Love Between Two Players???

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I did a double update on wednesday!! So please check out those two chapters if you haven't already read them!!!

Over at Wings, Bangtan along with The Guardians excluding Angel and Jin were having a little hangout. Himé, V and Rima were having a sibling talk. Ace and Jungkook were in the DJ’s corner. Suga and J-Hope bonded over rap. Jimin, Rap Monster and Alice were having a little talk of their own in one of the private booths. 
“So?” Rap Monster looked at the two. Jimin looked at him, a bit nervous. Alice gave him a questioning look. 
“What?” She asked. 
“Jimin, you said you had something to tell us.” Rap Monster stated. Jimin sighed. Alice turned to the said boy. 
“I have a problem…..” Jimin sighed again. The two gave him a questioning look. 
“Well….. I may have messed with a crazy girl.” Jimin said. 
“You do that everyday though…” Rap Monster pointed out. 
“This girl is just crazy….. okay so about a week ago, this girl came up to me and started kissing on my neck. And since I'm a player, I responded to her and we went back to her place. I saw photos of me in there dude. It's creepy as hell. When we went into her room, she even had a small shrine dedicated to me. But that's not even the worst part. She had a ton of photos that were of Alice Noona. She drew all over them and wrote the word on nearly all of them. One of them had a knife on it. Thankfully, Ace had called me to get back to HQ. I left immediately and ever since then, every time I'm at out of the house, I felt like someone was following me. She shows up here so often too. Like yesterday, I saw her when I was performing. I saw her again when I was at the bar with you, Noona.” Jimin confessed. 
“Creepy….. and scary….” Rap Monster commented. Alice looked completely petrified. 
“I feel like she's gonna come after Noona.” Jimin said. Alice turned pale. 
“Alice, you really shouldn't be alone for the next couple of days. Until we go to Japan, you really shouldn't be alone.” Rap Monster said. Jimin agreed. 
“But Rima is always busy. I'm alone like 75% of the time.” Alice said. 
“I'm free from missions until we go to Japan. I'll take care of you Noona.” Jimin said. Rap Monster agreed. 
“But she's targeting you too. Wouldn't she hate me more if I was with you more often?” Alice said. 
“Noona, I'm Bangtan. I can take on a girl. I normally don't hit girls but if she dares to lay a hand on you, I'm breaking her arms.” Jimin said. Alice softened. 
“Aww is Jiminie worried about Noona?~” Alice teased. 
“Of course I am.” Jimin said. Alice’s laugh faltered at how serious his tone was. Rap Monster looked at Alice and Jimin and sighed. The truth was, Jimin liked Alice. A lot. Which was why he couldn't take her like how he does with other girls. He always denied ever having feelings for the girl. But ever since he was at the stalker girl’s house, he felt angry at himself for letting Alice become a target. He knew he liked her ever since the incident with her first love. But he didn't want to ruin what they had with feelings. He denied his feelings for her because he knew she wasn't the type to be in a relationship anymore. He was also scared of commitment but he didn't know with her. He wanted to commit with her. He finally admitted his feelings for her to Bangtan last week when he came back from the stalker girl’s house. But….. he didn't know if he wanted to act upon his feelings. Rap Monster also had feelings for her. 
“Jiminie, why so serious? I'm gonna be fine. Did you forget? I'm a Guardian. And Guardians never lose in a fight.” Alice said. Jimin just sighed. He didn't want to argue with her. He was just worried. 
“Namjoon! Come over here.” Suga called. Rap Monster left, leaving the two alone. But before he left, he gave Jimin a look. Jimin was a bit nervous. This was the first time he was alone with her ever since he came to terms with his own feelings. 
“Hey….. don't worry. I'm gonna be fine. I have the great Park Jimin to protect me.” Alice said as she hugged his arm. Jimin softened at patted her head. He immediately regretted the action after she froze. 
“J-Jimin?..... what was that?” Alice asked. Jimin had never once patted her head before. Sure they were close but every time they wanted to show affection, it was through hugs and kisses. 
“U-um nothing….” Jimin said awkwardly. Alice once again softened. She leaned her head against his shoulder. Then, Jimin got a text from Rap Monster. 
‘Tell her your feelings idiot. I gave up a long time ago. Don't worry about me.’ It read. 
Namjoon Hyung…… thanks
“Noona….. what do you think of me? Be honest.” Jimin asked her. 
“Hmm~ what's with the sudden question? And calling me Noona so often… did you find yourself a girlfriend Jimin? You always called me babe.” Alice asked him. 
“No I didn't. And I don't know….. it’s just complicated right now.” Jimin said truthfully. He didn't know why he ended up calling her Noona again. He's been calling her babe for the last couple of years. 
“Hmm…. what I think of you? I think you're a nice kid. A really cute guy? Someone who knows me very well. You know exactly what to do when I feel sad and you know how to keep me happy. Much like a brother or a best friend. Well not that much like a brother because of our relationship….” Alice said. Jimin sighed, feeling bitter at her words. 
So that's all I'll ever be to her….. a best friend….. a kid brother….. why on earth didn't I realize my feelings for her sooner….. I could've stopped this relationship we have. I wouldn't be a friend to her. I would've been more. Right?
Alice noticed how Jimin’s face changed at her words. He was acting really odd today. 
First the seriousness and worry over me because of the stalker. Then the pat on my head. Then the question….. and now his reaction….. Jimin…. did you…. No you can't….
Alice eyes widened at her realization. Did Jimin develop a crush on her? She didn't know what to feel. On one hand, she felt delighted to be the one in his heart. But on the other, Jimin was a huge player. And so was she. He was also younger than her. Sure it was only by a couple months but he was still younger. They had a good relationship. She was scared to fall in love though. But she has been friends with Jimin for years. She knew he would never hurt her. Plus, she liked him a lot. He has always been considerate of her. They spent a lot of time together too. 
“Noona….. when will you stop treating me as if I’m a kid….” Jimin said bitterly, breaking Alice out of her thoughts. 
“What do you mean?” Alice asked. 
“When will you look at me as a man? You always treat me as a kid. You call me Jiminie and you call me cute. You always ruffle my hair as if I'm a child.” Jimin said, continuing with his bitter tone. Alice sighed. 
“Jimin….. if I treated you like a kid, I wouldn't have ever started this little more than friends but less than lovers relationship with you. But…. you're not yet a man to me either. And you are cute. And your hair is so soft, how can I not?” Alice said with a laugh. Jimin wasn't amused though. He was almost broken at her answer. He shoved her against the couch and climbed on top of her. He crashed his lips against her and kissed her aggressively. Every fragment of frustration he felt was shown in the kiss. Alice struggled against his hold. He was being too rough with her. Jimin finally pulled away to take a breath only to crash his lips against hers once again. 
Why am I doing this….. why is it that her lips feel so perfect against mine….. when I know that she isn't rightfully mine? Why does it hurt so much….. she said she doesn't see me as a man….. why?
Jimin pulled away from her with tears streaming down his face. Alice didn't know how to feel. She wanted to scream….. she felt so confused. 
“I'm sorry…..” Jimin apologized. Alice shook her head as she pulled him into her arms. She allowed him to cry against her. 
“Jimin….. what's really going on?” Alice asked him. 
“I fell for someone I shouldn't have….. I fell for you Noona…. it has always been you. For the last couple of months, I couldn't anyone. I just couldn't do it. Every time I would bring a girl home, I would end up pushing her away. I didn't know what was wrong with me. I was able to flirt and everything, but when it came to actually sleeping with someone….. I couldn't. I thought I had finally snapped out of it when I slept with a girl a month ago while drunk. But when I woke up, I felt disgusted with myself. I didn't know why. But I finally understood when that guy from SixTones hit on you. I have always hated when a guy hit on you. I always thought it was because we were best friends and most guys are shady and only want to . But….. I was actually jealous when you admitted that he was your type. And I knew he was serious about you too. I don't know what came over me….. but when I saw him hitting on you, I wanted to March over there and take you away. But Namjoon Hyung stopped me. When you finally came back over to us, I calmed down. I thought it was just physical attraction….. but it's something more than that….. I…. I don't know what to do Noona….” Jimin was broken. Alice had no idea of his struggles. 
“What do you want to do Jimin?” Alice asked him with a broken voice. She felt like crying. She didn't know what to do either. 
“I want to be able to love you without anyone telling me that it's wrong….. I want you to see me as a man….. I want to be in a relationship with you where you only see me and not others. Noona….. I'm very afraid of commitment. But….. it's you….. I can't stand seeing you with others anymore. Every girl that tries to seduce me disgusts me if they're not you…..” Jimin said, finally looking up at her. He noticed her tears that were threatening to fall down. He quickly wipes them with his thumb. 
“Noona….. why are you crying?....” Jimin asks. Alice takes a small breath before answering. 
“It's frustrating Jimin….. I care about you a lot. And I definitely have a soft spot for you….. but I don't know if I could be in a committed relationship. I'm a player Jimin…. I'm not cut out for love.” Alice said, shakily. Jimin sighed. He expected this answer from her….. but why did it hurt him so much? 
“Noona…. no, Alice….. I think I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter