Miracles

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UPDATED TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!!! PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!!!

L.Joe woke up early the next day. Today was his chance to sweep Ace off her feet. He was in a very good mood but he was also nervous. As he got ready, Changjo and Chunji came into his room. Changjo was always an early bird. Chunji however was excited for his friend. 
“Hyung are you ready for today?” Changjo asked him. 
“Yeah. But I'm nervous. What if she doesn't like what I planned today?” L.Joe doubted himself. L.Joe had planned to spend his date with Ace sightseeing and ending the day at ice skating rink. He had asked Himé yesterday what he should do. She recommended a place where Ace could get rid of stress. Since Ace wasn't from Seoul, he wanted to take her around. He remembered that she loved taking pictures of different things. She always had her camera on her. He also remembered that she used to love ice skating since winter was her favorite season. 
“Hyung I doubt that. It's Ace. Angel told me that she loves nature and taking pictures still. You’ll be fine hyung.” Changjo reassured him. 
“Himé said that she needed to calm her nerves anyways. It's going to be fine.” Chunji said. 
“I hope so. This might be my only shot at earning her heart. She's always been my number one. She has always been priority to me. I can't lose her.” L.Joe said with a breath. 
“Hyung you got this. Now hurry up and go! You can't be late on your first date now can you?” Changjo said. Chunji ushered him out the door. L.Joe quickly grabbed his keys and wallet before leaving. 

Ace woke up early as usual. But today, she stayed in bed a while longer since she was still tired due to the lack of sleep the night before. She looked over at her injured arm and sighed. It was healing slowly but it still hurt when she shoots her gun. She could lift it slightly now but not much. 
First date today….. why did I agree to this….. oh right….. it's Byunghyun. Stupid Saki….. why do you always have to give into him….. 
Ace sighed before getting ready for the day. She took a quick shower and put on a bathrobe over her undergarments before leaving the bathroom despite it being in her room. She had a feeling there was someone in her room. And she was right. Her best friend was sitting on her bed smiling. 
“Date?” Himé asked. Ace nodded. 
“Can I dress you? And do your make up?” Himé asked. Ace shook her head. 
“Can I at least give my opinion on your outfit choices?” Himé asked batting her eyelashes. Ace shrugged.
Ace picked out a pair of black, distressed skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. 
“Can you at least put more effort in Saki? I know you can't date him but you love him. Show it.” Himé said. Ace sighed before putting the shirt back into her closet. She grabbed a loose and dark grey v-neck along with a black bralette that had a criss cross in the front. After putting on the clothes, with her friend still in the room, she still felt like something was missing. She grabbed a black and white, plaid flannel and tied it around her waist. The outfit was casual but still cute. Himé smiled in delight when she saw that the bralette was peaking out of Ace’s shirt. She knew she wouldn't be able to get Ace in a skirt or a dress since the girl was a tomboy. But the fact that she was actually showing some cleavage, intentionally, was a step up. The Guardian members all had a bigger bust than most girls their age but it wasn't massively huge either. Normally when Ace wore her normal clothes, her cleavage would show, so she would always wear a hoodie over it. 
“I like the look. Comfortable and casual but still a little bit of y. The outfit screams you. Good job. You look hot.” Himé said teasingly. Ace rolled her eyes. She pulled out a pair of white converse and her mask to complete her look. Himé sighed when she saw the mask but she understood. 
“Good luck bestie. Have fun while you can.” Himé said smiling sadly. Ace sighed. Soon, there was going to be a gang war. She felt it coming. The Park Group was going after the lower gangs in the Shadows. Soon, they would go after the larger gangs. 
Ace felt her phone vibrate in her pocket as she was putting on some light makeup. She gave her phone to Himé while she finished up her make up. Ace didn't wear much makeup normally since half her face was usual covered. But today, she decided to put in some effort. She wore some bb cream and concealer to cover up her dark circles. She also put on some eyeliner and some mascara. Then, there was the part that differed from her usual routine. She put on some eyeshadow. It was a very natural look even with the eyeshadow. 
As for her hair, she kept it natural. Ace had soft natural waves that would become straight if she wore to actually blow dry her hair. 

Himé opened the door for L.Joe after reading the text. 
“Hello bestie’s future boyfriend. Excuse my face, I haven't put on any makeup yet.” She greeted with a smile. Even though she had showered and got ready for the day, she didn't put on any makeup yet since she was in Ace’s room.
“It's fine. And I like the nickname haha.” L.Joe laughed. Himé smiled. 
“She’s in her room right now. She's just putting on the finishing touches. You could go in there if you want. I'm gonna go cook.” Himé said. 
“Alright.” L.Joe said as he made his way to Ace’s room. He knocked a little before walking in. He smiled when he saw that she was finishing her makeup. 
“Hey.” He greeted her. She waved a bit after finishing. 
“You look beautiful as usual. But you look a bit different today. More makeup than usual.” He said. She took out her phone and started to type. 
“Is that a good difference or a bad one.” She asked.
“I like it. It makes your beautiful eyes pop more. But it doesn't take away from your already gorgeous face. It fits you.” He said honestly. 
“Good answer.” She replied. He handed her, her mask, knowing that she wouldn't leave without it.
“You don't mind that I’m wearing my mask?” She asked him.
“Not really. As much as I would love to stare at your face, I know it doesn't make you comfortable. I want you to feel comfortable around me. And if your mask makes you feel better, I'm happy that you have it.” He said. She nodded, understanding. 
“Shall we go?” He asks. She nods. She walks out from her room, followed by L.Joe who closes her door. 
“Have fun~” Himé said as she saw them walk out. Ace rolled her eyes while L.Joe smirked. 

The couple first went out for a light breakfast before driving to their actual date place. Ace took her mask off to eat and then placed it back on when she was done. 
“I hope you don't mind but I planned to take you sightseeing since I know you're not from Seoul. Plus I remember you liked taking pictures.” L.Joe told her as he drove. Ace kept silent. She was surprised that he even remembered. She slowly took out her camera, proving that his memory didn't fail him. He smiled seeing that she brought it. 
“We’re gonna go to a national park since I know you like nature.” He said smiling. Ace nodded. 
“Alright we’re here. Let's go?” He said parking his car. She nodded and got out of the car. 
Ace looks around at the sight. It was a mountain/hill almost. She sighed in content. Hiking it was. 
L.Joe works up the courage to take her hand and leads her to the beginning of the trail. The view was spectacular to Ace. She began taking pictures as she walked along side L.Joe. He smiled seeing that she was happy. Occasionally L.Joe would tell her random facts about the place and the trail itself. He and the boys often came there to destress. The routine continued until the end of the trail. 
What L.Joe didn't know was that Ace secretly took a photo of him while he looked around. She took some more photos before heading back with him. Seeing that it was already past 4 pm, L.Joe decided to take her out for some food before moving on to do some light shopping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter