowoon.

‘W-what are you doing?’ Rowoon blushed instantly as the older back hugged him.

‘You worked hard today. Take this as your gift.’ Inseong said.

Rowoon kept quiet as his heart raced. He could hear the other’s breathing.

‘F-.’ Rowoon said to himself.

‘Hey, I took a liking to you.’ Inseong said.

‘H-HUH?’ Rowoon eyes widen.

‘Y-you don’t like m-me?’ Inseong asked.

‘I-it’s not t-that… H-how could you like a person like me?’ Rowoon said.

‘Pabo… How could I not like a person like you? Hardworking, smart, and so cute. I can’t help but fall for you.’

‘H-huh?’ Rowoon face was so red it looks like he’s a tomato.

‘You got my attention when I first saw you. And when I saw everything else during training, I know that I found that someone I am looking for.’ Inseong said softly.

Rowoon kept quiet as Inseong’s voice send shivers down his spine continuously. Inseong turned the younger over as redness flushed on his face.

‘A-are you having a fever?’ Inseong got worried.

‘N-no.’ Rowoon looked away. Inseong smiled and said, ‘Look at me.’

‘I-I d-don’t want t-to.’ Rowoon covered his eyes. The older pulled the hands away as he leaned forward. Rowoon could feel the other’s breathing as he gulped.

‘I know it’s going too fast. I’ll wait for you till you open up your heart for me.’ Inseong ruffled the younger’s hair as he stood up to head back to his bed. Rowoon stopped him and said, ‘C-could we c-cuddle more?’ Rowoon asked shyly. Inseong smiled as he headed back to the younger and hugged.

‘I love you.’ Inseong said.  


So sorry for the huge huge delay, I am very busy with studies right now... Hope you enjoyed the story so far! Thank's for subscribing too! I really appreciete it! And I have an annoucement, I will be once again be gone until the December 5th because it's the start of my holidays and I ended my exams. So please if you could wait for me once again! Once again, sorry for the huge delay!

-sungjxxn