Final

One And Only

[Flashback]

“Wonwoo-yah, wake up~” he chirped sweetly beside me. Making a blush slowly crept onto my cheeks. But, I still pretended to be sleeping since I want to know what will he do next.  I can feel somebody is lying beside me and suddenly I felt a pair of lips pressed onto my cheek. The kiss made me shocked and I woke up, finding the love of my life smirking beside me. “Oh~ so that’s what you’re waiting for huh? If I knew it from the start, I’ll give you more than just a kiss on your cheek.” He said while flashing his forever dashing smile towards me, making me feels butterflies in my stomach.

[End of flashback]

 

 

I woke up upon hearing the alarm ringing. I smiled while looking at the day stated on my phone screen. It is Saturday. This is the day I’ve been waiting for the whole week. A very special day for me and him. I am getting ready to go out with a complicated feeling inside, a mixture of sadness and happiness. I bought a bouquet of flowers before I get on a taxi to go to that place. The only place I could go to meet him. After telling the driver about my destination, I stared blankly at the window when the memories of us popped into my mind.

 

 

[Flashback]

That morning, I was cooking breakfast for us while singing in the kitchen. “I hope that he’ll love this.” I thought to myself. After finished cooking I washed the dishes when suddenly I felt a pair of strong arms hugging me from behind. I smiled, knowing that he is the owner of the strong arms. “Morning babe~” he whispers right beside my ear, sending chills all over my body. My heart almost stopped beating when I heard his deep, honey like voice. He turned my body to face him and gave me my morning kiss. After that, he made me my favourite coffee and we ate our breakfast together.

[End of flashback]

 

 

I woke up when I heard a voice calling me. I wiped my tears that fall without myself knowing. “We are here. Umm, excuse me.. Are you okay kid? Why are you crying?” I smiled to the taxi driver before assuring him that I am okay. I get off the taxi and start walking to that special place.

Now, I am here. This is such a special place for me and one of the place that I will go every week to meet him. The most precious person in my entire life. Now, then and forever. He made me realise that my life is meaningful. He made me become a stronger person to continue living in this harsh world. I stop walking when I saw a tombstone right in front of me. There’s a name written on it. Kim Mingyu. Kim Mingyu is my boyfriend for 5 years now. The person that will always support me and be right beside me whenever I need him. The only person that accepted and love me when nobody does. The person that give me comfort and he is the person that makes me feel that I wanted to continue living in this world. He is the reason why I am still living. I teared up while thinking about that memory of ours..

 

 

[Flashback]

I was walking alone from the supermarket when I felt that somebody was following me from behind. I know that the person is not Mingyu since he said that he’ll be back from work a little late today. I texted Mingyu saying that somebody is following me and I am scared. Mingyu replied saying that he’ll be there as soon as he could. Before I could reply, I felt that someone is brandishing a knife to my neck. I froze since I am too scared to do anything. “Oh.. So you are Kim Mingyu’s boyfriend huh? You know what, your lovely boyfriend had destroyed my life. So, I think I should do the same too isn’t it?” the stranger said in such a creepy voice, making my heart beats crazily since I am scared to death. I don’t know what he’ll do to me and I don’t know why is he doing this. But, I felt somehow uneasy. I feel that something bad will happen. Suddenly, I heard a voice. The voice that soothe my nervous heart. The owner of the voice is no other than Kim Mingyu. The guy let me go when he heard Mingyu’s voice. “At last, you are here Kim Mingyu! I thought that I’ll just kill your dearest boyfriend as a revenge but, since you are here I will take my revenge on you!!” The stranger said before storming towards Mingyu. They both fought tirelessly when suddenly the stranger took out his gun and shot Mingyu’s stomach before running away with a victorious smile. I rushed towards Mingyu, putting his head on my lap. “I should call the ambulance right now!” I said while taking out my handphone to call the ambulance but my actions were stopped by Mingyu. “No. Please don’t call the ambulance. Even if you do, I don’t think that I could get to the hospital.” He said while smiling weakly. “No!! You cannot go now!! You cannot leave me alone!!” I said while Mingyu’s face. Without myself knowing, tears start falling down my cheeks. Mingyu who noticed it quickly wiped my tears with his thumb. “Wonwoo-yah, don’t cry.. It hurts my heart seeing you like this.” He said while caressing my cheeks. “Wonwoo-yah.. Whatever happens after this, I want you to always remember that you deserve to life a happy life.. You are such a precious person in my heart Wonwoo-yah.. Now, then and forever. I am so sorry for leaving you alone like this. Promise me that you will take a good care of yourself okay? You have to be strong and live your life happily.. Remember that I will always be by your side… I will wait for you babe..” Mingyu said to me before giving me a kiss on my lips. The last kiss he could give. “Thanks for everything Wonwoo-yah.. I’ll be leaving now. I love you Wonwoo-yah! I will love you forever..” Mingyu said while smiling for the last time before he left me..

[End of flashback]

 

 

I smiled before wiping my tears. I left the bouquet of flowers I bought at his grave. I talked to him, saying that I missed him so much and such. It’s been a year since he left me but I can’t ever forget our memories together. I will never forget his smile whenever our eyes met. His warm embrace that always gave me comfort and warmth and his lips that will match perfectly with mine whenever we share a kiss. I promised myself to make Mingyu happy by living a happy life just like what he wanted. I want him to be happy looking at me from the heavens. “You will be the one and only man ever lived in my heart Kim Mingyu. I’ll wait for the time we’ll meet again someday..”

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jjannn~

This is the Math-inspired angst!

Hohohoho.. This is the first time I tried writng angst so sorryyy! ;D

Anyway, I have to go back to my prisoner's life this eveningg.. TT^TT

Anyway, thanks for reading and subscribingg!

Feel free to comment anything kay?

Bbyongg!