Chapter 3 :First Date

Love life

"The busy sound of cars and people on evening breeze, was the first sign of Nians first date. They were wearing a couple T-shirt which each person’s shirt have a half heart and when they walked together, 1 completed heart was formed. Nian and Yunsoo were smiling, giggling at each other for their perfect couple T-shirt.

"I will walk by your side forever, so this completed heart our T-shirt made won’t break" Nian said. When Nian and Yunsoo were walking down the street, Yunsoo saw a girl that caught his eyes and let go of Nian’s hand and ran to her. Yunsoo quickly introduced himself.

"Hi, my name is Yunsoo, what’s your name?" Yunsoo made the first move

 

"Oh...umm...hi, I’m Yeon So, nice to meet you" The girl answered Yunsoo

 

Before Yeon Soo walked away, Yunsoo gave her a piece of paper with his phone no. written on it. Nian tried not to think that Yunsoo was trying to cheat.

 

Yunsoo and Nian decided to have a dinner at a restaurant, when they were eating, Yunsoo got a phone call, it was from Yeon Soo.

 

"Okay, lets call it a day, Nian, it was fun today and I got to go now, I’m in a bit hurry" Yunsoo said, then rushed out of the restaurant.

 

From the restaurant window, Nian saw Yunsoo ran to the other side of the road, to meet up with Yeon so, they were holding hands and hugging. Nian didn’t understand at all, all he did was crying crying and crying, behind the restaurant window, from the other side of the road....