bonus #2: the shirt

halloween antics

bonus #2: the shirt

heavily inspired by this pic 

 

Jongin clicks the movie into full screen mode before hopping off the bed and running to turn off the lights. Sehun hisses when the bright light emitting from the computer screen hits him square in the face, hands reaching up to cover his eyes. “A warning, please?”

“Sorry,” Jongin says in the most unapologetic tone Sehun has ever heard. He watches as Jongin jogs to the dresser and proceeds to take off his shirt.

"Why didn't you just change earlier?," Sehun moans in disbelief, burying his face in his hands. "You'll miss some of it now."

"Hold your horses," Jongin says while rummaging through the contents of their shared dresser. He lets out a quiet sigh of frustration. Seriously; if he had a dollar for every time his clothes got mixed with Sehun's, he'd own the bank. He's about to reach in and grab a baby blue pyjama shirt when Sehun suddenly leaps out of the bed, nearly scaring Jongin out of his mind. 

"Hey, put that right back," Sehun says, pointing an accusing finger at Jongin. The latter stares wide-eyed at Sehun like he's grown a second head and watches as Sehun walks over to him. He quickly jumps aside when Sehun then proceeds to forcefully slam the dresser door shut, nearly crushing Jongin's fingers in the process. "Hey" the latter says in a confused and mildly irritated tone. "The hell's with you?"

"Don't think I forgot," Sehun says with a smug look. "Don't think for a second that I forgot."

Jongin blinks and contemplates whether or not to ask Sehun if he's gone mad. He decides against it. "What's wrong with you all of a sudden?"

"Our bet, remember?"

It takes Jongin a full minute to process Sehun's words and he feels a sense of dread wash over him and he visibly gulps. He actually did forget about it but he figures it's probably best not to tell Sehun. "Oh." God ing damn it.

"Come on," Sehun says, lightly patting Jongin's . "Off you go."

"But Sehunnie," Jongin whines. "The damn thing's in the freaking basement, I'm way too lazy to go and fetch it."

"Nice try," Sehun chuckles before reaching under the bed and pulling out a big paper bag with a familiar looking logo printed on it. Jongin furrows his eyebrows in confusion and lets out a agonized whine when Sehun reaches into the bag and pulls out a shirt; the exact same shirt as the one in the black box in the basement that he had worn earlier this morning. Sehun hands it to Jongin who reluctantly takes it without a word. "When the hell'd you get this?"

"When we were in the store," Sehun says with a triumphant smile, rubbing his hands together. "When we briefly lost each other I took it upon myself to look for the same exact one. I paid for it when I paid for my suit and umbrella. Clever, huh?"

Jongin fights the urge to facepalm. "Sure, Einstein." He eyes the shirt, neatly folded and wrapped in plastic. He stares at the words printed on the piece of fabric, black letters with a bold white outline. He inwardly sighs, deeply regretting getting so scared earlier before looking at Sehun. The latter's piercing and expecting gaze sends a blush creeping up Jongin's neck and he quickly looks away. Realizing there's no way to escape his current situation, he slowly turns around to head for the bathroom. He barely makes it three steps before Sehun grabs his wrist and whirls him around so they're facing each other again. 

"Hey, not so fast" Sehun says, reaching into the bag with his free hand. Jongin raises a confused eyebrow and nearly cries when Sehun proceeds to pull out three cans of colored hairspray, a red and blue jacket as well as matching pants, two thick studded bracelets, three tattoo sheets, a black and gold belt, a gold choker, a leather glove and of course, a baseball bat with all sorts of strange stickers on it. He neatly places everything on the bed next to him and looks up at Jongin who looks like he's about to collapse any second. "It was hella hard to find everything and I had to improvise on some parts but I think it looks decent. I kind of went all in," Sehun says with a low chuckle when Jongin doesn't say a word. 

Jongin blinks to snap himself out of his trance-like state and proceeds to flail his arms in all directions. "Did you!" he babbles, nearly hitting Sehun in the face. "Why did you; what - Jesus, how'd you afford all this? Wait, I thought the bet was for me to wear the shirt and only the shirt, nothing more! Jesus, look at all this stuff!" He points to the bag. "Is there a pair of fishnet stockings in there as well or something?!" 

"Actually," Sehun starts, reaching for the bag again. "There is."

Jongin flies forward and nearly karate chops Sehun's hand in half when the latter proceeds to reach for the bag, grabbing it by the handles and throwing it across the room. "The fact that I need to wear the bloody shirt is humiliating enough on its own," he squabbles, a blush creeping up his neck. "Don't make it worse, please! Seriously, I don't want to wear them!"

Sehun only chuckles before putting his hands up in defense. "Your choice. You have the pants, anyway. I can help you with your hair if you want me to, by the way. I figure you can do the rest on your own. And it's a shame you don't want to wear the stockings, you'd look goddamn amazing in them." He's looking at Jongin with the most smug expression the latter's ever seen on him since they started dating and he makes a mental note to launch Sehun into outer space as soon as this whole ordeal is over. With a frustrated (and embarrassed) sigh, Jongin reaches forward and picks everything up in his arms save for the three cans of hairspray. "Can you carry those for me? My arms are full."

"Did you want help with coloring your hair or not?" Sehun asks before standing up and following Jongin to the bathroom. He places the cans on the edge of the bathtub before turning around and grimacing. "Why'd you leave your tattoo-stained tissues on the floor? Why didn't you flush them? Jesus, you better pray that red dye comes off."

Jongin watches as Sehun walks over and picks up the tissues before tossing them in the toilet and flushing them both down. "I was excited to watch the movie, I couldn't wait," he says, gently placing everything he's holding on the linoleum floor and wincing when one of the studs beloning to one of the bracelets stabs him in the arm. 

"That sounds like a lousy excuse to me," Sehun says before turning on the faucet and washing his hands. "You're gonna look super good, babe. Jesus, I can hardly wait."

Jongin feels his face heat up at the pet name and he thanks the lucky stars Sehun is standing with his back turned towards him. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Can we do my hair first?"

"Of course we can," Sehun says and grabs the pink hairspray, shaking it vigorously. "Shouldn't you clean your hair first?"

"No!" Jongin exclaims, looking down to give Sehun better access to his hair. "I don't wanna."

Jesus, this kid. "Jongin, I can't spray your hair if it's dirty," Sehun says with a groan. He gently ruffles Jongin's hair and lets out a small noise of surprise when a piece of bubblegum falls out and onto the floor. "Seriously, wash it!"

"No," Jongin says again, crossing his arms over his chest and pouting. "In that case you're gonna have to do it for me."

Sehun nearly chokes. "Me wa- what? Why should I? You're an adult for crying out loud, you're perfectly capable of washing your own damn hair by yourself!"

Jongin shakes his head and proceeds to sit cross-legged on the floor for dramatic effect, hair still a tousled mess. "If you won't do it then I won't wash it."

"Jongin, for God's sake," Sehun says and pinches the bridge of his nose in irritation. He turns around and places the can in the sink before turning his attention to Jongin who's staring up at him with an innocent expression on his face. "Fine, I'll wash your damn hair for you, you baby. Get up and off the floor and into the tub before I change my mind."

"Wait," Jongin says. "You're giving me a bath?"

Sehun shrugs. "You've been out all day surrounded by children. It's probably best that you wash your entire body instead of just your hair."

Jongin lets out a squeal before quickly getting on his feet and enveloping Sehun in a hug, the latter stumbling backwards and nearly walking into the sink behind them. He coughs loudly when a lock of Jongin's hair fills his mouth and he turns around and spits into the sink. "Damn it. Why is it that every time I'm intimate with you I always end up running to the sink with some disgusting- flavor in my mouth? First your tattoo and now your filthy- hair. Ugh, why me."

"I don't know," Jongin says while backhugging Sehun. "It's just a me-thing, I guess."

Sehun turns around and runs a hand through Jongin's hair. "Take your clothes off and get in the tub, dirty boy."

Jongin quickly slips his shirt over his head and throws it on the floor, much to Sehun's dismay, before running out of the bathroom and coming back a minute later with a -

"Toy?," Sehun squawks, bending down to pick up Jongin's shirt off the floor. "Is that a ing toy?"

Jongin nods eagerly and holds up a brown and white dog in plastic, waving it in Sehun's face. "It's a bath toy!"

Sehun blinks, unmoving. "Are you for real? It looks more like a goddamn bicycle horn. When they hell'd you get that anyway?"

"I've had it for a while," Jongin says before squeezing it between his hands. A droplet of water runs out from somewhere underneath the toy and Sehun moves aside in the last second to avoid being touched with water from God knows how many years ago. "Put it in the tub, Jongin, for God's sake! It's wet!"

Jongin walks over to the bathtub and inserts the plug before starting the water. He checks the temperature with his finger before gently placing the dog in the middle of the tub. "Can you join me?"

"No, it'll take way too long. Besides, I haven't been running around as much as you have" Sehun says with a shake of his head. "Sorry, kiddo."

With a pout, Jongin turns around and picks up the dog and pokes it. "Who needs a boyfriend when you have a cute- bath toy," he mutters under his breath.

"Hey, I heard that!"

"Good," Jongin says before putting the toy back in the middle of the tub and turning to face Sehun. "Will that stuff come off?"

"You mean the spray? Of course, why wouldn't it?," Sehun raises an amused eyebrow. 

Jongin shrugs lightly before facing away from Sehun. "I...I mean...if, what if I end up looking weird as hell?"

"In pink, yellow and blue hair?"

"Yeah, well...no," Jongin starts, right hand coming up to rub at his neck. "- I mean in the whole...thing overall."

Sehun grabs Jongin's hips and pulls him closer so their faces are inches apart. "Listen, if I can barely resist the urge to jump you when you're an adorable, funny baby what on Earth makes you think I'll be able to control myself when you're a y- villain with a bat and a crop top?"

"Goddamn you Sehun, you bastard," Jongin shrieks and pushes Sehun away. "Stop being so incredibly unromantic all the time, it's annoying to be honest."

"Hey, I'm just telling you the truth," Sehun says with an innocent shrug. "And I'll stop being so incredibly unromantic all the time when you learn to stop blushing at every little thing I say."

Jongin squawks, blush only deepening when Sehun proceeds to glare at him with a knowing look. He lets out an awkward cough and nearly cries in happiness and relief when he sees the bathtub is nearly full, quickly removing the rest of his clothing before moving to get in the tub. Sehun shakes his head in amusement. "Where do we keep the shampoo and conditioner?"

"In the bottom drawer!"

Sehun retrieves the two bottles from the cabinet they keep in the corner of the bathroom and walks over, getting on his knees next to the tub. He places the bottles of shampoo and conditioner next to him before turning to Jongin. "Are you gonna get in? Remember, do it gent-"

Sehun doesn't get to finish before the word 'cannonball!' rings through the air followed by a gigantic splashing sound and before he knows it, he's soaking wet and dripping all over the floor. He groans when a droplet of water trickles from his forehead down into his eyes and he wipes at them before averting his gaze so he's looking at Jongin. "You're cleaning this up," he deadpans before brushing his drenched hair to the side and wiping at his face. 

Jongin only lets out an amused chuckle and dunks his head into the water so his entire head is wet. "Sorry," he says before grabbing the toy dog and dunking it underwater as well, watching in amusement as it bobs up and down in the water. He turns around to look at Sehun who is busy squeezing God knows how many gallons of water out of his shirt and only giggles when the latter looks up at him with a stern look on his face. "You love me anyway," Jongin simply says before turning his attention back to his dog.

"If you don't clean all this up, I'm gonna have to reconsider that," Sehun says before rolling up his sleeves (with some effort) and grabbing the shampoo bottle, squeezing an appropriate amount of the light blue liquid onto the palm of his hands. He rubs his hands together before proceeding to run his fingers through Jongin's hair. "Jesus, your hair's filthy," he remarks. "How on Earth does one manage to get leftover candy corn stuck in their hair, even?"

Jongin shrugs. "I dunno. Oh right, one kid threw a handful of candy corn at me at some point."

Sehun blinks. "What? When the hell did that happen?"

"You were busy talking with Tom," Jongin says, repeatedly dunking his toy in the water. "Basically, this one little boy dressed as Green Lantern got pissed that I kept reaching for candy before him so he threw a bunch of candy corn in my face and I guess some of it ended up in my hair."

"Are you serious? I thought I told you not to cut in line and to let the children reach for candy first - Jesus, Jongin, can't I leave you alone for a minute!?," Sehun exclaims, massaging the shampoo into Jongin's scalp. 

"You technically didn't leave me alone," Jongin says absentmindedly. "You were standing like ten feet away. Ow, don't tug so hard!"

"Did you apologize?" Sehun asks, reaching for the shower head. He turns it on and winces when the hot water burns his finger. "It's too hot, could you adjust the temperature? Hey, did you apologize? Answer me, Jongin."

"No," Jongin leans forward, changing the temperature and squeezing his eyes shut when he feels lukewarm water trickle down the sides of his head. "He threw candy in my face, why should I apologize? His mom came and got him like a second later anyway so I wouldn't have had time to." 

"You're a real load to have around sometimes, you know that?" Sehun mutters under his breath when Jongin starts to happily splash around in the tub. "What else did you get yourself into while my back was turned?"

Jongin raises an eyebrow, deep in thought. "Well, I took a bag of gummy worms from this one kid that was meant for me."

Sehun gapes at him and momentarily turns the water off. "Are you kidding? What the hell'd you do that for?"

"It was meant for me! The lady who handed us the candy meant to put it in my pillowcase first but for some reason she changed her mind and gave it to the kid next to me! Hey, why'd you stop the water? I'm getting cold!" He blinks when Sehun reaches out and lightly grabs his chin and cheeks and turns his head so they're facing each other. 

"Listen," Sehun says, staring into Jongin's eyes with a strict expression. "I know you love Halloween and trick-or-treating and all, but if you can't do so much as listen to me and behave and respect the younger children; if you can't do as much as not steal from them and make them upset, I won't be doing this next year, got it?"

Jongin frowns and attempts to pull away from Sehun's grip with no success. "Fine, fine. Can you turn the water on before I freeze to death?"

"Look at me, Jongin." Jongin averts his gaze so he's looking at Sehun but opts to keep his gaze fixated on the latter's forehead and wet blond hair instead. "If you want me to do things with you, especially something that's technically not meant for people our age, the least you can do is behave and not set a bad example for the children. I know you can get carried away and wound up and that's great, but come on, you're the adult, act like one next time, for crying out loud! Understood?"

"Are you angry?"

"Answer me, do you understand?"

"M hmm."

"Jongin."

"Yes, I get it. I'm sorry."

Sehun lets go of Jongin's face and looks at him again, this time with a warmer expression in his eyes. "Good." He looks down and reaches for the bottle of conditioner, grabbing it and placing it on the edge of the tub. "We're almost done," he says, turning to Jongin. His smile falters when he sees Jongin sitting with his knees to his chest, hiding his face from view and not saying a word. Sehun furrows his eyebrows in concern. "Hey, what is it? Are you okay? Jongin, look at me, was it something I said?" When Jongin still doesn't answer Sehun moves closer and bites his lip in worry. "I'm sorry I was so harsh, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Let's forget this ever happened and finish cleaning you up, okay?"

Jongin still doesn't say anything and Sehun is about to reach out and tap his shoulder when something wet suddenly hits him square in the face, sending him flying back and landing at an awkward angle on his back under the sink. He blinks, trying to process what just happened when he hears the melodic sound of laughter and he brushes his hair aside, only to be met with the view of Jongin sitting in the tub, doubled over and holding up his toy. "What the-"

"Your face!," Jongin wheezes. "You should've seen the look on your face! Your eyes, they were as big as dinner plates!"

Sehun raises an eyebrow and wipes his face with the back of his left hand, trying his best not to break out into a grin. "The hell, is your frickin' toy a water gun as well or something? Christ," he says before slowly standing up and groaning when he sees how wet the floor is. He gets on his knees again and moves closer to the edge. "Bastard, don't do that, I was worried as hell."

Jongin giggles, brown hair covering half of his face. "Worried? About me?"

"Yeah," Sehun says with a confused expression. "Of course. I thought I made you cry or something."

Jongin throws his head back in laughter and Sehun flies forward and stops him from banging his head against the wall in the nick of time. "Are you kidding?," Jongin laughs. "Why would I cry?"

"Shut up, don't act so tough all of a sudden," Sehun chuckles while massaging conditioner into Jongin's hair. "You cried at the end of Marley & Me last week."

Jongin slaps Sehun on the arm. "So did you!"

"I most certainly did not!"

"You did! You were hiding behind the blanket! I couldn't see you but you were crying your damn eyes out, I could tell!"

Sehun turns the faucet off and puts the shower head back in place before standing up, letting out a shriek when he steps in a puddle and nearly slips. "I wasn't crying," he says, turning around and grabbing a big towel. "Stand up."

Jongin shoots Sehun a disbelieving smirk before standing up. He lets Sehun run the towel through his hair a couple of times before carefully climbing out of the tub. "Okay, let's color my hair!"

"At least put some clothes on first!"

"Should we color it blue first?"

"Get dressed!"

"Get the spray cans, Sehunnie!"

"No, you're !"

"That's strange, why do you care?"

"Put your clothes on, Jongin, for God's sake!"

---

"Remember to shake it first! I don't want this stuff to drip down my face and into my eyes!"

"Stop moving around so much, idiot!"

Jongin ruffles his hair, making sure to make it's nice and messy before bowing down. He squeezes his eyes shut when he hears Sehun pressing down on the nozzle and a fizzing noise fills the air. Jongin coughs when he accidentally inhales the toxic scent of hairspray and waves his hand in front of his face. He sees small pink spots on the floor next to him and he slowly looks up at Sehun. "Does it...does it look okay?"

"It works, alright," Sehun says. "I'm pretty sure half of it ended up on my hand but whatever, a few more layers and your hair'll be a pretty shade of cotton candy pink." He presses down and sprays Jongin's hair a few more times before stepping back and admiring his work. He waves away the pink cloud that's partly obscuring his vision and nods in satisfaction. "It looks great, don't move," he says, turning around and grabbing the blue spray can off the shelf and giving it a shake.

"Now I'm curious," Jongin says, still coughing. "Seriously, if I end up catching some sort of disease and dying as a result of inhaling this you can bet I'll be coming back from the dead and haunting your forever."

"You won't, trust me," Sehun assures him before pressing down and spraying the middle part of Jongin's hair. "Jesus, this stuff is so frickin' bright, it's almost blinding."

Jongin can barely hear Sehun over the loud and piercing fizzing noises emitting from the spray can but he opts to nodding anyway. "Are you done yet? My scalp's already starting to feel sticky as hell."

"There, that's the blue done," Sehun says after a minute or so. "Either this stuff works wonders or I'm the best hair stylist on the face of the planet."

"Does it look that good?" Jongin asks, fighting the urge to pull out his phone and check himself out. "I don't believe you."

"Be glad I'm doing this for you," Sehun retorts while shaking the yellow spray can. He sees blue and pink drops of liquid dripping down onto the floor and he curses under his breath before running and getting a towel, placing it under Jongin's face. 

"Hey, I'll happily do it if you want me to!"

"Forget it, dude," Sehun snickers. "You'll mess it up and probably end up drinking it."

"Hey, shut your face," Jongin retorts but his sentence is abruptly cut short when the familiar fizzing sound fills the air again and he closes his eyes.

Sehun sprays Jongin's hair for another minute or two before stopping and placing the yellow spray can on the shelf behind him. He steps back. "Okay, look up."

Jongin opens his eyes (and thanks the lucky stars when nothing drips into them) and slowly looks up at Sehun who takes a step back because holy , does it look good. 

"Jesus Christ," Sehun says. "You look amazing, seriously. No one would ever believe you're a brunette."

"Gimme a mirror," Jongin demands and lets out a quiet whistle of surprise when he sees himself in the reflection of Sehun's phone screen because he's right, it does look amazing. His hair is a tousled mess and divided into three different colors and Jongin is surprised they haven't all blended into each other and created an unattractive, colorful mess. "You did it so well, I'm impressed."

"All you have left to do is put on the skimpy- outfit and carry the bat," Sehun says with a sly grin, walking towards the door. "I'll be waiting in the bedroom."

Of course you will, Jongin thinks before standing up and instantly regrets it when he feels his head spin a million miles a minute. Damn head rush. He wipes his forehead with his sleeve before turning around and letting out a big sigh when his gaze land upon the clothes and accessories neatly strewn about at his feet. At least he didn't make me wear the stockings, he thinks before kneeling down and slipping his shirt over his head, tossing it into a corner before picking up the newly bought shirt. He rips open the plastic and throws it aside and holds up the shirt in front of him. The words 'Daddy's Lil Monster' stare back at him and he subconsciously turns his face away and does his best to stop himself from blushing. 

With a loud sigh he stands up and quickly slips the shirt over his head and is instantly surprised at how tight it is. With some effort, he quickly removes it and takes a look at the back and nearly squawks when he sees the letter 'S' printed in black by the neckline. Damn you, Oh Sehun, he thinks while gritting his teeth together. You so planned that. You bastard. He puts the shirt back on and looks down only to realize that it barely covers his bellybutton, cursing under his breath before turning his attention to the rest of the pile. He picks up the red and blue jacket and easily slips it on and contemplating whether or not to zip it shut. He decides against it, knowing Sehun will only tell him to it and he curses under his breath. He picks up the matching colored pants and stands up, quickly removing his jeans and kicking them aside. A minute later he has stepped into the pants and he nearly groans in frustration when he feels how incredibly tight they are - he doesn't need to take them off and check the back to know that Sehun bought him the smallest size available. 

He squats down slowly in fear of ripping the pants in the middle, and picks up a black belt lined with gold studs. Jongin thinks it looks tacky as hell yet somehow extremely fancy and he slips it on and easily clicks it into place. He reaches into the pile again and winces when something sharp comes in contact with the palm of his hand. Cursing, he carefully picks up two thick bracelets with big gold studs portruding outwards. Seriously, these could kill someone, Jongin thinks in annoyance before carefully slipping them around either one of his wrists and is taken aback by how lightweight they are. In the corner of his eye he can see something shining and he whips his head around only to be met with the sight of an equally thick, and hopefully lightweight choker. He picks it up and dangles it in front of his face and blushes when he makes out the word 'PUDDIN' written in big capital letters in gold. Seriously, what kind of is Sehun into? Lastly, he slips the fingerless leather glove onto his right hand and wiggles his fingers to get it to sit properly. He decides on taking his socks off since he hates them in general, tossing them both over his shoulder. 

He's about to head towards the door when he realizes he forgot the bat. He looks around for it and finally finds it under the bathtub and he seriously wonders how and when on Earth it managed to roll under the tub without any of them noticing. With some effort, he finally retrieves it and blows the dust off it as well as wipes it clean. He stands up and suddenly feels extremely nervous. He can't explain why though and he shakes his head in order to rid his body of the tension he's feeling, swinging the bat a few times and resting it on his right shoulder. The cold air of the bathroom hits his exposed stomach and he shivers, fighting the urge to zip his jacket. He decides on checking himself out in the mirror before opening the door and showing Sehun. With his eyes closed, he slowly walks over and stands in front of the mirror, slowly opening his eyes and nearly flying back and into the bathtub when he does because holy wow, does he look...different. Jongin can't explain it any better himself, he simply looks different. He doesn't know if it's a good or bad difference and he gulps, right hand reaching up to touch his choker. He runs his fingers over the three dimensional letters a few times before carefully poking at his hair. He breathes out a sigh of relief when he looks at his finger and doesn't see any pink, yellow or blue on it. 

The thought of pink and blue suddenly makes Jongin gasp in realization because didn't Sehun get him pink and blue tattoos as well? He desperately searches for any signs of the white sheet and finally finds them five minutes later behind the toilet with no recollection of how they ended up there. He stands up and looks at himself in the mirror before taking a deep breath and wetting the first sheet, the one with the pink streak. After wetting it enough he places it on the right side of his face, making sure to place it right below his eye. He shudders when he feels the cold water trickle down his face and into the sink, pressing down on the sheet to get the tattoo to stick. Five minutes later he slowly peels it off and nearly gasps out loud because it looks great - it's perfectly aligned with his eye and not cracked anywhere. He breathes out a sigh of relief at the unexpected success before picking up the sheet with the blue streak, wetting it and placing it on the left side of his face. He quickly peels it off five minutes later and breathes out another sigh of relief when he looks at himself in the mirror. He picks up the third and final sheet with the tiny heart tattoo and places it half an inch away from the blue streak on his face. He peels it off a minute later. Good thing I didn't screw those up, Jongin thinks before fanning himself for a couple of seconds to get the tattoos to properly stick and not smudge. He wonders how long he's been in the bathroom and he suddenly feels his heart picking up speed. He mentally slaps himself across the face for being so nervous and swings the bat around a couple of times to calm his nerves. Seriously, the very last thing he wants to do is suffer a mental breakdown in front of Sehun. 

Walking towards the door, he fans his face one last time and checks that the hairspray has dried before reaching for the handle and reluctantly opening the door. He slowly swings it open but doesn't step outside the bathroom; the silence of the apartment is almost deafening and he audibly gulps. His heart is racing a million miles a minute and his head is spinning like crazy. He grips the bat so hard his knuckles turn white, cursing himself for getting so unnecessarily worked up. He stands in the doorway, frozen in place for what feels like an eternity and he's about to turn around and run back into the bathroom when he hears Sehun's voice.

"Jongin?"

Jongin feels his heart race even faster and he looks down. "Yeah?," he says, gaze fixated on his bare feet.

"Are you done? Do you need any help? Is everything o-" Sehun starts but his sentence is cut short, his voice faltering when Jongin suddenly steps into view, closing the door behind him. Neither of them say a word for a solid minute, the only audible noises being Sehun's voice as the latter breathes out a quiet 'oh', much to Jongin's embarrassment. Sehun's voice seems to linger in the air for a painstakenly long time and Jongin fights the urge to speak up. Luckily, Sehun beats him to it.

"You look...so...good. , you look so goddamn ing good Jongin, holy ."

Sehun's words suddenly make Jongin feel extremely self conscious and he instinctively averts his gaze to the left, avoiding Sehun's piercing glare. Even though Jongin has got his gaze fixated on the wall to his left he can still feel Sehun's gaze burning holes in his exposed stomach and he subconsciously reaches for his jacket zipper. He doesn't get a chance to, though, before Sehun gets up from his position on the bed and walks over to Jongin. He wordlessly trails his eyes over the latter's body, taking in every single detail and letting out a small chuckle when he hears Jongin swallow. 

"It's okay, you look so good, way better than I expected," Sehun reassures him, reaching out and lightly touching Jongin's facial tattoos. "Jesus, these came out looking so good. I thought they'd end up looking like absolute , but they look amazing on you. You really are an artist," he says, Jongin's face. 

"You don't need to be so cheesy," Jongin says, turning his face so he's looking at Sehun. He nearly drops his bat when he sees the hungry look in Sehun's eyes but it disappears in less than a second, much to his relief. "So I guess the bet is over now?"

"Just a minute," Sehun says absentmindedly, tracing the letters on Jongin's shirt with his fingers, smirking when he feels Jongin shiver under his touch. He rests his hand on Jongin's waist, it with his thumb. "You should audition for the role of Harley Quinn if they choose to make a second movie, they'd pick you in a heartbeat."

"Harley Quinn's a woman," Jongin groans, suddenly feeling more confident. But only slightly. "And I'm not nearly as acrobatic or skilled as Margot Robbie is."

Sehun smirks. "I obviously meant in terms of appeal," he says. "Trust me, you'd win by a landslide. If they made a second movie with you as Harley I'd watch the out of it." He teasingly hits the exposed part of Jongin's stomach and Jongin fights the urge to whack him in the head with his bat.

"You so should've trick-or-treated in this," Sehun says, squeezing Jongin's gloved hand. "Think of all the candy you'd get. Wow."


"Can I go get changed now?," Jongin whines, the tightness of his shirt making his abdomen cramp painfully. "This shirt is squeezing the life out of me and this choker thingy weighs a ton."

"Oh, I didn't tell you?," Sehun asks with wide eyes. His features soon melt into a smirk. "Since I made the bet, I get to decide how long it lasts and when it's over."

Jongin gapes at him. "No way, that isn't fair! I wore the stupid outfit, I thought that was all I had to do? Seriously, I wanna watch the movie already!"

"And since you drenched me," Sehun continues, ignoring Jongin's remark. "And didn't follow my instructions while we were trick-or-treating, I figure it's only fair."

"Drenched you?! That wasn't on purpose!"

"But the second time was," Sehun smirks. "Wasn't it?"

Jongin sighs in defeat. "What do I have to do?"

"Wear the stockings."

Jongin nearly bursts into tears. "What?!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding," Sehun laughs, putting his hands up in defense. "I don't have any anyway. I just wanted to see your reaction."

"Jesus, don't scare me like that," Jongin says and points the bat towards Sehun, who backs away while laughing. "Bastard Sehun."

"Watch your mouth, pretty boy, or else."

"Or else?," Jongin asks in a confident tone, still pointing the bat towards Sehun. He instantly regrets his decision to speak when Sehun suddenly stares at him with a not-so-subtle look on his face and Jongin feels a shiver run down his spine. "Oh."

"Exactly," Sehun chuckles and puts his hands up in defense again. "But I won't, so don't worry."

Jongin blinks. "Really? Is it because you know I want to watch the movie instead?"

"No, silly. I don't want pink, blue and yellow stains all over the bed," Sehun chuckles and lets out a loud shriek when Jongin proceeds to hit him with the bat. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Hey, don't touch me with those hands, do you have stains on them? Hey, get away!"

"You're the worst sometimes," Jongin says, rolling his eyes. "I hate you."

"But you love me anyway," Sehun sing-songs before leaning in and pressing a loving kiss on Jongin's lips. "No seriously," he says after pulling away. "If you want to watch the movie instead we'll do just that. On one condition, though."

Jongin furrows his eyebrows. "Oh God, what is it now? Let me guess, as long as you get to me while watching it?"

Sehun blinks, genuinely surprised. "Uh. No. But I like that idea a lot, actually. Hey, we should tr-"

"I was kidding, Sehun, for God's sake!," Jongin blurts out and whacks Sehun on the arm. "What were you gonna say?"

"We should totally do that though!" Sehun exclaims, eyes twinkling. "I'll be Joker and you'll be Harley, how does that sound?"

"Did Joker and Harley ever , even?" Jongin mumbles before throwing his hands in the air. "Can you please just get to the point!"

"I was gonna say that," Sehun starts, "you need to wear the outfit while we watch the movie."

Jongin's jaw nearly hits the floor. "What?"

"You heard me, Quinn," Sehun says. "From start to finish. And whatever happens, happens."

"Jesus Christ, Sehun, I hate you," Jongin moans, right hand covering his face. "This shirt is so tight, I'm practically dying." He reaches up and runs a hand through his messy hair and grimaces when he sees his palm is stained pink, yellow and blue. , it's already starting to come off.

"I picked the smallest size I could find," Sehun says with a sly grin.

"That goes without saying," Jongin mutters before heading towards the bedroom where the laptop is. "Are you coming? Sehun? Hey, are you listening to me?"

"I'm glad I did though, I can see every detail of that pretty- tummy of yours perfectly."

"Sehun."

"Oh and remember, no screaming at jumpscares while we watch the movie," Sehun continues. "I mean, you'll be screaming at some point tonight regardless, just not at jumpscares, okay?"

"Sehun."

"They had boxers in the same color as the pants as well. I was so tempted to buy them but I figured I wouldn't be able to control myself if you wore them so I decided not to."

"Sehun. Don't."

"Imagine that though - you wearing a pair of those. Gee, you'd look so good, you'd look like some sort of Greek god. Seriously, think about how amazing your dic-"

Sehun's sentence is abruptly cut short when Jongin proceeds to chase him around the entire apartment with the bat.