Chapter 03

Love Cruise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark smiled as he sat back down on his seat as he looked at the speechless male in front of him. Mark has to admit the male in front of him is kind of cute with his speechless face when he heard him answering him back in Mandarin.

“Hey, you’re alright there?” Mark decided to show concern to the stranger in front of him.

Jackson snapped out of his speechless state as he noticed the brunette eyes on him. “I’m fine!” Jackson immediately replied as he can feel the red cheek of his own. “Ah I mean, I’m sorry for asking such dumb question.”

Seeing the panicking Jackson, Mark laughed softly before he said, “It’s alright. And yes, I’m not Korean. I’m American but my parents are Taiwanese.”

Jackson felt relief for not embarrassing himself more in front of Mark as he smiled, “You’re ABC!”

Again, Mark laughed at Jackson words before he nodded his head, “Yup. I’m American Born Chinese.” Mark said before he asked back, “What about you? Where are you from?”

Jackson smiled back as he replied, “I’m from Hong Kong.”

Mark nodded his head before he said, “I’m Mark.”

And that’s when Jackson realized that they haven’t introduced their names to each other yet. “I am Jackson Wang or Wang Jia Er.” Jackson smiled sheepishly before he continued, “And I am really sorry again for bumping into you before and broke your camera.” This time, Jackson felt like he needed to apologize personally to Mark.

“Again, it’s alright. It still can be use, only some parts needed to be changed, that’s all.” Mark said with a smile on his face. “It’s an accident anyway.”

Their conversation was disturbed by the appearance of clearly annoyed Jinyoung followed by smirking JB behind him. Mark and Jackson turned to look at their own best friend in confusion.

“You’re alright, Jinyoung?” Mark asked his best friend.

“Can we just leave this hall, hyung? I feel so suffocated here!” Jinyoung angrily said as he glared at JB for sure.

Mark raised his eyebrows in confusion as he nodded his head and followed his best friend out of the dinner hall.

Jackson who watched Mark left the hall, turned to look at his smirking best friend in annoyance for disturbing his moments with the brunette. “What did you do to that guy?” Jackson demanded answer from his friend.

“What?” JB turned to look at Jackon, feeling offended. “What makes you think I did something to him?”

“I know you, JB. You’re really a pain in the sometimes.” Jackson said out flatly.

“Ouch! That hurts Jackson!” JB pretended to be hurt from Jackson words before a smirk appeared on his face. “And I see you’re getting well with that brunette.”

“Shut up!” Jackson can feel his blushing cheek as he turned away from his best friend piercing look.

 

“What happened?” Mark asked his best friend once they walked out of the dinner hall. “Did that guy bothering you or something?”

Jinyoung just sighed out as he poured out his annoyance, “That brat! Who did he think he is? I hate that guy very much! I hate him to the core!!! He is so… so arrogant and annoying as hell!”

Mark just raised his eyebrows up in confusion to see the pissed off Jinyoung in front of him. As he knows his best friend like the back of his hand, Mark just stood there and let Jinyoung poured out everything out of his mouth.

“You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter