Chapter 2:The new room

Love life

When Nian walked pass Yusoo’s room, Yunsoo grabbed Nian's hand and pushed him on to the bed and held his risk, slowly crawled up his body and his face close to Nian's face. Yunsoo said ''You know what this means?'' Nian blushed and put his hand over his mouth and mumbled ''No''. Yunsoo then kissed Nian and tried to take his shirt off. "Nooo stop it!" Nian said but Yunsoo didn’t care and successfully took Nain’s shirt off. Nian covered his mouth and said "No... please stop it...Yunsoo". Yunsoo decides to seduce Nian by kissing him on the neck and down to the abs and Nian started he was in the mood to be relieved by Yunsoo. Nian smiled and started to flush Yunsoo caught him flushing. Yunsoo went slowly and NIan was so loud he told Yunsoo ''It hurts ahhh, it feels good keep going Yunsoo do it harder'‘. Yunsoo didn’t stop, he kept going without listening to Nian’s moan, Nian actually likes what Yunsoo did to him, he asked Yunsoo to go harder. Yunsoo responded to Nian, he went real hard and Nian moaned so loud until he fainted.

 

 

Yunsoo then realised that he went to hard, he decided to stop and let Nian sleep on the bed. He dressed himself and Nian up and quietly walked out the room.

 

When Nian woke up, he found himself alone in the room, hardly remember what happened before he fainted. Then, Yunsoo walked in.

 

"Oh you woke up already? I’m sorry I went too hard just now" Yunsoo apologised.

 

"Do you want to go hang around the city with me? it’s going to be fun there" Yunsoo invited