Chapter 2 - The Dinner continues

My Annoying Beautiful Neighbor

 


Zico's POV

Through dinner I sat down next to Jiyeon who picked to sit next to ~~~~~ 's friends. The adults started chatting so most of the teenagers started dancing. Jiyeon's sister wasn't dancing at the moment. She seemed to be hitting it off with ~~~~~ 's brother . After a while I noticed ~~~~~ go to the bathroom.

Just Perfect.  My time to strike.
 


~~~~~ 's POV
 

I went to the bathroom. Washed my face. I needed to feel a little more refreshed. Damn, I felt so much tired than I looked. Having nothing more to do I went back out to the party.

"My thoughts must mean a lot to you, to change your whole appearance," a voice said behind me.

I growled. "I wouldn't change myself for no one please. By the way, don't even try to convince yourself I would do anything for you," I hissed.
 

''Hun, don't kid yourself. Now my kiss."

"Ew," I said already leaving.

A second after I felt Zico turn me around and pull me right on him. I tried to free my arms. , boys for being so strong and me for not being stronger.

"I'm making you kiss me no matter what."

He's was too quick. He pulled me up so I could reach his face and kissed me right on the lips. His grip loosens. I didn't kiss back, why would I? So he could think I like him. I don't think so. I got to admit I tasted girl chapstick. He must've already kissed that Jiyeon. Ugh.


 

Zico's POV
 

I smirked as ~~~~~ left back to the party. Ha, didn't I say I'll get my kiss. Everyone started leaving. ~~~~~ 's family being the last ones to leave. She finally looked at me after trying not meet my glare but you know when someone is staring at you and you know they are you can't help but turn around. I blew a kiss at her and winked. She gave me the death stare and look around to see that no one saw.

I smiled and left to my room.

 

~~~~~ 's POV
 

"Where are we meeting?" Hyomin asked over the phone.


"Foodcourt," I replied.

 

*45 minutes.*


"Hey, how's Mr. Annoying?" Hyomin asked.

 

She knew I disliked Zico. I smiled at her nickname towards him.

 

"Being annoying. He's staying here but he's going to some private school so I don't see him which is Awesome!" I said smiling.

 

She just laughed. 
 

Zico POV
 

I looked at the mirror before heading off to school. This should be a very intersecting day. At the bus stop ~~~~~ 's counted the seconds till the bus came, I saw it in her face. I heard a sigh of relief she let out when the bus finally pulled out. I couldn't help but laugh. She looked at me frowning. I just shot a grin towards her.
 

~~~~~ 's POV
 

Leaving the bus I wasn't surprised to see Zico sitting with the jerks of the school on the bus. Wait, wasn't he supposed to be at some private school. As long as I have no classes with him I'm good though.

 

 

--------------------------------

 

Lalalalala ! :> for those people who subscribe to this story ~ and for those people who post comments here ~

 

I LOVE YOU ! <3