Him

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?!?!" 

"Dad, you can't possibly be serious. Why an alliance? With them of all people!" said Chunji

"Their leader is an old friend. He was actually my best friend since high school. But we lost touch when he moved to the states." said Andy

"But that doesn't mean we have to have an alliance with those people."

"Why not? Son, I'm getting old. I don't to be against my best friend while I'm still in the business. Besides, I heard he has a beautiful daughter."

"Dad, you can't possibly want me to marry her."

"Not necessarily now. But I want you to keep an open mind about her."

"But I don't know her. I don't even know what she looks like. What if she's weak and a spoiled brat?"

"Now I wouldn't say that. She seems very respectful when I overheard their phone conversation. Now now. Son, I won't tell you which one she is when we have the gathering. You don't have to talk to her if you don't want to. However, you have to at least help me keep our gangs in check. We can't lose face if our gangs start a fight when the other side is completely calm. Both Rain and I agreed not to tell our gangs about each other"

"But dad, how can our gangs be calm when all of us pretty much hate the shadows?"

"Figure something out, there will be tension but we're strong. Starting a fight with them would mean we're weak. You have to keep them in check. You wouldn't want to lose to Rain's daughter would you?"

"What do you mean lose to her?"

"Rain is putting her in charge of his gangs. If she's able to keep their gangs from fighting, you must be able to to the same. You're allowed to let Teen Top know but keep it a secret from the others. Understood?"

"Yes sir..."

What is he thinking... Alliance with them? Chunji thought. He shaked his head while driving to Teen Top's hideout. Chunji busts through the door. 

"Guys, we have a problem. My dad wants an alliance with The Shadows."

"What?!?"

"No offense hyung, but did boss go crazy?" asked Ricky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter