Chapter 2

Love Finds It's Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cha eun sang wake up for her annoying alarm . She turned it off and lazily untangled herself from bed covers. Standing up she stretched her arms. Her mom is already left for work after preparing breakfast for eun sang.

 

Eunsang brush her teeth and got ready for work after freshening up. She ate breakfast prepared by her mother. Knowing her mother, she would have prepared breakfast only for eun sang.

 

It is summer break, means more free time, means more work so that she could help her mother to pay bills. After all that happened with Kim's, her mother stopped working in their mansion. Now she is working in some hotel. Sighing eunsang left the house after finishing breakfast in search of work.

 

Thinking of hotels she thought about young do. He is not talking with her. Not even sparing a single glance. It is like she never existed for him.

 

After knowing about his father, she is concerned about him. Now she don't know anything about him, how he is doing. She can't directly ask young do and Kim tan won't tell her. Sighing she took a selca and posted in SNS with caption “ summer, here I come “.

 

Eun sang went to nearby cafe and asked for part-time job. There are no jobs available for her. It is hard to get jobs in summer because most of the teenagers take up part time jobs. By the end of the day she got two part-time jobs. One in chicken delivery shop where she worked previous year and other in convenience shop. This shop is far from her house but she took it anyway.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taikwongdo became a kind of stress reliever for young do over the years. At first he practiced it just to take down his father. Now he is practicing it to relieve stress. After an hour of practicing he got freshen up and went to zeus .

 

He is a little nervous than previous day. The most anticipated day of his life finally came. He don't know what he will talk to his mother but he is going to meet her today. He won't back down anymore.

 

He got dressed as impeccably as ever and take on his dirt bike. He is taking the long route to her mother's shop . Don't take him wrong, he is ready to meet her but he need some time to school his mind.

 

He stopped by the convenience shop he went yesterday, that is near to his mom's shop. Walking through the aisles he somehow feel at home since convenience shop is something he frequented to everyday for a long time. Young do took an instant Raman cut and sat down on the table outside. He didn't get proper sleep the previous day.

 

What's with thinking about everything that's happening in his life lately. Sighing he dropped his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter