Coffee

Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Jiyong/Kim Taeyeon

PG 18 | Romance | © ennoaiueo

 

×××

Mid February 2017, G-Dragon Penthouse.

Taeyeon groaned when she barely saw anything inside Jiyong’s refrigerator. “Ji! We need to re-stock your supplies ASAP!” she yelled and picked up a bottle of water and drank it.

“Okay!” he answered from the living room. “Hey babe, I’m watching your last interview with the girls!” he shouted again and making Taeyeon choked on her water.

“You what??” she walked in hurry to the living room and there she saw herself and her girls (just her, Tiffany, Yuri, and Seohyun) on the television. It was KBS Entertainment Weekly when they had an interview about their special concert to celebrate soon to be 10th of Girls’ Generation with Shin Hyun Joon.

Taeyeon widened her eyes when remembering something about the interview. “Shut it down!” she said almost anxiously to Jiyong.

While Jiyong snapped to Taeyeon with the sudden outburst. “What the-…Why?” he asked, raising one eyebrow.

“Just shut it down!” while she went to Jiyong and searched for the remote, but the clever Jiyong hided it at his back. “Ji~ Just shut it down. Please~” she whined.

Now he’s curious why in the world his fiancé –yes, he proposed to her in her solo concert last year– was acting cute like that, because it’s really rare to see that side of her. “No.” he said firmly.

“Fine. Don’t come to bed tonight.” With a glare, she storm off to his bedroom.

He didn’t get why Taeyeon was against him watching her interview with the girls, because she never acted like that before. Clearly, something happened in the interview and he was curious to find out about it. So, he watched the interview until a certain part caught his attention.

Shin Hyun Joon smiled when he noticed a ring on Taeyeon’s finger –it’s really beautiful with a big white diamond and little blue diamonds around it. “Taeyeon-ssi.” He called her.

“Ne?”

“Congratulations on your engagement.” He said while the rest of the girls teased the leader. “I watched the video on his channel, even me got fluttered when watching it.” And the girls laughed.

Taeyeon smiled shyly, “Thank you very much sunbaenim.” She said.

“Ah, isn’t Bigbang in Japan right now?” he asked again and the girls nodded, “Don’t you miss him Taeyeon-ssi?”

“Ne?” Taeyeon wasn’t prepared for this kind of question. “Ah, of course I miss him.” She answered it rather awkwardly but everybody found it cute anyway.

Suddenly Tiffany chuckled by herself and it didn’t let go from the host. “Is there something funny, Tiffany-ssi?”

Tiffany then composed herself, “I just remember something cute about Taeyeon.” She answered.

“Ya!”

“What is it? Can you tell us specifically?”

Tiffany chuckled again, “She does this thing when Jiyong oppa is not around.” Then she laughed out loud, and the rest looked at her as if she lost her mind.

Like remembering something, Yuri started to chuckle as well like Tiffany. “Alright, I’ll take over from here.” She composed herself, “I think it’s a cute little habit of Taeyeon whenever she misses Jiyong oppa.”

“Tell me more!”

“Is that okay with you, eonni?” being the sweetest one, Seohyun asked Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was confused. “As long as I remember I never do anything funny or cute whenever Jiyong is away.”

“YES YOU DO!” Yuri and Tiffany exclaimed.

“Geez, you don’t have to shout girls!” it made the rest laughed, including the crews. “Am I, Seohyun-a?”

“Yes, you are eonni. Maybe you don’t realize it either but the people around you, can tell it.” Seohyun said.

“Anyway,” the attention back to Yuri. “It’s a common secret that Taeyeon is not a coffee person, and will never be. But whenever Jiyong oppa is overseas with his schedules, Taeyeon always buys coffee for herself.”

“Okay?”

“I’ll tell one of the countless episodes of this kind of habit.” Said Tiffany. “I think it was in 2013 when Jiyong oppa was doing his solo world tour. We were just longing around in the dorm when suddenly Taeyeon came out from her room fully dressed. She said she wanted to go to Starbucks and asked us if we wanted somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter