Chapter 1

Love Finds It's Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is summer. Every one are busy planning their holidays. This summer he is feeling more lonely than all those previous summer  seasons. This time he is completely alone given his father was taken into custody. He always wanted to stay away from his father but when it actually happened, he is not even the least bit happy. He is worried to say the least.

 

He don't know what to do anymore. He already cleaned the dishes. He have nothing else to do apart from worrying about his father and zeus. He wanted so much to see his father , talk to him. But Mr. Choi restricted him . He feels extremely alone.

 

He know where his mother is. That ajhumma gave him her address but he have no courage to meet her. He don't know how to react. Sure he wanted to meet her all these years. He even defeated his father in taekwondo to know about her. But when he actually have her address now he don't know what to do. Sure he is excited but there is also a part of him which is angry at her. How could she leave him , her own son , for all these years. Ironically he feels his father would feel betrayed if he meet her .

 

He is not going out of the hotel. He have so much to think about his father, mother, zeus, his friendship with tan and …..eun sang. Thinking is all he done for the past 4 days. His head is aching. His heart is in pain. He feels suffocated. He needs fresh air to clear his aching head .

 

With that resolve he get ready wearing his black Jean, white t-shirt and grey coat. He took off on his precious orange bike. He is going without destination. For a change he want to be around people but it is not like him to share his problems with that myungsoo. So he took U turn and went opposite to myungsoo’s studio.

 

The cool air hitting his body somehow soothed his worries momentarily .After 1hour of going aimlessly he stopped near a convenience store . Young do went inside searching through aisles and took an instant noodles cup. He went to the counter , paid for it before plopping down on a chair outside convenience store.

 

His eyes are unfocused , looking straight. Young do's mind is filled with different

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter