Seven

Fragile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fragile
Chapter VII

"He's this tall, he's quite bulky, he have dimples on both cheeks" he stated and demonstrated to the bored policeman seating in their comfortable seats.

"I'm sorry but you can only report someone missing after 24 hours of absence" the policeman recited.

He stood up and hit the table so hard that he can feel his hands being sore -- the sound of it booming to the whole station.

"Why would it take a day? Why is this whole place such a crap? Wait for 24 hours?" He laughs automatically at that "and what? YOU'RE JUST GOING TO SIT HERE? Getting your belly fats bigger and bigger?! There were blood! I'm asking you to take a look at it or if someone reported a crime but you look at me with so much boredom as if Cheol's life wasn't precious for someone. you all -- think of how many lives were wasted because of that ing 24 hours" he stomped angrily out of the police station.

There were blood.
And there was no Seungcheol.

He slumped to the benches outside the station and buried his face in his hand.

"Why does it have to be like this?" His face hot from anger and the unending flow of tears.

He left. If only he hadn't.
If only he had stayed.
Part of it was his fault.

He's cluless as to what happened and that made him sob more, looking like a lost kid. He was lost, he don't know where to look.

That moment a cab was approaching and Jihoon instantly threw his body on the road to make it stop.

"To the nearest hospital please" he said and the cab driver sensing his aura of impatience sped off the cab.

He quickly fished out his phone to call Mr. Choi, he should atleast inform the elder as to what is happening.

"Hello. This is Mr. Choi's assistant, how can I help you?" said by the person on the other side of the line.

He inhaled a lot of air and tried to be more composed and calm "Can you redirect me to Mr. Choi? This is an emergency"

"I'm sorry sir but as of the moment Mr. Choi's attending an important matter and I was advised not to let anyone disturb. Would you like me to book an appoint--"

Jihoon frustratedly end the call. He'll try again later.

Inside his head he's thinking that the ride was taking so long or was he just impatient? He don't know, all he know is that every second wasted is another painful second without Seungcheol.

"I don't know kid but this is the nearest hospital here" said the driver as he took the car to a halt.

After paying, Jihoon run his way inside the crowdy hospital.

"Excuse me but was there a patient taken here with the name Choi Seungcheol?" he said to the hospital counter.

"What's the name again?"

"Choi Seungcheol"

The nurse typed in the name "No Choi Seungcheol for today"

He run again towards the exit and rode the first cab to stop.

"To the nearest hospital" he said once again

The driver looked at him through the mirror as if he was a madman. He may as well be one.

"Other than this hospital. Thank you"

And the cycle continues, he lost count as to how many hospitals he'd been. He's currently infront of the nearest hospital, he's sure is far from their house but he gotta try.

"Was there someone taken here today? His name's Choi Seungcheol, his body is well built, he have dimples on both cheeks, he's this tall..."

"Sorry. Visiting hours over, as to who that is. Lucky you coz there was no man taken here with the description you gave"

"... And he's the most handsome man I've seen" he continued but with a hushed tone.

With a weak legs he got out of the hospital, wandering outside it. No direction. No clues.

He looked at his surrounding. Everything's hazy but he knew he hasn't been in this place.

If there were other choice he wouldn't call Soonyoung but he was calling him now, asking for help again. First for seeing Seungcheol and now for losing him.

"Soonyoung" his voice low.

"Jihoonie, I am taking good care of Seok-- wait. Are you crying?"

He heard a what from the background which is maybe Seokmin, maybe they're together as of the moment.

"I lost Seungcheol, Soon. I don't know where I am"

He don't know where he got the courage to say that because he's crying once again.

"What lost? Where are you right now? Just fill us with the details when we see you"

"I don't know where I am. I-i am lost, Soon"

Lost. The word mirrored his situation right now, lack of light to follow.

"Just tell us what you're seeing"

He looked around and told Soonyoung what he's seeing. Aside from the vast expanse of darkness, a lone landmark stood which immediately triggered Soonyoung and told him he knew where he is.

After the call ended, Soonyoung together with Seokmin drove the night away to find Jihoon.

It took almost more than an hour and they found Jihoon sitting on the edg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter