Chapter 1

My Annoying Beautiful Neighbor

 

 

~~~~ 's POV

"~~~~
!" Mom yelled.

"Yes, mom?" I asked annoyed.

"Are you ready yet?" She said.

"Mhm, yeah sure," I replied.

I'm not exactly sure how this is going to go. A memory popped in my head. Ugh, I shivered at the thought. I couldn't help but say we out loud as I thought of 17-year-old Woo Jiho. Same age as me. That I last saw 2 years ago. That scared me but gave me the creeps just by the sight. I let a sign come out. Knowing this would be a long dinner.

I looked in the mirror. Such a pretty new outfit gone to waste. For what really? My neighbors returning home after two years. Please, I always thought he was annoying why can't I just go in my PJs or at least not go at all. I frowned at the mirror.

"Daddy, do I have to go," I pouted at him as he entered my room.

"Yes, honey. Don't worry. Time flies by quickly."

He kissed my forehead and left. I sure hope it does tonight.
 

Zico's POV 
 

The Bell rang. So the first guests of this boring night are arriving. How great. I heard my mom's voice from my room as she let them in. She really needs to hear herself. She sounds too fake. I showered and got ready with the clothes my mom said to wear. And no, I pick out my own clothes out but tonight is different. It's supposed to be a really nice dinner and I'm supposed to be a little dressed up for it. I looked down at my black long-sleeved button down shirt. I looked too dressy so I rolled my sleeves up nicely. l wore jeans and some ed Hardy's converse. I looked hot. Feel bad for anyone crushing on me at this party.
 


~~~~ 's POV
 


I entered after my parents, older brother Sunggyu and little sister Shinhye. I walked in holding Yoogeun's hand. He squeezed it as we walk in the half full living room. It was big enough for a party and definitely pretty enough for one too. It had tan colored walls, a chandler, Red frames, red curtains, dark brown coaches. Pretty welcoming. I smiled at the smell of food. I'm hungry, we better eat quick and get out soon after that.

I can't stand thinking of what could happen during the time I'm here.

 


Zico's POV
 


I left my room to enter a room full of people who changed so much since I last seen them. Here comes the forever lasting welcomes. Ugh. An hour later, I saw ~~~~ walk in wearing a floral purple and blue dress with black flats. Her hair was up with curls flowing down in the right places. She looked stunning. So much better than before. I smirked when she glanced my way. She rolled her eyes before looking away quickly. She has bangs now that cover her forehead. l laughed. Wow, I really have an effect on her.
 


"Hey ~~~~," I said smirking.

She turned around already annoyed. I heard her teeth. My smile got wider.

"Hey," she said coldly.

"No hello kiss?"

"Ew."

l grabbed her arm before she could turn around fully around.

"Yes?" She asked and demanded at the same looking at my arm.

"My hello kiss."

"In your dreams er," she said picking her little brother walking away. What was his name again?
I smiled slightly when I saw Jiyeon Park. I could get my hello kiss somewhere else than.

 

~~~~'s POV
 


I left Yoogeun to mom. Then walked over where Sunggyu was and some of his friends were. Their parents also were invited. I sat down ready to just sit there and be ignored but my brother and his friends actually talked to me. They said hi to me when I sat down next to my brother. I just waved to them not feeling like talking. They talked about movies or something.

Mrs. Woo told everyone to sit at the table for dinner. It was a long table. They squished the tables together so everyone could sit. There were about 18 people there. The little kids including Shinhye and Yoogeun went to eat in the kitchen. There were many giggles, screams and talking from that room but no one seemed to notice.

I sighed a little when I saw the table from boredness and being tired of this party. My little group sat in one side of the table. The table seemed to go from oldest to youngest people. Oldest being to the left side and youngest in the right.

I sat to the right of Sunggyu and in his left was someone older than us. Shoulder to us but we didn't mind. It made me a little more comfortable to talk. I could also tell it made everyone else too. To my right no one sat. The table ended but in the little side of this rectangular table sat Woohyun and Sungyeol. My brother's friends. Then Sungjong across me and his cousin Boram next to him. She just showed up. She's nice but shy. I like her way better than her sister Jiyeon who is in my grade. Who happen to be talking to Zico.

 

Ha, what a nice couple. They'll cheat each other before their relationship begins.

 

----------------------------

 

Yeah yow ! My 1st installment of this story ~ 

hope you like it :)

Comment && Subscribe :)