G

Long May He Reign

For the past days, the two young boys -who claimed to be in love- spent the time exploring the village, learning how to cook, clean,  ride horse, read, and write. Well, to be more specific, Luhan was the one teaching Xiumin how to read, write,and ride horse, while Xiumin taught him how to cook, and clean. They both didn't really care what they were doing, they were just happy to be with each other. It is quite the cute site, or so all the servants thought, as they would keep an eye on the two kids.

...

Luhan grabbed Xiumins hand as they were lying on the grass staring up as the sky, telling each other what things they saw in the clouds.

"that o-one looks like a r-rabbit eating a carrot" Xiumin stutters, blushing at the sudden skin ship with the other, even though, they held hands all the time, and have kissed twice, he just couldn't get use to the touch of his prince, and didnt think he ever would.

"oh, i see it too! the one over here looks like a crown!" Luhan slightly shouted. saying crown, just helped Xiumin remember the fact that Luhans biggest fear was to be king. Even though Luhan told him his reasons for this fear long ago, he forgot.

Sitting up, Xiumin let go of the others hand and turned to face him. Feeling his hand now empty, Luhan sat up as well, confused.

"whats wrong?" He asked, when he saw the puzzled face on his friends face.

"Luhan, do you still fear the throne?" Xiumin asked. Luhan tensed up a little, having this wonderful time with his one and only, had made him forget his fear of the future. Being the person he was, after seeing the sad expression on Luhans face, Xiumin told Luhan to forget about it. As he stood up, grabbing the others hands and running to some trees on the other side of the field they were currently in.

"lets go climb the trees! I see there is a large one over there!" Xiu smiles back at his friend as they run, which created a smile on his face as well. oh how much he adored that gummy smile of Xiumins.

Once they reached the tree Xiumin was talking about, they realized just how large it really was, It took about 8 minutes of climbing, until they were finally at the top of the tree. The sun was setting now, And the boys awed, taking in how beautiful the setting sky looked from way up. Luhan broke his gaze at the sky, only to gaze at something he found more beautiful, Xiumin. Xiumin beautiful, with the shine in his eyes and him admiring the sky, this memory would become a favorite of his. Xiumin realizing his friends gaze, he turned to him to stare back, with a smile on his face he giggled.

"isn't it beautiful my prince?" he said, Luhan swore his heart skipped a beat. There was no doubt he had fallen for him. It was starting to get dark now and they realized it would be past curfew, when they would be able to reach the castle. they started to scramble down the tree, when the branch under Xiumins feet snapped, causing him to fall around 30-40ft, hitting the ground hard, soon there was crying and blood. Luhan panicked, he scrambled down the tree in worry, once he was on the ground, he rushed to xiumins side, crying out for help. Luhan then realized they were too far from the castle to be heard, with shaking hands he carefully put xiumin on his back, and hurried to the castle.

"guards! help! help!" hearing the prince scream for help, made almost all the guards and servants in the area, rush towards them.

" oh my goodness! prince are you two okay, what happened?" servants and guards asked. Handing Xiumin over to a guard who ran into the castle along with a servant. " we were just climbing back down a tree, when a branch broke right under his feet and he fell all the way to the ground." Luhan explained with tears in his eyes, he hoped Xiu would be okay. The servants walked back inside with Luhan as the guards locked the gates to the castle.

Luhan fell asleep outside the doctors rooms, waiting for his love to come out. In the morning he woke up in his bed, he yawned and shifted onto his back, before sitting up and rubbing his eyes, he looked to his left, to see a boy wrapped up in bandages. With a sigh of mixed emotions he leaned over.

" Xiumin" he whispered. He didn't know who put him in his bed, let alone put Xiumin in his bed, but he was thankful. he leaned down and planted a kiss on the smaller boys cheek, causing him the wake up.

"oh, im sorry xiu, go back to sleep." Luhan said moving the hair out of the others eyes.

for the past two more days, the two 12 year old boys, were stuck in the house, the guards forbade Xiumin from going outside until he was healed, which with no doubt meant luhan would be staying inside as well. Luhan sat next to the boy, watching him try and paint with his non-dominate hand, since the other was bandaged up. He thought about how his parents would be coming home the next day, making him feel bummed out. The prince was more then excited to see his beloved parents, for he had missed them, but he was quite upset that the two boys wouldn't be alone anymore, not that they were ever really alone to begin with, considering the servants were constantly around them. Luhan leaned over, causing Xiumin to face the boy. At this point their faces were so close, you could feel the others breath, both of their hearts beating out of their chest, and faces turning red, Luhan crashed their lips together for the third time.

Breaking the kiss Xiumin asked "why the sudden desire my prince?" Luhan just smiled before kissing him again, he didn't need a reason to kiss the number 1 person in his life. Right?

 

~~~~~

HELLO MY LOVEYS! THIS UPDATE WAS SHORT :( im sorry! but i cross my heart that ill be updated pretty soon, with two more chapters!! PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THEM <3<3<3<3<3