Drunk Dean

Drunk Dean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s Friday night but you chose to stay at your apartment instead of meeting with your boyfriend. He was so busy lately and you decided to give him space for work, it’s not like you didn’t miss him. Of course you missed him, a lot. But being supportive girlfriend is the best you can do. After all, this is what Dean wants and dreaming since he was teenager. Being an artist, musician, producer, song writer, performing from one place to another place, back and forth from America  to Korea probably consuming his time and mind.

        Both of you keep contacting each other via message, phone or sometimes face time when he had enough free time. For this past two months you used to spend your day for work and went clubbing when you feel bored. But today you felt so tired and just wanted to spend your time curling under blanket, eating popcorn and watching your favorite drama.

        Two hours ago Dean called you via phone, letting you know that he would perform on some club. After that call, no more chat or news from him came to you.

       It’s 2 am and you still watching your favorite drama, the story gotten more interesting and you couldn’t just skip it. You still have time to sleep at Saturday morning since you’ll be free from work and stuff, so why bother to skip this drama?

       While you focused on your drama, you heard your phone rang. You check the id caller and it was Millic which is Dean’s best friend. You swept your screen to answer.

       “Noona!” Millic shouted through the phone. You could hear a loud music back ground from Millic’s voice, they must be in the club right now.

       “What?” you shouted back because you knew he couldn’t hear you if you didn’t shout.

       “Noona, where are you? Dean hyung is drunk, heavy drunk.” Millic reported.

       “Just bring him to his place.” You suggested. For God sake, you couldn’t meet him more than two months and now you could meet him but he’s drunk. Hell no way, you should playing hard to get.

       “But Dean hyung won’t go home!”

       “Then just let him sleep on the club.”

       “I mean, he won’t go to anyone place. He wants to go to your place.” Millic sounded desperate, just then you heard someone yelling, “I’M SLEEPYYYYY!”

        You rolled your eyes, it’s obviously Dean’s voice. Whenever he drunk he always shouting and yelling random words, Millic must be having hard time handing Dean now. Somehow you felt sorry for Millic.

       “Noona? Noona? Are you still there? What should I do?” Millic started to lose his mind because of Dean.

        “Just bring him here.” You closed your eyes, wondering drunk Dean will give you extra duty tonight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter