Chapter 13

Love Cruise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark noticed the smile disappeared from Jackson face and he glared at his childhood friend who just grinned away at him. “Really? You need to say that out, Peniel?” Mark rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed at his childhood friend.

Peniel just shrugged his shoulders ignorantly, “I am just saying though.”

Mark ignored his childhood friend as he looked at Jackson, “Don’t mind what he said, he’s just being his annoying self.”

“Ouch! I am hurt, Mark!” Peniel pretended to be hurt by Mark words.

“Jackson hyung, are you being jealous?” Bam Bam didn’t help either as he teased the Chinese male.

Mark sighed as he glared at Bam Bam for stop teasing Jackson even more. Bam Bam just grinned evilly as he stuck out his tongue at Mark. “Childish!” Mark shook his head disapprovingly before Mark tightened his hold on Jackson hand. “How’s your day?” Mark asked his boyfriend.

Jackson just shrugged his shoulders away, “Just usual work and handling annoying JB, my daily life.” Jackson replied Mark with a small smile.

Mark smiled softly as he said, “You haven’t ordered yet, what do you want to eat?”

Jackson shook his head, “It’s fine. I’m still full. I had a late afternoon lunch at work before.” Jackson answered his boyfriend.

“Then you can share mine.” Mark offered Jackson his half eaten dinner.

Jackson shook his head again, “No, you have to eat. You’re thin already. In fact you should eat more, Yi En.” Jackson insisted as it has been something on his mind. In Jackson eyes, Mark is too thin for Jackson preferences. Before when Jackson hugged Mark, he felt like he can crush the older body already. Mark needed to be chubbier a bit. And it has been Jackson mission ever since he had that thought.

Mark just laughed it off, “I have always been like this; no matter how much or less I eat, my body is still the same. I can’t get fat.”

“We’ll see about it.” Jackson just grinned away as lot of plans to make Mark chubbier has been swirling on his mind.

Mark just eyed Jackson curiously before he decided to shrug it off and continued his dinner. Jackson just couldn’t get his eyes off his boyfriend as he looked at the older who continued stuffing his mouth with his dinner. In Jackson eyes, Mark always looks cute in whatever he’s doing. Mark is just like a magnet to Jackson eyes.

“You can stop staring, Jackson.” It’s Jinyoung who commented. “Maybe you need a room?” Jinyoung teased evilly.

“Shut up!” Jackson just rolled his eyes at Jinyoung word while the others just laughed out at the red blush on the Chinese male face.

 

After the dinner, Mark and Jackson decided to walk around the Hangang River for night walk. The two of them were walking hand in hand, enjoying the night wind.

“Why are you so quiet? Something’s on your mind?” Mark suddenly asked Jackson who hasn’t said anything ever since they walked out of dinner. “GaGa?”

“I’m fine.” Jackson replied shortly. “Just enjoying the night with you by my side...”

Mark sighed as he could tell straight away that Jackson was lying. Mark stopped walking as he turned to face his boyfriend straight in the eyes, “GaGa...?”

Jackson sighed heavily as he knew Mark has seen through his face visibly. Jackson head was down as he said softly, “I don’t want you to dislike me because of my possessive side.”

Although it’s almost like a whisper but Mark heard it clearly. Mark smiled as he raised his boyfriend head up by his chin. “Is this about what Peniel said at the dinner?” Mark could have already guessed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter